Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I would like to share this new discovery of mine, in which I was able to find this page upon searching. There is actually a paypal virtual debit card, in which you can use to shop online and to secure your own local debit card. Here's the complete details about it:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/account/VDCFrequentlyAskedQuestions-outside

Guys I would like to share this new discovery of mine, in which I was able to find this page upon searching. There is actually a paypal virtual debit card, in which you can use to shop online and to secure your own local debit card. Here's the complete details about it:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/account/VDCFrequentlyAskedQuestions-outside

that is surprising that they are offering their own virtual debit card. before they don't allow virtual debit card from other source. now they have come up with their own. but i wonder can we verify our paypal account with that. or we still need another form of credit card to verify our paypal account.anyways, it seems that the card has many uses. i will try to learn the use of this one and its benefit of acquiring one.

My paypal account has limited access again. This time paypal asks me to provide credit card which I don't have. This is the second time and I am really tired with this kind of limited access.

that is too bad you don't have a credit card. why were your account limited. what do you think is the reason for your account to get verified. is it hard to find in your place any company providing any card that can be linked for paypal even just a debit card

cause here in my country our own local mobile carrier or network provider offer a card for mobile transactions or payments. the card given has a mastercard logo that is tied up with paypal also. and can be used to verify our paypa account but not to withdraw our money from paypal to that card. we need to provide another card for that. but at least it is easy to get a debit or card here in the philippines for verification process and most importantly it is legal and cheap which only costs about $0.75. one time payment only .

@indieover,

I just checked my paypal account this morning when suddenly after that, my account had limited access. It said that there was a suspicious attempt to log in to my account but actually, it was me using a dynamic IP. I plan to use VCC but I don't know if it is going to work or not.

that is surprising that they are offering their own virtual debit card. before they don't allow virtual debit card from other source. now they have come up with their own. but i wonder can we verify our paypal account with that. or we still need another form of credit card to verify our paypal account.anyways, it seems that the card has many uses. i will try to learn the use of this one and its benefit of acquiring one.

Actually the purpose of this debit card is not to verify our paypal account but to connect it with our paypal account and debit card, so that everytime we make transactions online we don't have to give out our own account number but the account number that is assigned to this virtual debit card.

If there is anyone willing to open a verified paypal account for me i will be willing to share with him some important info. And if you need bucks to get it done then send pm to me i will be willing to accept your offer. I always need paypal to buy some stuff online.

I also need a paypal account,a verified one,since they are some place and things you need to do online,and you can guess what,it's only paypal and bankwire they used. I think i need paypal account to recieve money from one forum i join,like memoney,i'll welcome any one that can verify a paypal account for me.I will pay,

I also need a paypal account,a verified one,since they are some place and things you need to do online,and you can guess what,it's only paypal and bankwire they used. I think i need paypal account to recieve money from one forum i join,like memoney,i'll welcome any one that can verify a paypal account for me.I will pay,

You can use VCC (Virtual Credit Card) to verify your account. There are a lot of people selling VCC and you can search in google to find out more about it.

Paypal is my favorite online payment processor. Features which I like there is dispute system, which means it's possible to get money back if got scammed. It's also one of the most trusted and oldest, not to mention the safest payment processor online.

despite the fact the dispute system can be abused by some people. still I like this feature. it has helped me before to get back my $300 that was emptied out of my account by a hacker. I was noob back then in how to protect my account. after that experience I was more smart. but thankfully paypal gave all the money back after a week.

That is goodnews moneyman. I don't think any other money processor can do that. Infact in liberty reserve when your money is gone it gone for good and even in alert pay i have not seen anyone who was able to retrieve his or her lost money. I have tried that and it didn't work.

Though I mainly use LR and AP in most investment sites in the end of the day I still look for PP exchangers since I need PP to cash out here in our country. PP is so fast in terms of withdrawal. bank transfer. they just do it in 48 hours or less :D I like it so much :D