Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Well, mine i was hoping that it will be today but it didn't reflected. Plus this holiday will adds up so it will be on 10th of April. This is indeed long because i've made a withdrawal last day of March. I have nothing to do but be patient with it. :)

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah, just be patient. Since we do have holidays this week. But for sure you will able to have your funds. So far, I'm not lucky to have paypal funds, as I do only have AP and LR funds. Well, mostly in PTC i get those but now I need to work on ptc again to have some paypal funds.

Well, i have made another withdrawal but it is not mine. It was came from someone's account which is not verified. At first i'm in doubt but as long as it is not 2000 dollars, Paypal won't do something, limiting or anything like that. By Wednesday i'm expecting that it would be reflected if not then it will be on 10th day of April cause of Holiday.

not verified? and then can do withdrawal? hmm i never know if something like that happened, as far as i know that you must be a verified members in order to withdraw to your bank account, and how can you withdraw money from someone account?

Oh, yeah, just be patient. Since we do have holidays this week. But for sure you will able to have your funds. So far, I'm not lucky to have paypal funds, as I do only have AP and LR funds. Well, mostly in PTC i get those but now I need to work on ptc again to have some paypal funds.

Same in here. But I think, only few PTC sites are accpeting paypal funds that's why it would be hard to find one that is paying also to paypal. I do like paypal because of the cheap fees they are offering to their members and they are indeed very reliable when it comes to payments and when withdrawing funds out from PP to bank.

Same in here. But I think, only few PTC sites are accpeting paypal funds that's why it would be hard to find one that is paying also to paypal. I do like paypal because of the cheap fees they are offering to their members and they are indeed very reliable when it comes to payments and when withdrawing funds out from PP to bank.

There were still a lot of PTC using Paypal although usually I see now that they are requiring verified accounts. Even so I still continue on clicking because of extra funds which is still good for me so every cents counts. :)

There were still a lot of PTC using Paypal although usually I see now that they are requiring verified accounts. Even so I still continue on clicking because of extra funds which is still good for me so every cents counts. :)

yeah that is right, from what i see there are about 80% ptc site that have Paypal as the payment processor in the site, but you know it is hard to find the legit site too that accepted paypal, but i think the good way to earn paypal by doing GPT site or selling something :D

why not survey site, i see most of them also offered paypal as the payment processor in that program. and freelancer also task site will help members to get more bucks from paypal, but the best thing is by become merchant in ebay or selling something

why not survey site, i see most of them also offered paypal as the payment processor in that program. and freelancer also task site will help members to get more bucks from paypal, but the best thing is by become merchant in ebay or selling something

I agree with that. I am also into a survey but I haven't reached payout yet. But they pay through paypal so it would be best for me to reach it since 1000 market points would be equivalent to $50 if I redeem it to my paypal.

I agree with that. I am also into a survey but I haven't reached payout yet. But they pay through paypal so it would be best for me to reach it since 1000 market points would be equivalent to $50 if I redeem it to my paypal.

yeah from what i see most of them have paypal, i even see a members trying to use VPN just to get bucks from it, and they earned well but i think cheat is not a good thing, well i think there is no much we can do here just by active to get money into our paypal account, and i don't see the latest news about them too

@Trickster, what do you mean by using VPN to get a few bucks? U mean cheating off paypal? That is a serious crime I think? I reckon DMT should add paypal as a payment processor since you said it is popular and many ppl own an account.

yeah, they using VPN to make an account and then joined some site that accepted paypal, after that trying to earn with that payment processors, but i think that is a useless thing because they cannot even withdraw the money to the bank account

yes it is useless to open a paypal account if you can't even withdraw your money or even transfer money to different accoun.t when my account was unverified i can't make a transfer to another account. anyway, i noticed that we can make test spend with as small as one cent.

yes it is useless to open a paypal account if you can't even withdraw your money or even transfer money to different accoun.t when my account was unverified i can't make a transfer to another account. anyway, i noticed that we can make test spend with as small as one cent.

that is strange, because before i also have unverified account and still send and get some payment from and to the other members without any problem, and about send with the low amount, PP accepted that not like AP that we need to send about $1.

that is strange, because before i also have unverified account and still send and get some payment from and to the other members without any problem, and about send with the low amount, PP accepted that not like AP that we need to send about $1.

that is what i have read others said that they can send even non verified. but when i tried to send money to another paypal account to a member in another country it says that i need to verify my account first. although it says in their rules i can do transfer even not verified. so it is really weird. maybe i can only for local transactions but not for members in other countries. paypal is just too confusing actually.

that is what i have read others said that they can send even non verified. but when i tried to send money to another paypal account to a member in another country it says that i need to verify my account first. although it says in their rules i can do transfer even not verified. so it is really weird. maybe i can only for local transactions but not for members in other countries. paypal is just too confusing actually.

hmm maybe you can ask them about that thing, Paypal Support is good here they will trying as the best as they can to solve your problem, and i ask my friend about this thing, he said he can do transfer even from the people that come from the other country.

Why many users wanted to have used the VPN while it is usually in a foreign IP and can be easily detected by paypal if they are using VPN or proxy address which is auto-detect. This is one tip that it is definitely not advisable to have open or even verify using VPn services.

Why many users wanted to have used the VPN while it is usually in a foreign IP and can be easily detected by paypal if they are using VPN or proxy address which is auto-detect. This is one tip that it is definitely not advisable to have open or even verify using VPn services.

@mony: again, whose post you replied? but actually i see many people use VPN to create account with paypal, i think that is bad for them and i think that is not good enough just to get the bucks LOL

@riddy: i don't know about that dude, it seems that they only know about that way and using that way, i even see some member admit that they created account with the proxy which i think is very bad for them because it will not give any to them but danger

I know many paypal users who got limited after they are login using a vpn and really traced them instantly. Although, some requirements are just simple to resolve the problem. Well, I see that many users can still have use the unverified accounts in paypal for ptc and other investment sites.

I would not consider using vpn or using proxy address. PayPal is the only payment processor that I am very much careful with the log in. Even other members usually want to access the site at home. Unlike other payment processor it does not matter if we used proxy or not.

@indie: LOL, eveyone must be don't want to do that but from some members that used VPN or Proxy said that they cannot create account by paypal and still want to earn by paypal, while the other said they have some problem with their internet connection. i think everyone have their own reason for doing that

@mony: just curious about that post.