Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

I have read as well in their blog about it. Well, it the blog is really in alertpay then for sure it will be a major changes as the name will be new and somehow will be difficult at first to be known and be popularized again unless they are most account users here.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read as well in their blog about it. Well, it the blog is really in alertpay then for sure it will be a major changes as the name will be new and somehow will be difficult at first to be known and be popularized again unless they are most account users here.

for some time, maybe about 6 months(longest), aside from that thing, they promise to us that they will make the service better include the Support system, and let us just wait for that, we can see how this site work at 14th may :D. i just hope their debit card can be get easier

If they want major changes why not lower the fees in withdrawals. If they can do that then I'm sure I'm going to use my AP for good. I'm trading in forex right now and right now I'm earning good. But since I can only cashout in LR. I have no choice but to sell my SL and its cost some fees. Unlike if I'm going to use a processor that I can withdraw straight to my bank.

Well, that is what I am hoping but I guess that it only affect those big transaction fees for the business alertpay account. But in personal account we can have here with no fees at all just like paypal. Although, there's chances to be a pro or upgraded then we have fees already for every transaction.

Well, that is what I am hoping but I guess that it only affect those big transaction fees for the business alertpay account. But in personal account we can have here with no fees at all just like paypal. Although, there's chances to be a pro or upgraded then we have fees already for every transaction.

but when the amount of money that we receive already more than $2000 it will upgraded automaticaly to Personal Pro, which give us a lot of fee, i just hope they come up with something new like availablity of credit card deposit and withdrawal also lower fee 1% or 2% still fine per transasction.

Seems like there is a lot to look out for come the 14th of May. Hope that the changes will be of benefit to its members and that there might be a reduced withdrawal fee. I can understand streamlining and branding but do they need to change their name. This will cost the company a whole lot more to rebrand. Anyway, as long we dont get to cover the costs in fees I guess I'll be okay.

Seems like there is a lot to look out for come the 14th of May. Hope that the changes will be of benefit to its members and that there might be a reduced withdrawal fee. I can understand streamlining and branding but do they need to change their name. This will cost the company a whole lot more to rebrand. Anyway, as long we dont get to cover the costs in fees I guess I'll be okay.

about cost i don't know about that, but my feeling said they don't spend too much for this new domain :D, also i heard from some people said they can access payza even with alertpay domain, just like MB and Skrill. but i also waiting for the good feature for us the users and i hope credit card problem solved faster

I heard that this payment processor will be changing its name tomorrow, isn't that so ? Hmm...I really wonder what will be the new changes they will be having for customers. Will our accounts remain as usual even as the website changes its name ? Thanks.

I heard that this payment processor will be changing its name tomorrow, isn't that so ? Hmm...I really wonder what will be the new changes they will be having for customers. Will our accounts remain as usual even as the website changes its name ? Thanks.

the costumer name and any data also balance in our account before will not change, but they will give us more feature and even for mobile users, well you can acess this to see more news about this change, it will give us detail view: http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/05/alertpay-is-becoming-payza-payza-is.html

hello, im using alertpay too.

but i have few questions

1. what's the difference between verified and not ?

2. is there a limit send / receive money if i'm unverified ?

3. how long they verifying our account ?

4. can i still be personal pro if im verified ?

5. can i send less than $1 to another account / what is the minimum ??

thanks before. im still got confused about this site..

They have made a lot of changes to their site. However, withdrawals to a bank account are still not supported by "Payza." Oh well. They have disabled bank account transfer for almost a year now. When I requested a check, it never came. The good news is that the money returned to my account. I was able to switch the money to another payment processor.

Yes, I have tried to login already and made the checking of my account and all are fine and just the same. Although, they still don't have any solution for the withdrawal options which I'm kinda disappointed. Well, payza is a company name that's why its also the name of the payment processor.

It's now PAYZA so we should familiarize ourselves calling it as PAYZA, well, i have visited https://payza.com but i haven't log in my account yet. Some members are having a good expectation i just hope so that they are right that there is something good about the changes.

it is only matter of time before they called this processor as PAYZA like what you said, just let it flow lol , i also hope for the good thing that they will offer, but until now i see they are just same only their UI that changed :D. it is easier to load.

Well, we really don't know why it become payza or if alertpay company do have problem and need to sell them to another company to survive or there's a good offer from the payza company and already take the deal.

i don't know about that things dude, but from the verification thing i see everything is same, like i said before the only change only in UI and some terms that we must accepted when we login for the first time in our account, so we can use their service

Perhaps because of the merging. I don't open yet my account in here till the issue with adding credit card will resolve then the withdrawal fees will be lowered. That is what changes i am expecting and a major reason in my part why AP change the name to PAYZA.

i think this payment processor will be better because i see the protection for merchant too not only for buyer, so that means the naughty buyer will be think twice if they want to abuse the good seller who use this protection :D

@mony: actually if you have some time to spend for this site you can visit their fees page which you will find out that nothing change here. only the good and easy load UI, it looks more clean :D, nice job Payza !!

I don't use AP anymore. I decided to stop using AP when I don't have site that I can use to earn money using AP. All of my request of payments is done via LR or PP anymore. But if I can find a site that pays me then I guess I will going to use payza now. lols. Since alertpay is now called payza.

But I really don't understand why alertpay want to change its name to payza.

Now we can use credit card or debit card with payza. We can link the cards and load funds to Payza. we also can verify the account with CC which will further increase the transaction limit.

since they changed their name i think now everthing is going to be fine and i see now this payment processors become a better payment processor than before :D

well i see they have latest news, here they are:

It’s clear. People are going to the bank less and less all the time. First ATMs came along and made it easy never to go inside the bank. Now there’s little reason ever go to the bank at all. There’s not much left that can’t be done from home, with online banking and payment processors like Payza firmly established and taking control over more and more of the marketplace.

The use of online payments in retail in the US has grown by 17% in the last year, according to a report by comScore published May 9th, 2012. That 17% represent $44.3 billion increase in online spending in America alone. In the previous year, the growth was 12%, and the year before, it was 10%. The continuing growth in the first of 2012 represents the 10th consecutive quarter showing an increase in online retail penetration.

Mobilizing Payments

The commerce industry is currently in the midst of the next transformation. While online financial transactions are now a fact, the latest move is into mobile retail. As described by Theodore Iacobuzio, vice president of MasterCard Worldwide, "We are on the verge of one of the biggest changes in decades in how we pay for goods and services." Iacobuzio is referring to how mobile payments are taking more and more of the online payments market, and are enabling people in Canada, the United States, developing nations like India, and emerging markets like Kenya to make easy payments for products and services whether locally or across the globe.

Goodbye Plastic – Hello Payza

As mobile payments take over and the need for plastic wanes, Payza is playing its part in the payment revolution by taking online and mobile payment services to a truly global level. Until now, emerging markets have been getting the short end of the stick by large established payment platforms, and people in developing nations haven’t had any widespread access to online payments.

“It is absolutely essential for Payza, and for any company in the e-commerce industry, to adapt quickly and stay one step ahead of the technological advances which are constantly changing the marketplace,” says Payza’s Director of Operations Tim Nixon. “The only way to truly serve the global marketplace is to offer an ever-growing range of options for sending and receiving money. That way, our members can use whichever method works best for them, wherever they are.”

With the advent of Payza, the world now has an easy way to make and accept online payments, send and receive remittances and conduct online business whether by smartphone, tablet or a regular lap-top or desk-top computer. By using Payza, you can rest assured that as the technology, tools and market evolve, you will have the latest at your fingertips.

Mobile payment? That will be really a major changes but i'm sure that will only be first available in the US and Canada. Well, as i really thought Payza is now starting to make things better by introducing something new. For sure some users are really getting happy with Payza.

still there is no confirmation about that but i hope that will be available for all countries that they accepted :D, it seems this payment processors will be one of the good place for me to get more bucks from my online earning such as PTC or some GPT site :D, at least they are still doing well in many thing and i heard now we can addded CC again :D

I am quite pleased with their new designs and features of payza. But I am still disappointed that they haven't gone global yet in terms of accepting banks from worldwide. At the moment, bank wire is the only option for me if I want to transfer it to bank,since checks are not available yet.

I am quite pleased with their new designs and features of payza. But I am still disappointed that they haven't gone global yet in terms of accepting banks from worldwide. At the moment, bank wire is the only option for me if I want to transfer it to bank,since checks are not available yet.

for now yeah they are not doing that, but they are step to step into that things :D, but the most important now this payment processors mostly changed from the script to performance that they have, so far i am still stick this one and use them for now as my 2nd payment processor