Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

So which means that we also need to have AP verified in order for us to enjoy better and sooner, if I have confirmed that I need to have my AP verified in order to withdraw in an investment site then I will must do it since I already used my AP funds to invest there then I will not able to withdraw it that will be ridiculous.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, deposit option from your credit card are not allowed but you can only do that action when your account is verified BUT verifying your account through credit card are not allowed yet so it's useless for unverified account.

whose post you replied? i never talk about deposit thing here, or anyone above me. strange. well i think the only way to use fully the feature in AP by become verified member and i think we already know about that it have many way for us to do that things

Wew, after confirmation. Atleast, I don't need to verify my alertpay in order to withdraw my earning in an investment site. Therefore, I will just leave as of this moment my AP account as unverified. Well, I still just used my alertpay for investments as it is not that have high value when I sell it so better to earn bigger using it.

Do i really need to reply on your post as always? It is just an information because i've been trying to verify my account because i will make a deposit from my credit card but it's not allowed because my account isn't verified. Well, i know some program that you need to be verified first enable to withdraw your funds from that program if not then you can't. That is JSS so you need to verify your account first.

I have not tried bank transfer or other way to withdraw our money from here. I just exchange my money to lr usually or just sell it. Thankfully there's no restrictions in their rules in doing that. We may think that is enough reason for them to be more useful than paypal but still I have more use of my paypal than my alert pay

Me, I don't have yet any transfer of the funds to any bank account here in alertpay as we know in order for us to withdraw the funds we need to be verified as for me I'm still not verified so I don't think I'm going to use the bank wire here as an option better to stick with the exchange service.

Yes, if you have funds then it's always better to exchange it because me as well, i will never use the withdrawal option even it will be available because the fee is high, and i don't prefer shouldering such fees in here because that's already big for me.

To every means they have to withdraw our funds, i think exchange seems the best option because other means still deduct fees after transactions and bank fees seems to be the highest one. Though, the bank access is not available in my country, but i prefer exchange even if it's available.

To every means they have to withdraw our funds, i think exchange seems the best option because other means still deduct fees after transactions and bank fees seems to be the highest one. Though, the bank access is not available in my country, but i prefer exchange even if it's available.

i think alertpay should make the bank wire transfer available in many countries so they will be accepted and used by many people, but the most important here the fee, it will be kill many people who want to use their service here, many of them must be prefer the exchanger or to credit card

I have an unverified ap account and theres no way for me to verify my ap as my country dosent use a credit card. Its really discouaraging that the mobile verification is no more and i think for personal starter, verify or unverify, their monthly transaction must dont exceed to 400 dollars and 2000dollars in a lifetime.

Me, I don't have yet any transfer of the funds to any bank account here in alertpay as we know in order for us to withdraw the funds we need to be verified as for me I'm still not verified so I don't think I'm going to use the bank wire here as an option better to stick with the exchange service.

using bank wire only will make us loss so much thing, unless we withdraw with a lot of bucks from this payment processors, maybe about $200 or more will be a good amount that we can withdraw from this payment processors

yes it is not advisable to do bank wire because of the high fees. that is why members just sell their AP money to exchangers. it saves them more money specially if you have only small amount. but if you have a very big amount, only then it is advisable to consider bank wire withdrawal.

credit card and cheque also the good way for members to try since they accepted in the country that accepted both of that things. but for credit card it is only for the one who have it but i think some of online earner don't get that thing especially for some people in Asia or Africa

I am really cool with the way i do exchange my alertpay fund with exchanger that pays into my local bank account perhaps when i wanna exchange a big amount thats when i will then seek for direct bank withdrawer.

using exchanger is one of the good way here, since bank withdrawal cost them too much, even that is static($15) but people still prefer the exchanging service, my only problem there if we have personal pro account which give us more fee when do transfer

I dont think for us will try to have the bank wire unless we have earned more than 100 dollars daily or weekly as this method is not worthy for small earners. Well, I still don't focus to have more AP funds because of the big fees they have.

so far they are my second payment processors i used, but later i think they will be the first payment processors, well i just used this processor to earn in some PTC site and also make investment there, because i feel safe with AP that more flexible than PP

Just yesterday i received a phising mail claiming to be ap in my gmail account requesting i must verify my informations. Firstly when i opened the mailm the addressed me as dear alertpay user without calling my name asking me to click on a particular link to verify my informations but thanks to gmail as they block the link

@sixteen: it seems we have the same problem but fortunately i use gmail so they know it is phishing email and send it to my spam box and when i want to click the link, i see the url not to AP but to the other site which is not Alertpay and that is phising thing is smart one lol but not smart enough

New Alertpay name, yahoo it will be better and also have shorter name also very easy to remember :D!!!!

AlertPay is Becoming Payza | Payza is Born!

Payza is born!

We are excited to announce that AlertPay is becoming Payza this month! TheAlertPay you love is getting even better! With a new design, a new logo and a new name, Payza will also bring you:

• New service offerings
  • Smartphone- & mobile phone-friendly access
  • More countries and additional currencies
  • Global bank wire loads in more currencies
  • Enhanced customer support
  • A completely redesigned and easier-to-use website
  • More e-wallet loading and withdrawing options
  • And more!

On May 14, 2012, the AlertPay platform will be transitioned automatically and seamlessly to Payza. What does that mean for you? Business as usual! You can access your money and use it the same way you always have. All of your information stays the same:

• The same account (with your money in it)!
  • The same personal, business and financial information!
  • The same login and password!

Payza Worldwide

Payza will also be bringing online payment processing to countries that have never had access to such services as receiving convenient and affordable international payments and localized banking transactions. Under the Payza brand, existing AlertPay customers will be able to send and receive money around the world, and will now have even more options to transact globally. Payza will be directly contributing to local economic growth in underdeveloped and emerging markets by facilitating cost-competitive transactions across borders.

We are very excited about Payza, the new design and the new services, and we believe you will be too!

Stay tuned for more developments in the coming days!

Thank you for choosing AlertPay (soon to be Payza)!

Payza ? Um,that is kind of funny to me.I will update other forum that i am working on about this.Moneybooker did changed their name and this one is also doing the same now.They should have stay with Alertpay,i love that name.By the way,i hope this time,they will include my country among those that can get money out directly to their bank accounts.

everyone have their opinion but we must face the fact, they will change their name and it will be totally happen at 14th this month :D, i just hope with the new them, they can bring something new for us too :D

i just hope with the new them, they can bring something new for us too :D

I'd be more than happy if they got their existing services to work as intended before bringing out anything new. Also I feel that the whole refresh of the brand is quite uncalled for, and I cannot see any reason for it. Sure the name doesn't matter as long as the services are top-notch, but still would prefer AP to stay as AP.

Oh. I didn't know about these upcoming changes in AP, is this really true? lol. I think alertpay name is a perfect one and payza is kinda not a good name to hear for me. lol. It sounds like it is not a payment processor. lol. But whatever they will do with their site, for as long as information's is till the same, then no problems with that.