Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

Clearly the word doesn't be satisfied with what you got an encouraging one is. It means we shouldn't be giving up on becoming a better and better trader everyday. Even when we think we have gotten to the climax of learning we shouldn't ever stop from learning to earn more.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that satisfaction is just really hard to get especially in forex trading that our target keeps on increasing that only means that we are becoming better. It is only prove that we are getting better in what we do, because we know in ourselves that we can always do better.

It's known that the major target of every human in life is not to remain in a spot he or she wants to continually move on. That also applies to forex. We must always do what wouldn't be making us stagnant. We must improve daily and earn more daily but above all we shouldn't be greedy.

Well, the human thinking is very common and no one will be satisfied with what they get and they want more and more so most of them will be not satisfied with what they get. For example we take that if we earn $50 in a day and next time we will be targeting for more but not less. And in the way we want more every time but not less.

About me, I will be always satisfied with what is get because I never want to waste my time in life for the things I will not get and as we all know wasting time in life is nothing but wasting our life. I will make my self busy most of the times in any or other work and that makes me busy and that will give me a way to time management and money management.

Just don't get too greedy as you will lose a lot of money that way. Be happy with steady profit over time. I think I'm happy with what I made and I like slow but surely method in trading rather than quick approach to get rich over night. I think you should relax at it and give it time to grow. Forex requires patience. If you get too greedy, you can lose it all in one breath. 

The market fluctuates so much that you have no choice at time but to keep what you got. You have to keep your profit and then do better tomorrow but you can't change the price or make the wave in your favor. The market doesn't work for you and it moves on its own so better to be patience and not too greedy. Forex is good but you must have a sound strategy or else you will be trading blindly. 

i agree with you,the market is always moving back and front and we need to be very careful and always keep what ever we might gotten when trading because we might be in profit in one minute and see the profit made gone in another minute,so we need to just keep what ever we might made when trading and hope to get another

Actually greediness means wanting to have more even that they have is already enough, so you should be feel satisfaction when what you have is enough. The word doesn't really sound good that's why it would be just better to target with the amount that you need, and if you get more than what you expected then you should be happier.

I see that you have to always be realistic at the same time though so that you don’t end up crossing the line into greediness. Like in every business you have to start somewhere and work your way up because the aim is to make more profits in trading but within realistic terms while you improve your trading skills.

We should be able to face the situation of trading with a cool mind. if we just satisfied with the results we get then we will cease to keep learning and will not be able to generate better profits because we know with the increasing knowledge we have and it will make a profit on the trade we can also be better.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree. And this is the main reason why I like to focus more on investing in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all. For sure we all be making some good income in forex trading some day. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in forex trading and become a millionaire.

Well, getting greedy with our trades can result in some bad losses as I have come across such situations several times in my career. Trading is something we should be dealt with a good trading strategy and with cool mind.

many traders who make a mistake like this is that greedy but if they have a good strategy analysis and then they will be successful and will earn good profits in forex and also one should never give up

That's why I keep on trying to grow my account. I do believe that in the near future I can really handle my account in forex without any problem. My main concern really is how to become a successful trader and I can only become successful trader if I focus more on doing some good trade. I'm excited already to see myself becoming a successful trader. Who knows how much I can earn in the near future.

That's why I keep on trying to grow my account. I do believe that in the near future I can really handle my account in forex without any problem. My main concern really is how to become a successful trader and I can only become successful trader if I focus more on doing some good trade. I'm excited already to see myself becoming a successful trader. Who knows how much I can earn in the near future.

do better in the trade would never have quit because of that I feel is best for when it made ​​a mistake in doing that makes us have to lose in a trade then that should be done is better then trying to rebuild it with better trade

• 2 months later...

I truly do consent. This also is actually the main reason why I love to target far more with buying currency trading. I truly do think I could manage our bill throughout the following with virtually no dilemma at all. Without a doubt we all end up being doing some good income throughout currency trading some evening. So let us simply just hope we can keep and maintain our bill throughout currency trading and turn the uniform.

I think what the TS really mean here by far is about being hard working and not greed in the real sense. Naturally, if we are trading and being expectant, not highly though, it gives us a kinda urge to practice more and trade more too. It is always good for us to strive for the better, especially, when we don't mix it with greed.

We should never be greedy in trading as greediness will bring towards haste, and haste is one main factor for loss. We should always be patient and grab profits at the right time. Ii is true that when you have opportunities you should grab them without any delay but we should always be cautious and make reviews before making any decision.

• 2 weeks later...

if someone job is trading, they'll keep continue trading no matter how high they are get profit from market. as long as there are good entry level come up, they'll open positions. we can satisfied with the profit but since we are make income from this business. high profit wouldn't make us to stop trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I make very small money from scalping in here in the forex market and I am being very happy with it. I won't be expecting too much money when I'm trading because my capital is small. If a trader is not satisfied with what he or she is having, it will lead him or her to greediness and this thing will cause loss.

trading is not kind of job which more ambitious we are, drive us to get better result. this business have nothing do to with urgency to act, or quantity. we are working with strategy and we wait patiently the opportunity to come in order to get high profit probability. if we are effective, we will less trading and accept the profit no matter how small it is.

I think I would disagree with the thread statement that we should not be ever satisfied with our profits, I think we should get satisfied with our profits and think that it was best for us that we got this much like this we would also not get greedy, not being satisfied with what we have got is like being greedy and in my view greedy traders cannot be successful.

high expectation lead traders to rush and being unrealistic. traders want to be rich overnight and always trade though no trading opportunity appear. work in forex and make profit concern more with trading at the good timing. we are search good entry level and open position when it appear. have chance to us end up with profit result. not necessary to achieve high which can lead us to conduct over trading.