Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

Well I think that the title of this thread is what we are actually doing in forex trading, we are not thinking of stopping but we are getting more and more greedy in order to get more out of our trades even that much amount which our skills cannot provide us with and that leads to loss, so we should stop being impatient about earning high by not being satisfied since it only leads to more risk. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think that the title of this thread is what we are actually doing in forex trading, we are not thinking of stopping but we are getting more and more greedy in order to get more out of our trades even that much amount which our skills cannot provide us with and that leads to loss, so we should stop being impatient about earning high by not being satisfied since it only leads to more risk. 

But it does not mean you must be satisfied so much even your earning still low, all traders must never be satisfy in order to get a better increment of their own earning, first what they need is gain the profit more and more but in more steady way, not in rush.

• 2 weeks later...

It is great if we are motivated to do better work, but that does not mean we should feel greedy. I am completely satisfied with my journey at the moment, but it never means that I don’t want to gain more, of course I do. It is only possible if we leave greed aside and keep on working hard and it is automatically going to bring rewards. I trade with a client-oriented broker, OctaFX. They have awesome swap free option which we can open whether our beliefs or trading strategy requires swap-free trading.

The quest to earn more is a two sided coin. It's either you earn more or you lose more. The trader has to first define himself and also define what he wants. If you want to earn more, then it's fair enough being cautious as you strive to do so because man is political in nature and would always want some more.

The quest to earn more is a two sided coin. It's either you earn more or you lose more. The trader has to first define himself and also define what he wants. If you want to earn more, then it's fair enough being cautious as you strive to do so because man is political in nature and would always want some more.

Yes, loss and profit are two possibility in forex. If we don't get loss, we will get profit and if we don't get profit we will get loss here. We just have to know how to minimize the risk cause in forex, it's more important.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I see you are totally right, first define ours and then what we wants, that will works for some but not for the others. In our way to achieve our profit from trading, we see chance or other events that changing our mind slowly and also changing what we want to be. This could lead to unsatisfying situation make us want to earn more and more or reducing our target.

When learning, there shouldn't be any limit because it is more knowledge that will lead to more understanding and that is also the only way to get more out of Forex. We won't in any way assume that we have gotten it all when it comes to the knowledge we have about the market.

It is great if we are motivated to do better work, but that does not mean we should feel greedy. I am completely satisfied with my journey at the moment, but it never means that I don’t want to gain more, of course I do. It is only possible if we leave greed aside and keep on working hard and it is automatically going to bring rewards. I trade with a client-oriented broker, OctaFX. They have awesome swap free option which we can open whether our beliefs or trading strategy requires swap-free trading.

Greedy is needed but know when you must be greedy, because there are a lot of traders who become greedy at the wrong time. I think don't be ever satisfy will give result as motivation, with that traders will get more energy to do trading and of course more chance to make profit.

• 5 months later...

You should be satisfied, at least it will comfort you for a while before embark another journey for living. Can you imagine what will happen to you when you never satisfy, you want to trade more and more without knowing to stop for it. I am sure you must be have heard a forex wise word which said " Eearn Less is better".

When it's about knowledge, then that hypothesis is true and applicable but when it comes to the trader not having a good knowledge, then it is important that the trader learns how best to also understand when greed is coming. Being insatiable when it comes to earning is more like saying the person is a greedy one and this makes one begin to think it's better staying away from it because of the attendant consequence.

• 1 month later...

As forex trader we shouldn't be like this but it does not mean we cannot stabilized our earning. WIth stabilization of our capital/earning we will be able to set our foothold. Some people usually have lower growth of earning but it is stable enough, with less satisfaction we will get more growth.

Satisfaction will come from success and when we are not successful in what we are doing, then it will be very difficult to get that which we want. The main thing the trader requires is that we learn how to trade with a view to success and for this to happen, we need to learn about ways to first of all go for the best of knowledge and stop at nothing but the best since that is what will bring success.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel satisfaction is important in order to succeed, if we are not satisfied with how things are going then we will never succeed, so it’s absolutely vital that we have satisfied in how we work, but at the same time it’s important that we have hunger to improve which I have got. It is also greatly supportive by Nova FX broker, it’s a company that one can trust and reliable upon easily with their conditions especially stable spread of 1.5 pips and high leverage up to 1:1000.

Getting ang gaining knowledge is endless. If someone desires to have something to show for success, then it has to be his ability to make things work for him. It is important that when learning, the trader looks for a way to get more and more knowledge because that is basically the main thing that takes one to the level he wants to be and what makes him a better trader.

Keep going and trade is a good idea but you need to know the right time to stop your trading, it means that you must be satisfied to certain extent before you continue your trading and become controlable greedy traders. If you don't know when to satisfy or not then only greed that will lead you to more ruin.

• 3 months later...

This is true that you shouldn't be satisfied so easily but never be greedy, because greedy means that you won't be satisfied no matter what maybe until you suffer a huge loss blow then you will realized that you are wrong and make such a huge mistake, so this is hard to be in the middle not to be satisfy easily and greedy since it is more like a grey area but i do believe with more practice you can be different.

At least you can control your greed then that is not a big deal to be greed. I think being satisfy in trading is fine, as long as that is not make you stopping yourself to make profit, if that's the case then you should thinking of quit forex forever. Increasing profit is our destination but you can do it step by step.

Not a big deal? What you mean? Are you kidding me? We should never be greedy and also if you satisfywith your trading so far you won't see any expansion with your career you will be stuck, for example you start with hundred dollars of capital but few months later able to expand to thousand dollars of capital and stuck there. Isn't that really bad for you?

I said control buddy not others and of course that is not a big deal when you can control your greediness. With able to control it you can trade better. If you don't satisfy and acceptable level it means you are still greedy but in lower level and it means you can control your greed. Don't be afraid so much to greed.

• 4 months later...
I will always be satisfied with that ever i get and i never go for a huge profits in forex because forex is the best place to earn but earning huge profits will be only possible in forex only if we have a huge investment . i am a newbie trader so i cannot make a huge investment most of the times so i will be happy with what i get .

Forex trading is unioque business in my opinion, because sometime use small capital but result that obtained able generate good profit, but after using bigger capital what happen is getting loss and might margin call account, so as trader also need pay attention with the risk that involved in trading

Only if you can do that, if you can your loss will be bigger too. Jeez, people always think that forex is so profitable so unique but that is a high risk business, people loss people get profit but still the one who earn of course broker, no matter if that is NDD or DD. They earn from each of your transaction even DD actually feel dishearthened with your loss, be satisfied and know the right time to open position is crucial, even your strategy is god-like you won't earn unless you get those two right.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new in Forex and still in learning process. learning is very important and you can not succeed in forex if you have no skills and have no proper knowledge about it.

First gain knowledge, this is important i cannot stress enough that knowledge is very important in the first phase, sooner as you gain more knowledge, knowing some terms then trade in demo account to gaine experience which basically your knowledge turn into experience, but remember this, put your target and try to reach it i don't care if that is either weekly or monthly target, just make sure to reach it on demo account. After reached it, make sure don't trade again until the next month for example, this is a key to train your emotion and to make sure you satisfy with what you've got and don't turn you into a greedy traders.

First gain knowledge, this is important i cannot stress enough that knowledge is very important in the first phase, sooner as you gain more knowledge, knowing some terms then trade in demo account to gaine experience which basically your knowledge turn into experience, but remember this, put your target and try to reach it i don't care if that is either weekly or monthly target, just make sure to reach it on demo account. After reached it, make sure don't trade again until the next month for example, this is a key to train your emotion and to make sure you satisfy with what you've got and don't turn you into a greedy traders.

Training in demo account might taking some months to at least able to handle on those simple thing about forex trading. We should master the basics and get some knowledge about market analysis. Trial and error in demo account is far much better than anything.