Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

I think if you have been earning or making the profit that it is very much difficult to be satisfied with what you have been making or earning. So I think you would always be tempted to increase your goal or profit as you get better in your trading skills. So I think most traders would make bigger plans.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we can not be satisfied with what we get so far in this life here. In this way here, we will not stop in one step, then this can be turned as a danger thing in our life here. Also, we still have not to be too greedy with what we get and then we want to get more and more here.

Once we start to become too greedy and want to get all the profits out of trades then it would be detrimental for us. Its better to keep on reviewing your trading strategy to see if there are improvements that you can make that can yield better profits moving forward because that would be tried and tested first.

In my opinion, we should try and satisfy with the little one we have here this can be a very good way to ensure that the trader trade with a calm mind for sure this is a very good step but when we trade with just a mind to not be satisfy then be rest assured that you will trade with greedy way.

I think know when the time to stop or don't satisy with your own desire to gain profit is a good way to solve this issue, just take a look at many successfull traders from someone who already retire or that still trade in forex, that is one of the good example of the people who know when it is time to stop or continue to trade.

We are not going to contented sooner or later because people are just not easily satisfied with what they've got and it is essential for them to have those. Just think like having more needs when we grow up is like what our satisfaction is. We will be contented in some profits.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a human nature is look for more when we earn some small profits. Same is the condition with me. I am never satisfied with my earnings no matter how big it is as I am always looking for more and more profits. You might call it greed but I keep this greed to stay off my trading and keep following my simple strategy rather than trading crazily without any game plans.

Yeah that is such a human nature, but if you can control it then you can gain more income from forex and know the right time to sold or buy currency so you can maximize your earning every month in forex, and for sure that is the most efficient way, if you can't i am sure you will loss sooner.

I continue trying to learn hoping that some day I can become a successful trader. Right now I do invest lots and lots of money in forex hoping to make something good out of myself in here. I don't know if I'm fooling myself or not but I do hope that I can really make good income without any problem at all. I'm really happy with the way things are for me right now.

• 2 months later...

It's known that the major target of every human in life is not to remain in a spot he or she wants to continually move on. That also applies to forex. We must always do what wouldn't be making us stagnant. We must improve daily and earn more daily but above all we shouldn't be greedy.

About me, I will be always satisfied with what is get because I never want to waste my time in life for the things i will not get and as we all know wasting time in life is nothing but wasting our life. I will make my self busy most of the times in any or other work and that makes me busy and that will give me a way to time management and money management.

It will be usefull if traders plan to make order with higher lot. But if already satisfied with the current lot order and not plan to add it, then compounding is not necessary. I prefer to compound the profit I get because I want to make my deposit money increased and plan to make order with higher lot.

We should be able to face the situation of trading with a cool mind. if we just satisfied with the results we get then we will cease to keep learning and will not be able to generate better profits because we know with the increasing knowledge we have and it will make a profit on the trade we can also be better.

I wouldn't be that satisfied if I was to profit a lot. I would want more of what I got and sometimes this mentality could lead you to be in trouble. I think we should be modest at our wants and keep it under control so we don't get out of control and get all impulsive and lose lots of money. I guess I'm good at controlling myself in the mean time so I'm happy by not throwing all of my money at forex. I'm a cautious trader as its way too risky and I only trade with money that I don't mind losing. 

It is not at all possible to be satisfied with what we get because we can see that human nature is like that he never be get satisfied . If he is satisfied then that is for that time and as the days passed more good wishes will be getting and he will be going on working to make his wish fulfill. In simple we can say that human a greedy person.

We should have our target plan and not to cross the line in order to not be greedy. Though, greed is not always endanger our account but also it can be a way to make profits and to have some confident if we know how to handle our trading and still consider the risks and understand how to trade with it. People or trader definitely will not satisfy and will have improvements so, it's not only greed.

The right word actually is control, I mean with control our own greediness, we can feel not satisfy with our hard work but not become a greedy traders, i think you don't want to have stagnant profit, people want more and more but know the right to control that emotion will help us to become a better trader not become a greedy trader.

I think that everyone goes into forex with the aim of making lots o money and this is why there is continuous learning and altering of trading strategies so that traders can be able to find better ways of making more profits from their trades. One must just exercise control and discipline indeed so that it doesn't turn to greed.

Greed is not going to be a positive impact for us because it will only make us more soluble in a big mistake that would happen to any of our trade and never think about the outcome or benefit that we will get because that should be a major preoccupation of our is how to increase the capabilities and also get a lot of good experiences.

don't be greedy but we need to keep learn and found the way to maximize our potential profit. if we see that our method enabling us get little profit only, we need to be satisfied, and not force to become over trading because we want higher profit. we should found a way to maximize profit without necessary to be over trading.

Profits are profits, no mater how big they are. They are far better then those ugly losses which we receive every now and then. Getting greedy with our trades can result in some bad losses as I have come across such situations several times in my career. Trading is something we should be dealt with a good trading strategy and with cool mind.

Like you say, profit is profit and we should be happy with that and better than losses. Of course, as traders we all lose in our trading life. We all lose but we learn and not to make losses again. Its better than being greedy like a gambler and then open all the trades and lose them all at once. Of course, we must be happy with steady profit and continue to make them. Profit is better than losses. 

We can't set yet to have big profits in early phase in Forex trading. What we are doing is to make slowly our target profits to be possible and not to do rushing in making profits but the risks is high and just small chance to become successful. Everyone for sure will not be satisfied in their profits but they should know how to handle to increase their profits.

For me I will always be satisfied with that ever I get and i never go for a huge profits in forex because forex is the best place to earn but earning huge profits will be only possible in forex only if we have a huge investment. I am a newbie trader so I cannot make a huge investment most of the times so I will be happy with what I get.