Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

indeed we should be able to face the situation of trading with a cool mind because it can make us become easier to cope with all the pressures that exist in trade we do but if we just satisfied with the results we get then we will cease to keep learning and will not be able to generate better profits because we know with the increasing knowledge we have and it will make a profit on the trade we can also be betterĀ 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion actually many trader they never been satisfied with their result, although today any trader already getting big profit, but on next day still want more profit again, and I think this is as human nature which actually have greediness in business, but to making good profit as trader they need patience and also good profitable trading system.

If we don't satisfy then how can we get a better life? Well let me remind you that you must be satisfied for some period of time, for example in my cases if i reached my monthly target just said 150 pips i will stop and wait for the other chance next month to start trade and withdraw before if my account has sizable suprplus.

very true indeed if we should also have a monthly target on our trade order management of our money would be better but we can not do that if we have not been able to do a run consistently on a daily profit on the trade we do because to get any profit target month will be very difficult if we can not be consistent with our daily profitĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

very true indeed if we should also have a monthly target on our trade order management of our money would be better but we can not do that if we have not been able to do a run consistently on a daily profit on the trade we do because to get any profit target month will be very difficult if we can not be consistent with our daily profitĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's pretty much better if we set our daily target when planning monthly target.

We would never know what risk that we are about to face and you might be lost your patience one day and doing overtrading thing that could destroy your account.

• 1 month later...

Well as long as this kind of thing is not over or become a negative way for ourselves then it is good, since it will help us to grow and basically it ask us to be more dynamic, thus leading for what i said before growth. But other than that you should be relistic when thinking about this issue.

Yes even the professional if at all that they where satisfy with what they do make then how come that they are still trading I think this is the first question which we need to ask ourself and answer in the rightfull tone.

Continue learning and practice are the things which we all need

Hm, depend on trader's view to define what is the satisfaction but don't feel the satisfaction simply doesn't mean people is greedy, Ā i mean people want to improve their capacity to earn isn't it? If you easily satisfy you will stick with your current earning, and don't want to increase it. I also the same i still don't satisfy with my current codition so i try to improve it.

Hm, depend on trader's view to define what is the satisfaction but don't feel the satisfaction simply doesn't mean people is greedy, Ā i mean people want to improve their capacity to earn isn't it? If you easily satisfy you will stick with your current earning, and don't want to increase it. I also the same i still don't satisfy with my current codition so i try to improve it.

Ā 

It need time and dedication to learn more and they will end up earning more. It doesn't mean that you have to follow your greed to learn more, but it's all about your passion.

It need time and dedication to learn more and they will end up earning more. It doesn't mean that you have to follow your greed to learn more, but it's all about your passion.

Greedy in my opinion is only desired to making huge profit at short time with take high risk in trading, but as trader they want more to making better result which they can making stabe profit on their trades and tis need improvement trading skill with learning and get experience.

As long as their feeling not to be satisfy with their current earning is realistic that is fine, it will promote growth thus make trading more effective and people gain more and more motivation to trade. If that is unrealistic or they want that in relatively shorter time then that is not good for their trading, it would be wise if someone not to do that just for the sake of their future as forex trader.

LOLĀ anybody can do? are you kidding with me? Forex is one of the riskiest business, everything is dynamic more than other thing you may ever seen. The market has more ordersĀ and not just "one or two" people who into the business but more than that most of them of course for speculationĀ and this is what drive the price faster and make us less satisfied when trade because its temptation to grab more profits.

I think many trader actually still want more and more again, although today already reached target profit, but next day they still want more and never satisfied, but will good also because this will motivated trader to continue in trading with hope always able increasing their money in account

When we get satisfaction in any work ,we reach the saturation mark and for that our performance get some halt and stable .To improve trading strategies and experience traders have to be very much confidence in their trading pattern so that they can gain the profit pips .Ā 

I generally satisified with my trading not in longer term but in shorter term. If i finish my trading and make profit i will satisfy and won't overtrade after that or foolishly trade because of that. Ā You must be patientĀ and the great example for this is actually george soros, he know he can shake the world but not over do itĀ and satisfy with it but still trade up to now.

We need to be satisfy with what we have got the little that is there we must be satisfy and move on when this is done then such trader is building a better foundation for himself and the entire tradig enviroment for sure ,so satisfaction play a good role here in this field.

We need to be satisfy with what we have got the little that is there we must be satisfy and move on when this is done then such trader is building a better foundation for himself and the entire tradig enviroment for sure ,so satisfaction play a good role here in this field.

For a while tray22, you need to satisfy for a while being but if you don't have any single plan to increase your total income well you can just be satisfied with your trading's result. I'm sure all trders wnt to improve theirselves and satisfy for a while is a good idea but never satisfy in long term, increase your capitalization.

I think as trader will making effort to get maximum result from their performance, and will get satisfied if they can achieved peak achievement as profitable trader, but in fact all trader actually still want more and more again and never satisfied with their result, today already get profit and will start again tomorrow with expectation also will get more profit again