Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

@myregister, I agree with you if that is what you have to say we need to be satisfy in the forex but not all the 100 % because if you relax at a point and think that you are proficient here then changes will surely take you away.

So for now its good for us to always keep learning while been satisfy with what we have

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@myregister, I agree with you if that is what you have to say we need to be satisfy in the forex but not all the 100 % because if you relax at a point and think that you are proficient here then changes will surely take you away.

So for now its good for us to always keep learning while been satisfy with what we have

Of course if you keep satisfy over and over again you won't make much movement but if you satisfy only in the right time like in one trading that is good. For example like me i don't satifsy with my current condition so i keep improving but it doesn't mean even in my trading, i got the profit i don't simply trade again because i want more profit

• 3 weeks later...

But it doesn't mean you cannot be satisfy with yours, right? Being satisfied with our earning would help us. We can relaxed after trading and we don't push ourselves too hard, the good thing of this action is that you can trade with better psychology and it will lead to healthy trading, even you lose you can manage to reduce the risk of your lose.

I think satisfied will achieved if any trader can work well and their plan get success, but about money I think as human nature will never met satisfaction because as human nature actually want more and more again, but it also depending with individual personality because each person has own character in their sould

• 3 weeks later...

Overall you don't have to satisfy with your account, i mean if you make profit make sure to get more profit again other time. If you are like me or someone who still build their capital sure expansion is the only way. We are satisfy for short term but in long term we are not because we are building our own economy(in small scale), technically we are trying to be big or at least have more than what average wage in our locality could offer.

• 5 months later...

Fortunately or unfortunately, I have no option but to feel beyond satisfied, as this is all through FreshForex with their bundle of offering having Zero Spread, High Leverage, Bonuses and all such stuff, it’s all totally fantastic and makes trading ever easier to work out, so feel absolutely pleased with it in every way!

2mhvre1.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think on daily trading actually as trader will still want more although now already reached target but in fact they want to repeated again, as long as human still not yet death hence they still having emotion to get many wealthy on their live, so trader also want to become rich and they always struggle in this business

absolutely right, I am very stuju. The trader does require a strong motivation in order to continue berthan and struggling in this forex. because many traders do not realize that motivation is something that is very important and can help traders in achieving success.

Sometimes people confuse motivation with greed. Motivation is necessary for trading but if greed gets involved in trading then it can be really very bad for the trader.

Sometimes people confuse motivation with greed. Motivation is necessary for trading but if greed gets involved in trading then it can be really very bad for the trader.

If any trader having tendencies being greedy in trading, this is not wise decision for overall trading, need risk management and money management to maintain account and not only with greediness, often this will harmful account

If any trader having tendencies being greedy in trading, this is not wise decision for overall trading, need risk management and money management to maintain account and not only with greediness, often this will harmful account

in forex trading business is indeed a risk that must be noticed, the risk is not controlled then it will not be able to run trading, with that we also can be a way to practice in a demo account to maximize your preparation better trading skills that will be good also in the running trading

in forex trading business is indeed a risk that must be noticed, the risk is not controlled then it will not be able to run trading, with that we also can be a way to practice in a demo account to maximize your preparation better trading skills that will be good also in the running trading

Trading is an art as how the successful trader manages the risks associated with their investments and yes, you are right! Demo account should be practiced whenever you get free time in order to become successful trader.

Trading is an art as how the successful trader manages the risks associated with their investments and yes, you are right! Demo account should be practiced whenever you get free time in order to become successful trader.

Yes forex trading is like as the art business, not always we can making profit in trading, and sometime loss inevitable, so profit and loss also as part in trading and as trader need to always pay attention with the risk and not only focus on target profit, some trader might making mistake dare to borrow money because they can easily making calculating target profit like as math science while forex is not like as math science

true, because in forex we will not always get a profit, but any time we would definitely get the loss because caused by any one factor. therefore we must be able to work seriously on a demo account from Tickmill, see disposable funds in virtual form, it can minimize risks.

Loss in trading sometime inevitable and we can treat forex as part time only, trend market that move very dynamic and sometime unpredictable enforced us to facing with loss, and in daily trading as trader beside thinking how to making profit also they need pay attention with the risk that involved in trading

Since we don't know the future, greediness is going harm their account and it is a guaranteed. There is no place for greediness in this marketplace. It will take more than it will give.

Since we don't know the future, greediness is going harm their account and it is a guaranteed. There is no place for greediness in this marketplace. It will take more than it will give.

Greediness and without experience usually only relying with luck and usually will never long run in forex business, and in fact to making profit in forex market required good understanding with the trend market and also in trading need always obey rules to follow with system trading and also money management

I think also good if any trader already get satisfied with their earning from forex business, and also will good if already can making income from forex business on regular based and this will become realiable business as source income actually, but indeed not easy to become success trader

Greediness and without experience usually only relying with luck and usually will never long run in forex business, and in fact to making profit in forex market required good understanding with the trend market and also in trading need always obey rules to follow with system trading and also money management

When one gains enough experience, one would fall for greediness. He or she should know the consequences of it and will be careful before letting greediness in. It will have less impact on a trader's trade.

@sininfinity Well this is still debatable to what kind of extent is satisfaction we should feel. Some people feel enough for certain numbers of profit while the others are not and keep increasing their capital and the latter can divided by 2. The one who successfully do that and the one who failed miserably. I personally see that satisfaction in forex is fine but as long as that is still realistic, if you still able to expand then expand but if not satisfied with what you've got.