Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I have noticed that you handy been so much active in different forums. I don't want to post only for money. I just want to earn and have fun also. So later I would try to see how i would be able to enjoy posting here. I just want to be more active here as I just want to be part of the site.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he don't have yet the idea in the forum current status. Payments done as usual fast. And yet, I will in need of some paypal funds that's why I also need to be active in the forum to have some source of funds. I will think that there is always daily activities here and try for the new threads.

I am glad to hear this ridd but i want more activities from you in the forum and as you can see, you are always getting paid via Paypal almost instantly for good quality posts and topics :)

Enjoy your time!

I have noticed that you handy been so much active in different forums. I don't want to post only for money. I just want to earn and have fun also. So later I would try to see how i would be able to enjoy posting here. I just want to be more active here as I just want to be part of the site.

I am glad to hear that you indieover are going to start your good activity at Jkke.Com forum.

I hope that you like the current design of the forum and that you make posts in the different forum sections.

Best Regards All,

Activity Stream - Jkke-The Best Online Community; Business,Software&Technology

paypal i think is one of the good way but until now it seems i have little problem with that payment processor, but it seems that LR is not available lol,so i think i will keep with payza here rather than with others, especially with MB since many of my fellow get banned, and Jkke :D, as usual still have posters everyday, and 10 posts here is something that is possile

paypal i think is one of the good way but until now it seems i have little problem with that payment processor, but it seems that LR is not available lol,so i think i will keep with payza here rather than with others, especially with MB since many of my fellow get banned, and Jkke :D, as usual still have posters everyday, and 10 posts here is something that is possile

Pay Pal is good for the people who is active to use Pay Pal here. But if not, it is not a good thing here if the Admin of this forum does not give more choice about the online money processor for this forum here. Well, it will be hard for the forum without using Liberty Reserve can sustain for a long time

well, if you have a problem in one of the major payment processors then you can directly switch to another payment processor, you aren't forced to use a certain processor when requesting for payment, so you can try the other choices as well :)

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

So, what is the available Online Payment Processor in JKKE forum now? Is Liberty Reserve already available and can be used here? Well, hopefully this can be used in this forum here. Because we see, if the forum talks more about HYIP, no HYIP goes with Pay Pal. Then, the members of the HYIPs will not use Pay Pal so often

So, what is the available Online Payment Processor in JKKE forum now? Is Liberty Reserve already available and can be used here? Well, hopefully this can be used in this forum here. Because we see, if the forum talks more about HYIP, no HYIP goes with Pay Pal. Then, the members of the HYIPs will not use Pay Pal so often

You are mistaken, if a one section of the forum is talking about HYIP then this doesn't mean that its a hyip forum, Jkke.Com has many sections and categories for earning online, search engine optimization, earning in general and other general life discussions.

Right now, the accepted payment options are: Paypal/Payza/Moneybookers.

This forum holds promises but the payment options of paypal and payza is not the best in my own opinion; LR would have been the best option

There are three options for payment at Jkke.Com which are: Paypal/Payza/Moneybookers.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Pay Pal is good for the people who is active to use Pay Pal here. But if not, it is not a good thing here if the Admin of this forum does not give more choice about the online money processor for this forum here. Well, it will be hard for the forum without using Liberty Reserve can sustain for a long time

JKKE don't have LR for now :D, but you can use payza since i think that is worthy too :D,, and it not even matter what kind of payment processor that they use as long as admin have advertisers then it will not a big deal and i am sure that admin must be have some investment program which give him earning every month

Glad to see that admin is active answering posts from various ptp forums and I am glad that this forum is doing good. And hopefully I could start posting in here again as I am regaining momentum on posting in various ptp forums again.

I am really glad chardyme to hear this nice comment from you about the forum and me, i hope that you find the forum very interesting for you to be able to get knowledge and make quality posts while earning money faster than anywhere else.

I will still use here Paypal as payment method. I think we fail to encourage members to have their votes since, it's already done and Lr is still not accepted in JKKE. However, the payment processing in the forum will not change and the admin reputation is increasing.

This is excellent Ridd 1.gif You are a valued Jkke.Com member and i always like to see your good quality posts and topics in the forum.

I am really happy to know that you appreciate the forum i do for you all at Jkke.Com

and for that i would be giving more chance for adding LR at the forum but this time, no voting will be created unless there is a well studied plan or proposal sent to me that shows the efficiency of promoting the LR payment method at Jkke.Com to get no less than 20 new members.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

You mean if there will be members that can promote the forum and get atleast 20 referrals then, you will going to have add LR as payment method I think it will be difficult individually but I'm hoping that there will still consideration for this payment method once we have seen more members.

but it seems that poll already closed, right? and i hope that admin give us point system, so we will be easily to track our valid posts here, and now i lost my track here but keep posting here, maybe later after i get quite huge amount i will request again. well today i just made 10 posts as usual and it seems activity for few days ago was great, unfortunately i miss that thing.

You mean if there will be members that can promote the forum and get atleast 20 referrals then, you will going to have add LR as payment method I think it will be difficult individually but I'm hoping that there will still consideration for this payment method once we have seen more members.

Yes, i mean that you guys got a good chance to get LR added in the forum and you guys failed for that time and since i like to give more than one chance so i am accepting ideas or proposals from members who can get at least 20 members within 10 days who are willing to register at Jkke.Com and make posts if they know that LR is going to be one of the accepted payment forms at Jkke.Com

but it seems that poll already closed, right? and i hope that admin give us point system, so we will be easily to track our valid posts here, and now i lost my track here but keep posting here, maybe later after i get quite huge amount i will request again. well today i just made 10 posts as usual and it seems activity for few days ago was great, unfortunately i miss that thing.

it's right that the poll is closed but i can re-open it again based on the above statement i replied to ridd.

and the point system is already made but i may include it once getting a final decision about the LR payment option which depends on you members.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm really that active in here but to my surprise I already reach 250 post in here. I guess that's already worth like 5 dollars. I still not try to request payments in here not even once. I'm hoping to continue posting in here and try to request payments when I have a big amount in here. Although I really don't know what is the maximum amount we are allowed to request payments in here.

i am still comfortable with paypal and payza here, and if point system is available here it will make other member's job more easier here. i will try to find one or two people to join and make vote, actually it is not easy since i don't have ability in this thing but for one people i think i can

I'm actually good in Paypal although, if we have LR it will be gaining more members. But then, it's not bad to have that proposal but I ain't good in the referring but I can promote or convince other members to be active. Anyways, I will just be more active to earn more.

Dear Ridd, I think that if you searched for referrals at the different forums and websites, you would find many of them as many people would wish to learn about paid to post forums that pay very fast.

I'm really that active in here but to my surprise I already reach 250 post in here. I guess that's already worth like 5 dollars. I still not try to request payments in here not even once. I'm hoping to continue posting in here and try to request payments when I have a big amount in here. Although I really don't know what is the maximum amount we are allowed to request payments in here.

Dear budabo,

it's almost you who decide when to request payment, there is no limit for maximum amount to request and there is no limit to fractions of money or anything.

So, you are totally free to decide the best amount you want to get paid for.

i am still comfortable with paypal and payza here, and if point system is available here it will make other member's job more easier here. i will try to find one or two people to join and make vote, actually it is not easy since i don't have ability in this thing but for one people i think i can

Dear Trickster, if you succeeded to invite members, you will earn money as referral commissions and at the same time get near the target you all need which is LR.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

@jkke,

Thanks. Maybe when I reach 1,000 post that's the time I'm going to request payments in here. I will try to be active in here each day also if time permits so that I can reach 1,000 post as soon as possible. Since the maximum post we can make is only 10 post a day. Also I don't know if we need to wait for another 24 hours to post again? What if I post 10 in the evening and 10 in the next morning that is less than 24 hours but in my country that's already a day a part.

@jkke,

Thanks. Maybe when I reach 1,000 post that's the time I'm going to request payments in here. I will try to be active in here each day also if time permits so that I can reach 1,000 post as soon as possible. Since the maximum post we can make is only 10 post a day. Also I don't know if we need to wait for another 24 hours to post again? What if I post 10 in the evening and 10 in the next morning that is less than 24 hours but in my country that's already a day a part.

You are very much welcome budabo, well the time frame is very easy to be noted such that the difference between your last made post or topic and your next day post or topic be at least 24 hours whatever your country is ;)

Enjoy your time at Jkke.Com :)

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I now have 270 post in here and tonight I will going to post again and I'm hoping to reach 280 post in here tonight. I now try to post five times a week if I can in here. I guess before the end of this year I can reach 1,000 post in here some how. and that I guess is good as 20 dollars but if I can post as regularly as I can in here then I don't see any reason why not.