Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jkke,

Posting for three days straight now in here. I hope to continue posting every day in here. the good thing about 10 post a day only is that its only take me about 15 to 20 minutes to finish posting in here so its really good to post regulary in here. But my initial plan is to post in here five times a week and I will give myself a two days rest in here each week.

I think there are some threads that are not having good discussions but I wanted to check on those particularly in the Forex and other sections which I don't normally post in the forum. But I will try to see if I can bring good activity in those sections.

yes, Ridd you may find some topics with low activity so its your role to build activity in them ;)

I would try to post on discussions with little activity so that I would be able to spread my post well so that the different sections so have activity at least. Anyway I would hope that I would be interested in all sections and discussions on the site so I would easily post daily here. As I know it's worth the time to post here.

yes, indieover, you can do the same job as ridd.

Its been very long since I posted here and its due to the fact that I don't like earning via Payza because they tend to charge high fees even though I'm using a Starter account. Also, I don't have a Paypal account and sadly, JJKE doesn't support payment via LR. :(

Payza has very low fees compared to other payment processors so you may need to revise your decision and be sure that Jkke.Com wishes the best of luck to you whether your are a Jkke.Com member or not.

@jkke,

Posting for three days straight now in here. I hope to continue posting every day in here. the good thing about 10 post a day only is that its only take me about 15 to 20 minutes to finish posting in here so its really good to post regulary in here. But my initial plan is to post in here five times a week and I will give myself a two days rest in here each week.

This is great news to hear from you budabo that you can maintain a good activity at Jkke.Com forum on daily basis, i kust want to remind you about the location of your posts, try to make your posts in a variety of forum sections not in same topics all the time.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

It's actually 10 posts per day but you can make more posts and to just make more quality posts and good threads. I don't doubt about the admin and the payments here. So, members should have their interest in here and to have their chance to earn in the forum.

I am always glad ridd to hear your logic and good comments here because simply if members don't work in any forum based on its rules and policies then they have to know that they can't stay for long time as members.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Well I dont really know if the forum is going to add LR soon because this is the payment processor which am using so I dont really like payza or something I will beleive that the admin will do that soon

well, as i said many times.. there were a voting topic hosted by me and run for 10 days but members failed to reach the target so LR wasn't added as one of the accepted options.

You can try the other three options if you wish to stay at Jkke.Com

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Its been very long since I posted here and its due to the fact that I don't like earning via Payza because they tend to charge high fees even though I'm using a Starter account. Also, I don't have a Paypal account and sadly, JJKE doesn't support payment via LR. :(

high fees? they have no fee for internal transfer, maybe you should check it once more again, Payza is the best option here for me, even i want to earn with paypal, but to make LR available here you must ask someone to join and then make some vote for LR.

Regardless of that 2 cents per post rate is not good , but the problem here for me that request payment by sending a message to the admin , this will not make me see everything clearly, for example, members received the payment, or payment requests are still pending ? .

This is the weak point of view, try to ask senior members like ridd or challs and many others,, and they will all tell to you that they get paid instantly faster than any other forum while if you are afraid then it means that you are going to post low quality posts which aren't accepted at all in the forum.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

good to see the admin of the forum here replies for any problems ,i just open the forum now and happy to see there is good activity i'm also like the new theme as i didn't visit the forum long time ago,any way i will try to look around and see if i can make any posts here today and resume my activity here

good to see the admin of the forum here replies for any problems ,i just open the forum now and happy to see there is good activity i'm also like the new theme as i didn't visit the forum long time ago,any way i will try to look around and see if i can make any posts here today and resume my activity here

it's always great to hear from you haymoaa especially when you like Jkke.Com and it's new design.

I look forward for your positive contribution in the forum by creating useful posts and topics in the different forum sections.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Regardless of that 2 cents per post rate is not good , but the problem here for me that request payment by sending a message to the admin , this will not make me see everything clearly, for example, members received the payment, or payment requests are still pending ? .

Good luck for finding a ptp forum that is paying more than two cents per post rate. As far as I know theirs only less than four that I know that pays more than two cents per post rate. The rest of ptp forums that I know has 2 cents per post rate. And about requesting payments via PM. If that a problem to you then I guess your the only one having this problem as right now I'm earning in JKKE fast and without any problem at all.

Good luck for finding a ptp forum that is paying more than two cents per post rate. As far as I know theirs only less than four that I know that pays more than two cents per post rate. The rest of ptp forums that I know has 2 cents per post rate. And about requesting payments via PM. If that a problem to you then I guess your the only one having this problem as right now I'm earning in JKKE fast and without any problem at all.

Thanks budabo for that detailed and excellent reply.

Well I am glad to see that admin of this forum is active in this forum and I see some posters already been paid from this forum and that goes to show that the forum is good and paying and perhaps I should start being active in this forum as well.

Yes Charyme, i look forward for your great activity at Jkke.Com smile.png

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I don't know how i would be able to earn from the fast just like the other posters when um already trying to do the same thing in other forums. anyway i would make try my best i can so i can achieve my goal on the site. anyway I just hope that the activity would keep on getting better

I am always glad indoeover to read your comments about Jkke.Com, you make nice comments but after these good comments, you need to be apart of Jkke.Com to get good advantages which aren't yet found in most of the forums if not all!

The key is that, wise members Prioritize Jkke.Com which is something you may also need to do.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

The forum is presently doing well and although I've earned once from the forum, I decided to quit my activity here due to the fees that Payza charges. Maybe sometime in the future when the admin may have added LR, I may resume my activity in the forum. Its good to see that many posters are now active here and I'm sure its because of the fact that the forum pays very quickly. @admin keep up with the good job.

The forum is presently doing well and although I've earned once from the forum, I decided to quit my activity here due to the fees that Payza charges. Maybe sometime in the future when the admin may have added LR, I may resume my activity in the forum. Its good to see that many posters are now active here and I'm sure its because of the fact that the forum pays very quickly. @admin keep up with the good job.

I am glad to hear that you like Jkke.Com and i am always here to assist you as best as possible.

Surely, i want the best of luck for you in your life and in your earning online journey.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm happy with my posting in here so far I have some two to three consecutive post in here each week and sometimes I have five days posting in a week in here. I'm hoping to make it 10 post a day each week in here to maximize my earnings and activity in here. Right now so far my scheduling of posting seems working. I'm hoping that I can increase my earnings in ptp forums while my earnings in forex decreases.