Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I think I can only promote better in forum community not really in social networking sites. I don't use it to promote but I can get for sure the interest of others who have the common interest which is to earn in the forums or online. So, I still wait for that forum to be online so, I can promote the forum well.

You can try some other forums, websites, email friends, use facebook..etc till the community you refer to gets back again since you don't have to stop your work till that community gets back because it may don't get back again.

Best of Luck,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just try it and somehow in other forums this forum is already known only then, we can't expect yet that they will be easily interested so the best thing for me now is to have good amount of posts and to have good payout request to attract them easily and to think advantage of forum of fast payments will be included in promoting.

Yes, you are correct. That's why it will not easy task for me only to promote the forum so, I will need other members to join. I wonder if you are already member here or not as I might ask you as well for this as we know that admin is always online and active in the forum for the fast payment processing.

@Trickster I dont think 20 verified members is a huge amount of verified members, the truth is that members inhere just dont want to visit the site itself. If you check DMT very well, you'll find out 90% of members use LR so its upto to serious minded people to work here.

not huge amount? then proof it :D, from what i see the vote only have 3 votes from members which i don't know are they old or new members, and in other side i see that people who asking for LR before seems not joined and vote for this site, that is totally bad, but i already try to promote this forum i hope i get few downline

@trickster there's no need to point finger elsewhere when the truth is around you. The truth is that members are not too serious with the task also read previous chat from admin himself.

Dear Trickster, if you along with just 4 active Jkke.Commembers promoted the voting topic using emails, facebook, forums and websites then i am sure than20 verified members is a very eask task to be reached if you guys are serious about getting LR accepted.

Kind Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

From here, it clear evidence the forum doesnt have much promoters in other forum, social network etc. If you are an LR user ,you will be more clearer with my point.

I will just try it and somehow in other forums this forum is already known only then, we can't expect yet that they will be easily interested so the best thing for me now is to have good amount of posts and to have good payout request to attract them easily and to think advantage of forum of fast payments will be included in promoting.

I agree with you that the speed of payments and honesty are top priorities at Jkke.Com and they are rare and not found in other forums so surely this is an important point when promoting Jkke.Com

So, members who are not yet register in here will have their votes counted so that was great because there are some other members who may be interested to post in here even they don't have an account yet in here their votes can be counted.

Yes, so it would be a good idea if you - as a Jkke.Com member already - try to promote the forum and get people to join and vote in order to get LR accepted in the forum.

not huge amount? then proof it :D, from what i see the vote only have 3 votes from members which i don't know are they old or new members, and in other side i see that people who asking for LR before seems not joined and vote for this site, that is totally bad, but i already try to promote this forum i hope i get few downline

You are right, till today only 3 membes voted and they are old members so their votes aren't counted.

Many people said we need LR to join and when the voting becomes open, they didn't vote, i think there is a big possibility that they didn't get the chance to read about the voting topic so you surely have high chances to get 20 members to join Jkke.Com and vote for it, at the same time you will earn referral commissions ;)

@trickster there's no need to point finger elsewhere when the truth is around you. The truth is that members are not too serious with the task also read previous chat from admin himself.

From here, it clear evidence the forum doesnt have much promoters in other forum, social network etc. If you are an LR user ,you will be more clearer with my point.

Dear Ofejiro,

Whether 20 is hard or easy, the action is the only judgement here so it would be great if its easy for you then it shouldn't take much time from you to promote the forum and get 20 voters to join Jkke.Com and vote for LR at Jkke.Com

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

It's really great that the Admin is considering its members decision that we have a voting in here that will know if many members really prefer to use their Liberty reserve account so there are many voices that will be heard because of the voting.

As working by democracy and me believing that this isn't my forum but me members' forum so i surely take their needs and requirements seriously.

Voting here: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php/20432-Accepting-LIBERTY-RESERVE-at-JKKE

I did my part to help getting LR approved and now is the role of interested members to either get LR accepted or rejected so interested members need to join the forum and vote for it then it will surely be accepted.

Only we have certain conditions for those who are qualify to vote wrong timing that I can't promote the forum yet as up to now it is down and also to think that we have few days more before that voting will be closed so I hope that we will be able to see more new members.

As i told you before Ridd, you can try other means until the community you refer to gets back, there are surely many methods to get this happen, even you can offer low incentives to those who join under you as referrals and you get paid higher at Jkke.Com, so there are many ways for you to try.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I don't know how to make incentives for referring them or using my referral link but I might consider it once I've enough funds in my paypal or other payment method in order for me to have payout. Though, I might need first to have this only one way for me to get started in that forum as I have believe in that site.

I don't know how to make incentives for referring them or using my referral link but I might consider it once I've enough funds in my paypal or other payment method in order for me to have payout. Though, I might need first to have this only one way for me to get started in that forum as I have believe in that site.

I am really happy to hear this news from you, you can find the referral link in your usercp "user control panel" and i think that many would like to join as your referral if you just tell them the benefits (for free) and others for a few incentive.

For the Goodwill and since you are an old and verified member, Jkke.Com can loan you the value of 4 active referrals as a bonus via LR if you are really able to get that minimum amount of referrals within 2 days (Never ever you will find a forum anywhere that pays members upfront like Jkke.Com)

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

1st Payment Proof!!!

90249281052386688529.jpg

Congratulations Ridd for being paid so fast at Jkke.Com - its verified to be the fastest paying online forum.

How do you see the new design of the forum? do you like the current design and the new header?

It's good to see your first payment proof from this Forum as it seems the Admin paid you fast in here so that was really good. I like the design Admin it's very cool in my eye sight so for sure some members will also like the design of Jkke.

Yes monyitomon, he got paid after a few minutes of checking his request.

Are you really happy with the current design and header look for Jkke.Com ?

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Yes, I got paid quickly ever in other forums. I must say that I have also started to promote the forum in other forums but it will not be easy to encourage them so, I will just keep my activity and keep my threads in there to be updated. So far, it's nice to see the new forum heading or the logo.

Yes, I got paid quickly ever in other forums. I must say that I have also started to promote the forum in other forums but it will not be easy to encourage them so, I will just keep my activity and keep my threads in there to be updated. So far, it's nice to see the new forum heading or the logo.

I am happy Ridd to hear that you are interested in Jkke.Com due to the fact that Jkke.Com is the fastest paying online forum.

Be sure that modifications and optimizations and also offers for members will be created so that members get many options for earning at Jkke.Com

I look forward to see more activity from you at the forum and to promote the forum well 1.gif

Keep up your great work!

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I would like to remind you guys that Jkke.Com is the fastest paying online forum and also due to its great looking design.

Be sure that modifications and optimizations and also offers for members will be created so that members get many options for earning at Jkke.Com

I look forward to see more activity from you at the forum and to promote the forum well

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

so that is why i said 20 member is too much, i am just trying to be realistic in this forum while you are trying to be more optimistic, even like i see that some people still enjoy their activity here and i am really like it. i also have plan to back here after off from this forum for a while

so that is why i said 20 member is too much, i am just trying to be realistic in this forum while you are trying to be more optimistic, even like i see that some people still enjoy their activity here and i am really like it. i also have plan to back here after off from this forum for a while

I would like to see your activities improved at Jkke.Com forum.

hopefully that you like the forum design and the new modifications added.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Well i think same thing apply to me here i have not been able to post here for time now so I hope that its my responsibility to creat time to post here so that I will have enough good result from all my ptp forum which I have abandone so far and this one is not an exception.

Well i think same thing apply to me here i have not been able to post here for time now so I hope that its my responsibility to creat time to post here so that I will have enough good result from all my ptp forum which I have abandone so far and this one is not an exception.

well rexway, i ask you to check Jkke.Com forum now, it has a great look and very neat design which i am sure you will love.

I look forward to see many of your great posts there. :)

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I think he don't have yet the idea in the forum current status. Payments done as usual fast. And yet, I will in need of some paypal funds that's why I also need to be active in the forum to have some source of funds. I will think that there is always daily activities here and try for the new threads.