Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

Wow very good to know and see that this forum is still paying but what I dont really like about the forum is that I cant fine a payment section because when you have a payment section in a forum you will be able to know and monitor what is going on with your payment.

Hope the admin create it soon while I join.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is much better for the Admin here to allow the use of Liberty Reserve. We know here, Liberty Reserve is free and simple to make, to open a new account. Then, it is very popular for the online business. Like for me, I put Liberty Reserve as the primary Online Money Processor

Dear Luke, you were already paid at Jkke.Com using Liberty Reserve but you didn't yet post your payment proof in the payment proofs section as instructed in the forum!

Wow very good to know and see that this forum is still paying but what I dont really like about the forum is that I cant fine a payment section because when you have a payment section in a forum you will be able to know and monitor what is going on with your payment.

Hope the admin create it soon while I join.

Well rexway, i may look into this issue later but you can see the payment proofs sections to verify daily payments: http://www.jkke.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Payment-Proofs

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I guess I will just check for the payment fees of paypal. Because in 1 dollar payout request it will have 34 cents I think fees that will be 17 posts wasted for the fees. I need to check how much I need to request to have not much huge fees in paypal. I will still resume my posting here this afternoon.

I'm going to make good activity in Jkke today, I should be able to make 10posts or more if my offline activities permit me too. I have already sent the admin a payment request and it will be nice if I get paid soon since I heard that the admin pays very quickly..

Congrats Glucoseguy for being paid vert fast, don't forget to post your payment proof in the forum section here: http://www.jkke.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Payment-Proofs

and in other forums as well.

I guess I will just check for the payment fees of paypal. Because in 1 dollar payout request it will have 34 cents I think fees that will be 17 posts wasted for the fees. I need to check how much I need to request to have not much huge fees in paypal. I will still resume my posting here this afternoon.

Well ridd, you can start creating new good and informative topics so that members can share their ideas and you earn more money ;)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm not really into investment programs or risky programs but I will still have other programs to be created which I believe is not yet in the forum. So far, I don't think I will have many referrals for that since many members already have or not even interested. But anyways, I will not have request for payment for this week and just continue on posting.

I'm not really into investment programs or risky programs but I will still have other programs to be created which I believe is not yet in the forum. So far, I don't think I will have many referrals for that since many members already have or not even interested. But anyways, I will not have request for payment for this week and just continue on posting.

ridd, who told you that you need to invest in any program?

its not advertised anywhere in the forum that i ask members to invest in anything!

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

what kind of advantage is this....i think its a time wasting offer because we need atleast 30 minutes to complete that offer.first download alexa tool bar then make review of 4 lines and etc....i think you should add offer like open thread in other forums and get 0.2$ etc....

ridd, who told you that you need to invest in any program?

its not advertised anywhere in the forum that i ask members to invest in anything!

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

It's not about it admin but it's about the creating of threads. I'm not going to invest in order to have threads in the forum. I'm just saying that I can't make threads in hyip and I can have only few threads just like in gpt section which I have MBC thread and posted my ref link.

So if you are not able to post on the hyip section then try to find other sections. I have not tried to check out the other sections. So I would try to so I would know what are other sections are available for us to make some post at. So i just hope that there's a lot of paying sections here.

It's not hard to download that alexa toolbar and it's very safe to do so and it's not hard to make four liner review of the site. So I think you should participate on that offer. Although I am hoping that we can request payout also on liberty reserve for our post.

Thanks indieover for your nice reply, hopefully you also can do this offer and hence get paid via Liberty Reserve.

It's not about it admin but it's about the creating of threads. I'm not going to invest in order to have threads in the forum. I'm just saying that I can't make threads in hyip and I can have only few threads just like in gpt section which I have MBC thread and posted my ref link.

you are free to create topics in the different forum sections, there is no restrictions on creating topics at the hyip section, you can create topics in forex sections, webmaster sections, general forum..etc

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

well its just a time waste site and there is nothing to make any membership on this site and i know that all information about this site and also knows that there is some limit is present for the making the comments post and you have to wait some time for making 1st dollar..so don't be waste your time to join this site.

Yeah I would surely take that offer tomorrow as I have no time to do that tonight as I am already tired in posting. So I would try to make a very good review by tomorrow. So I would be thinking on what to say about the site. It's a wonderful offer from you.

I am glad to hear from you indieover that you are going to take my offer and start preparing for a good review to write.

Looking forward to see a great review made by you.

Don't hesitate to reply in the offer thread if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Yeah I am going to make some reviews later on. So I am just trying to get done with posting with one more forum then I would need to make a review for the site I just hope that I would be able to make a very nice review so as to give accurate review and honest review on good the site is.

I would like to thank you indieover for taking the time needed to write an honest and excellent review on Jkke.Com forum.

I expect to see a great review made by you soon, also i hope to see you increasing your activity in the forum as usual.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I wasn't able to visit the site yesterday because the site was unavailable at my end but I will try to visit the forum today and make some posts there. I just hope that the activity there will be good enough for me to exceed the daily number of posts. I may even create threads if I have the time to do so.

I wasn't able to visit the site yesterday because the site was unavailable at my end but I will try to visit the forum today and make some posts there. I just hope that the activity there will be good enough for me to exceed the daily number of posts. I may even create threads if I have the time to do so.

Glucoseguy,

I would like to let you know that the forum is accessible and working perfectly.

Don't forget to check your PM and the topic you created as well.

Finally, regarding the offer via LR here: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php/19892-Add-a-Review-in-Alexa-amp-Get-Paid-via-LibertyReserve

you are allowed to complete it without downloading the toolbar due to your good activity in the forum and since you are a mobile user.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Thanks indieover for your nice reply, hopefully you also can do this offer and hence get paid via Liberty Reserve.

you are free to create topics in the different forum sections, there is no restrictions on creating topics at the hyip section, you can create topics in forex sections, webmaster sections, general forum..etc

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Oh, I almost forgot to have forex section. I'm just always thinking to have hyip section in making threads lol. But anyways, hopefully, today I can resume my activity as I did not have any activities in the previous days quite disappointed but I will not going to stop posting here.

Oh, I almost forgot to have forex section. I'm just always thinking to have hyip section in making threads lol. But anyways, hopefully, today I can resume my activity as I did not have any activities in the previous days quite disappointed but I will not going to stop posting here.

Ridd, you need to give some time to surf the forum and check the different sections in the forum, there are many sections in different subjects and there is no limit to adding new sections in case you need a certain section be added.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Glucoseguy,

I would like to let you know that the forum is accessible and working perfectly.

Don't forget to check your PM and the topic you created as well.

Finally, regarding the offer via LR here: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php/19892-Add-a-Review-in-Alexa-amp-Get-Paid-via-LibertyReserve

you are allowed to complete it without downloading the toolbar due to your good activity in the forum and since you are a mobile user.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Thanks a lot admin. I really appreciate your giving me access to complete the offer without having to download the toolbar. I will visit the link and try as much as possible to complete the offer. I just hope it won't be a difficult one though.

Ridd, you need to give some time to surf the forum and check the different sections in the forum, there are many sections in different subjects and there is no limit to adding new sections in case you need a certain section be added.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I think admin your forum do have enough sections already from the online earnings sites or programs from the general discussions and the forum contests or offers. I guess that's all in here now. What we need now is to have more discussions and threads which I will be thinking.