Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I now have 270 post in here and tonight I will going to post again and I'm hoping to reach 280 post in here tonight. I now try to post five times a week if I can in here. I guess before the end of this year I can reach 1,000 post in here some how. and that I guess is good as 20 dollars but if I can post as regularly as I can in here then I don't see any reason why not.

This is a good plan and i am happy to see your regular posts in the forum, don't forget about the other means of earning at Jkke.Com such as promoting your referral link at other websites and forums so that you can earn $0.25 per referral that you can withdraw at anytime.

and regarding posts, make sure to make your posts in the different sections of the forum not just in two sections.

Keep up your good work!

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello budabo, as you see that the paid to post offer at www.jkke.com is quite good and better than many other forums.

you have 3 payment options avaliable so if you find a problem in paypal, you can request the payment via Payza or MoneyBookers.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

please mod, ill still like to insist on LR because I don't have any other acc apart from LR. Thanks

please mod, ill still like to insist on LR because I don't have any other acc apart from LR. Thanks

if you want LR to be one of the payment processor here is try to register and then vote in the voting thread :D, if you do that it means we get one more vote for LR and which means it will increase your dream and many people dream to make LR available as one of the payment.

I think voting thread is done and the other offer will be the one member who will get at least 20 members who will sign up and will be active. So, technically its a long way and difficulty to do that's why I will just focus on posting here since, it's impossible for me to get many referrals.

I invited that option to members who need LR to be accepted at Jkke.Com forum and no much voters go for that option.

I think voting thread is done and the other offer will be the one member who will get at least 20 members who will sign up and will be active. So, technically its a long way and difficulty to do that's why I will just focus on posting here since, it's impossible for me to get many referrals.

Not only 1 member, but it can be a cooperation between 5 members of Jkke.Com where each one can bring 4 members only and hence you can reach 20 referrals in total at the same time, you all gain referral earnings.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

so there are new jobs here, yesterday i cannot posts here but today i will do that, it seems nice to back here and with this new jobs, i think i will have more chance to gain more bucks from here lol, overall it seems admin doing well for his forum right now

Maybe I can make a lot of post here somehow for this week. So I just hope that I would be able to post again. I have been planning but the lack of time and not able to manage my time well so I think I should manage my time so I can post here. Anyway I am going to make sure that I would be able to focus in different sections here.

thanks for payments

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 0WH17820654762230)

Sent by:

Steve Millar (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email:

admin@jkke.com

Payment sent to:

XXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com

Amount received:

$6.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$0.53 USD

Net amount:

$5.47 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Feb 4, 2013

Time:

10:31:23 GMT+08:00

Completed

Subject:

You've received a payment from www.Jkke.Com

Note:

Thank you for posting at www.Jkke.Com

Payment type:

Instant

thanks for payments

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 0WH17820654762230)

Sent by:

Steve Millar (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email:

admin@jkke.com

Payment sent to:

XXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com

Amount received:

$6.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$0.53 USD

Net amount:

$5.47 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Feb 4, 2013

Time:

10:31:23 GMT+08:00

Completed

Subject:

You've received a payment from www.Jkke.Com

Note:

Thank you for posting at www.Jkke.Com

Payment type:

Instant

Congrats for getting paid instantly at Jkke.Com for a good amount of money.

Don't forget to post your payment proof in the different forums.

Keep up your good work.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm encourage seeing the payment proof of budado. I just wonder what section he would usually post at but it's hope that I would be able to earn a lot of points on the site as well. So I would just try to do my best so that I would be able to earn from here. Anyway, maybe I can make a few posts now.

I'm encourage seeing the payment proof of budado. I just wonder what section he would usually post at but it's hope that I would be able to earn a lot of points on the site as well. So I would just try to do my best so that I would be able to earn from here. Anyway, maybe I can make a few posts now.

You need to post at the different forum sections not only 1 or 2 sections and it's easy to earn money instantly at Jkke.Com

Also, there is no waiting time at all for him to receive payment at Jkke.Com as everyone knows that Jkke.Com is the fastest paying online forum.

Don't miss the chance to be one of the most active members in the forum.

Best Regards,

Activity Stream - Jkke-The Best Online Community; Business,Software&Technology

It's not only easy or instantly earn money but also instantly receive payments. Since, this is the forum that everyone wanted when it comes to the payment processing. And now, at least members are encouraged and interested to be in here now they can see others who have payments.

I really appreciate your ice words ridd, you are one of the most active members at Jkke.Com forum and your posts are very good and be sure that Jkke.Com will always welcome you as long as you consider it as your place.

Fell free to add any suggestions you would like to see in the forum.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Yes, I think my posts are in your standards already and what I will just need to do is to keep on this activity and to spread my posts in other sections or discussions to ensure that I have better activities here. Also, to continue on encouraging other members.

Yes Ridd, you are a good forum member, also feel free to exceed the number of daily paid posts if you wish to earn some incentives when you request for payment.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Right now I keep on trying to post as regularly in here. But today I just end up watching tv instead of posting in here. I guess its my day off or something as its weekend. lols. I'm hoping to make good income in forex trading and I guess that's why I relax posting in JKKE. But I'm sure I will going to be more active in JKKE once I'm back to posting mode.

I will indeed try to make more posts when, I have enough time and also when I'm able to see more activities in the forum. Since, the more activities we have the better chance to make more posts also. I guess, that we have some activities going on today.

This is great to hear from you ridd, so i would like to see your increased activity in the forum from now on.

Keep up your very good work!

Right now I keep on trying to post as regularly in here. But today I just end up watching tv instead of posting in here. I guess its my day off or something as its weekend. lols. I'm hoping to make good income in forex trading and I guess that's why I relax posting in JKKE. But I'm sure I will going to be more active in JKKE once I'm back to posting mode.

Yes, i would like to find you always relaxed and happy while you are posting at Jkke.Com

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm very much relaxed also when I made post on the site because I know that the admin is not too strict and very friendly and so I would try to continue posting on the site as well and try to make it my priority also on the site. It makes me want to focus more here because of the nice potential for me to earn here.

I'm very much relaxed also when I made post on the site because I know that the admin is not too strict and very friendly and so I would try to continue posting on the site as well and try to make it my priority also on the site. It makes me want to focus more here because of the nice potential for me to earn here.

This is a very good thing to hear from you indieover and yes, i like to be always friendly with my members, listens to them and try to satisfy them as best as i can since i consider Jkke.Com is my members' place before being my place.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I would try to post on discussions with little activity so that I would be able to spread my post well so that the different sections so have activity at least. Anyway I would hope that I would be interested in all sections and discussions on the site so I would easily post daily here. As I know it's worth the time to post here.