Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

Thanks a lot admin. I really appreciate your giving me access to complete the offer without having to download the toolbar. I will visit the link and try as much as possible to complete the offer. I just hope it won't be a difficult one though.

This is a very easy process to be done by you Glucoseguy, full instructions and steps are listed here: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php/19892-Add-a-Review-in-Alexa-amp-Get-Paid-via-LibertyReserve

Also, you can post in the above link if you found any problem and i will solve it for you.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been able to post and take the offer as I have been so busy on the site lately. So I just hope that I would be able to post on the site again later. So I would try my best to check out the site later on. I would definitely consider the offer as it's paying by liberty reserve.

its great to hear from you that you are interested in completing the site offer to get paid via liberty reserve, i expect good review to be written by you in addition to increased activity in the forum.

I finally requested for a new password in here as I already verified about that request. Well, I forgot my alexa details as I have an account before there already so before I can complete the offer I will need to request for my details again, it's just hard when you forget your log in details.

if you forgot your alexa access, try to request for a new password or you can access it easily using your facebook account without you need to register.

Looking forward for a great review and good activity in the forum.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Members will surely have this offer admin. Because, we have this offer in alexa review in different forums and I know that I will do the same just seeking for the time to have a review and that might be today evening. Just give me some time and I will have mine as well, also my activity in the forum.

Members will surely have this offer admin. Because, we have this offer in alexa review in different forums and I know that I will do the same just seeking for the time to have a review and that might be today evening. Just give me some time and I will have mine as well, also my activity in the forum.

This offer is very simple and helps you to earn some free cash via Liberty Reserve, also you are totally free to complete that simple task or not, you can skip it and just post in the forum.

I am looking forward to see a great review made by you today :)

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I am always forgetting to complete the task I just hope by the time that I will actually complete it, the offer is still available. That was great riddick that you have done completing the task in here and you have wrote a review already about the Forum.

I still wonder about your actual trouble to be active in the forum, you forgot your password and then reset it, so why don't you check the forum, make posts and take the forum offers since you are interested in them?!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any troubles.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Date: 12/11/2012 1:58 PM

Batch: 123722650

From Account: U3375595 (Jkke.Com)

Amount: $0.15

Memo: www.Jkke.Com - Alexa Review Bonus

Thank you.

Congrats for being paid again Ridd, hopefully that you increase your posting activities in the forum and be one of the most active members in the forum.

I also ask you to recommend Jkke.com to Google by clicking on the Google+1 button found in the right sidebar, like in facebook, and follow Jkke.com in twitter.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Congratulations riddy for getting paid for the offer of the Admin. I was about to complte the offer, but I am having problem with my Internet connection right now so it's kinda slow that's why I may just do it by tomorrow in the morning to be sure that won't have problem with my internet connection.

I guess what I can do as of this moment is to have more on activity as I don't often have here social networking sites. But I will also encourage other members in making discussions and activity in other forums. So, I know that there will be more members that will be active sooner.

Hopefully to see this great work be done by you Ridd, you can win some incentives for referring your friends to join, be active and make quality posts.

Congratulations riddy for getting paid for the offer of the Admin. I was about to complte the offer, but I am having problem with my Internet connection right now so it's kinda slow that's why I may just do it by tomorrow in the morning to be sure that won't have problem with my internet connection.

I hope that you solve your connection problem in order to be able to start your journey in Jkke.Com :)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I notice the good Alexa ranking of the Forum seems our Admin is really good in Search Engine optimization for sure the Admin just need to keep up the things that he is doing then Advertiser will be interested to place their banners in here because of the good traffics.

I am glad that you know this already and i would like to take this chance to congratulate you for your first payment at Jkke.Com

Keep up the good work and start being one of the most active members there.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

when i ended up being intending to post below though the internet site was not launching. yet this time it truly is launching commonly once again. well, i would certainly try to help make several post below since i include a lot of forums to share at in the meantime. yet when i confident have to get active on the spot too. your post fee is just regular or acceptable. while when i wonder only would certainly get paypal costs only take away agreed payment currently simply by paypal.

As expected I got paid FAST.

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 12/14/2012 10:59 AM

Batch: 124142391

From Account: U3375595

(Jkke.Com)

Thank you.

Congrats monyitomon for your fast payment at Jkke.Com

Don't forget to post this payment proof in the payment proofs section of the forum.

when i ended up being intending to post below though the internet site was not launching. yet this time it truly is launching commonly once again. well, i would certainly try to help make several post below since i include a lot of forums to share at in the meantime. yet when i confident have to get active on the spot too. your post fee is just regular or acceptable. while when i wonder only would certainly get paypal costs only take away agreed payment currently simply by paypal.

Dear waqas, there are three accepted payment options in the forum to select from for your payment also there are different offers in the forum that pay via LR.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 12/11/2012 3:53 PM

Batch: 123741449

Thank you.

Happy to get the alexa bonus from the admin and i also got paid the amount to post in the forum . i am really happy that admin is very friendly and helpful to the members of the forum and encouraging all the members to be active in the forum every day . Good to see the Alexa rank is improving every day . i hope this will be a best forum in the coming days .

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 12/11/2012 3:53 PM

Batch: 123741449

Thank you.

Happy to get the alexa bonus from the admin and i also got paid the amount to post in the forum . i am really happy that admin is very friendly and helpful to the members of the forum and encouraging all the members to be active in the forum every day . Good to see the Alexa rank is improving every day . i hope this will be a best forum in the coming days .

Congrats again chintu for being paid twice at Jkke.com very fast, i hope that you become always interested in the forum and be able to spread your good activity in the different forum sections.

That's good for you chintu as I also received my payment for the wonderful offer. Now, I will going to try if I can make posts today as recently I become down in my ptp activities so, I will going to have posting this evening and hopefully to manage it very well.

I look forward for you great contributions ridd, so don't miss checking the forum.

I still don't have the time to post in here, I just completed the offer in here, but perhaps by next week I will have a new target so I can add this perhaps so that I will be able to earn some extra from posting with this Forum besides I just need to make 10 posts daily in here.

I expect god activity from you soon monyitomon :)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com