Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

You will become more profitable that way if you can do a transaction in any payment processor as long as there are some buyers because it's your way to earn. Anyway, I don't feel like selling my Liberty reserve funds because there are many good investment programs nowadays and I want to invest from those.

It is not too bad if we keep our money into Liberty Reserve. Because we can feel safe with Liberty Reserve. For more than 10 years, it is still valid and the exchange rate is very strong too. It is the same like the real US Dollar. So, if we do not need too much money, it is fine to keep the money in our account

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just to make a precaution. We don't want to have lose our money also. I wanted to keep in mind that there's no safe thing in the online and yet, even we know that there are also cases that LR is going to have both scheduled and also unscheduled maintenance.

Problem with having big amount of money in LR and we loss our password or pin number is that its hard to request for a new password and pin number. That's why its best if we can just find a way and means to make good income in LR by opening many LR accounts and maintain only less than 100 dollars in your account. Me I don't put more than 50 dollars in one account just in case thing happen to my account at least I still feel safe some how.

It is not too bad if we keep our money into Liberty Reserve. Because we can feel safe with Liberty Reserve. For more than 10 years, it is still valid and the exchange rate is very strong too. It is the same like the real US Dollar. So, if we do not need too much money, it is fine to keep the money in our account

for some people it is better to exchange our LR balance as much as we can, but for other it is safe if they just leave their money. i know that i am not both of them, i try as the best as i can to earn and then exchange some that i want to exchange and the other is used for other investment program. so far i still trust LR.

Making money in forex via LR for me is the best way to make money to have LR funds right now. I do like to trade and I do want to make sure that I'm earning good and earning well via forex trading. I just have some problem with my trading strategy right now but I'm hoping that in the long run forex will be my main source of LR funds. Right now LR is second only to paypal in term of popularity and I'm betting that its going to be number one soon.

so far i still earn LR balance from many online business, first through HYIP and Forex, second through exchanging. and LR is the most e-currency that i ever use because it is simple even i always get some spam emails claims that they come from LR and give me some prize lol

I'm glad that I'm back once again to earn more in LR than in Paypal which I've got problem how to get the money lol. So far, the only best way for me to have more LR funds is to keep ptp and also to focus in Forex trading and if I will have more trading capital then, I will going to achieve my trading and withdraw profits in LR.

My main income of LR come from PTP , HYIP, and Forex. I think this three make me earn more Liberty Reserve balance, and i am glad that i can earn decent income per month through Liberty Reserve. Since i think that LR is easy to use, easy to get, and easy to exchange.

Problem with having LR is we need to have an exchanger site to turn out LR funds to cash. Now how about if the exchanger site that we are using is down? I guess we can end up finding another exchanger site to exchange our funds and usually this is the problem. Right now some how I have a good LR funds and I'm hoping to turn it to cash in matter of few days.

That's why as much as possible we need to have few exchangers more than 1 because, we need to have back up exchangers in case that they are down or not available. I have experienced this many times that's why I have tried to find many legit exchangers locally.

That's why as much as possible we need to have few exchangers more than 1 because, we need to have back up exchangers in case that they are down or not available. I have experienced this many times that's why I have tried to find many legit exchangers locally.

Or you can become exchanger yourself, By sold your own balance in some forum in your local country, it will help you so much, and usually you get better rates for your balance rather than use exchangers to exchange. You can even give better services to your buyer too.

From my observation, the more popular liberty reserve after paypal often limited to clients including axallcom paypal account that has been verified also picked up on limited labeled by paypal, paypal account with limited status can not do online transactions are very detrimental to customers who have a balance pretty much on paypal. Well one bank on line alternatives that are not complicated and has a layered security system of choice for making money mania as a means of sending and receiving money from the business on line.Bisa we noticed most of the new PTC currently always use Liberty Reserve, Ego pay, Perfect Money and Payza as a means to pay on line.

It's just to make a precaution. We don't want to have lose our money also. I wanted to keep in mind that there's no safe thing in the online and yet, even we know that there are also cases that LR is going to have both scheduled and also unscheduled maintenance.

We have to realize, although Liberty Reserve is one of the best and the safest Online Money Processor, but, we can not put all our money in this account. Because, we never visit the office. Everything in Liberty Reserve is virtual. Our money is becoming virtual. So, in this way, we have to be very wise

Is it really working?? Do you had experienced with it?

You mean this site?, they are working well dude, and we can even use it for earning, and i still use it until now because LR is popular in my country and i can even sold it with high rates like IDR97000 / $1, that is totally great for me and i am glad that LR is secure.

I just open a new LR account. I'm hoping to use this LR account for the next six months to one year depends if I will get more phishing emails. I'm sure for first few months I will not going to receive any phishing emails as I'm sure that I can earn good amount of money using this new LR account without worrying that someone new my new email account. Its frustrating that I receive so many phishing email lately that I decided to change email.

I created my account last week, yet its still confusing to me, do I need a credit/debit card to verify my LR account?. Based from what I've read in this forum, LR dont need those cards to verify. But how can somebody receive payments, withdraw money without it? I'm a newbie, and it will be my first time to use LR as payment processor in. I have always used paypal before, but we all know that DMT doesn't accept paypal. So please members, guide me through it. Any shared ideas, will be very appreciated. Thank you.

I just feel so bad that I don't have much funds on my liberty reserve account. Soqi j hope that I would be able to earn more on my liberty reserve. As my money in my account is not to do exchange. So I think that most exchangers would request. $20 at least before we would be able to exchange.

Many people think that they have to do earning from scratch from online sites in order to build up some funds in their LR account. Well this isn't quite true. If you wish, you can fund your LR account easily using your bank account if you are willing to, but I am guessing the majority don't like to do that, since Banks and LR don't really mix together because of what goes on with LR and other sites. So sites like payment medium allow you to transfer money to Paymentmedium, and then to LR, and if you wish you can convert LR to payment medium to Bank

I think it is not efficient thing to do to create other account, if we want to avoid so many phishing thing, just change our emails, and until now since 4 years ago, only get 3 phishing email. i really wondering why people get phishing email in their LR's email, but it will be a different story, if they shared it to the other site like HYIP or something like that.

What is payment medium?. Is it another payment processor, and how does it connect to LR?. I'm waiting for someone to answer my questions, regarding on how to create LR account, and how to withraw/receive payments using LR, without a debit or credit card.

@danielle7 I haven't personally used it myself but one of my freinds has and it is a very easy procedure apparenly. I don't see LR advertising it themselves on their website on the buy/sell LR, but it is definitely legit, cos they seem to have associations with it. It just works like Egopay between PZ, except its LR and paymentmedium, you can convert your LR to Payment medium then from there to your bank account.

That payment medium just like other processor, but we can do deposit from LR, i really don't know if they have some relation with LR, but it seems LR don't have something like that to them, so it is okay to say that LR don't have any connection to that payment medium. well anyone here know the latest rules about their CC deposit.

I just feel so bad that I don't have much funds on my liberty reserve account. Soqi j hope that I would be able to earn more on my liberty reserve. As my money in my account is not to do exchange. So I think that most exchangers would request. $20 at least before we would be able to exchange.

Yes that's a problem for many people, to exchange more or to sell lr and get our own currency, we got to have more then 20$ most of the time, if we don't have that minimum then it will be hard for us to find an exchanger to transfer the money. It's better if we can find better ways to earn quick with hard work and reach minimum.