Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

It's quite good for us to join with those broker that offering some free deposit. Actually for those who don't have an account with UWCFX there is bonus now you just have to like the Facebook page, I forgot the whole details, but you will get a good bonus so it's better if you can check it for more information about it. It's good for those who don't have a capital yet.

I am really paying attention with some Forex broker that giving some free bonus. Instaforex is also giving some bonus you just have to like their Facebook page and send them your trading account and you will be able to get 10 dollars will be credited to your trading account, so it's quite good.

I am really paying attention with some Forex broker that giving some free bonus. Instaforex is also giving some bonus you just have to like their Facebook page and send them your trading account and you will be able to get 10 dollars will be credited to your trading account, so it's quite good.

Is that bonus available now . that is really great to see that instaforex is offering that bonus to the members . Actually i have an account with insta forex and i am really happy to see the new bonus promotion . I will try to make use of this bonus promotion may be it is available for now .

Is that bonus available now . that is really great to see that instaforex is offering that bonus to the members . Actually i have an account with insta forex and i am really happy to see the new bonus promotion . I will try to make use of this bonus promotion may be it is available for now .

I also have an account in instaforex and i get free capital for trading with this broker by posting in forum which sponsored by this broker. And it's very helpful for trading who wanna trade without having deposit first. Let's use bonus from broker as well as possible.

Sincerely those bonuses would be extremely.it wouldn't be majorly helpful for only newbies.it could even be useful for guys that are almost or already given up on forex.Well instaforex has always done well when it comes to helping traders.

not at all if you are trader then you will know about this thing, i heard some bad review about instaforex, but that is fine since there is no such as perfect brokers, and instaforex bonuses here are very helpful for anyone even for someont that called as PRO, if you ever into forex forum and use the bonus then you will know about it, unless you never trade with it.

Yes, they remain helpful to many members which is why they are constanstly available and members are taking advantage of them because they realise their necessity. I suppose that for some that underestimate the low amounts offered is because they have alternatives to test a broker of start off.

Yes now a days most of the traders are very much interested with this free deposits and i am sure that they will be making use of this free deposits to earn good profits with forex . I have came across many of the brokers sites recently and all of them will be offering free no deposit bonus to the clients so i am sure that it is really a good opportunity .

Yes now a days most of the traders are very much interested with this free deposits and i am sure that they will be making use of this free deposits to earn good profits with forex . I have came across many of the brokers sites recently and all of them will be offering free no deposit bonus to the clients so i am sure that it is really a good opportunity .

it is true to what you say that a lot of traders are very happy to trade with free bonus provided by some brokers, especially for traders who suffered huge losses so that they lose all the capital they have and with the free bonus will greatly help those who have experienced loss to be able to trade again

it is true to what you say that a lot of traders are very happy to trade with free bonus provided by some brokers, especially for traders who suffered huge losses so that they lose all the capital they have and with the free bonus will greatly help those who have experienced loss to be able to trade again

so they can start again, actually this bonus is good for any trader not for some trader like some people think, this bonus also can be a backup for them so if something happened with them , they can back with some spirit to trade once more. so i am still say that bonus totally help traders

Although, I don't know how big help it will be if we thinking on to what extent we can use of their bonus. But depends on the promotion or offer they have because, it can be essential for traders who wanted to lessen the risk at the same to gain more capital for their trading account without investing more but rather to take the chance in the offers.

Yes they are providing with $5 bonus to the new members that is really good and still it is available to the new clients of the site . Not only that FBS is providing a very good bonus to the new clients and we know that this broker is a very old broker and a trusted broker i think it will be good if we make use of this $5 to trade .

I really don't understand why. When I trade using bonus funds some how I do earn but if I invest using my capital I have hard time earning. I guess its because if we trade in forex using bonus if we make some profit we can withdraw the profit and leave the bonus funds in our account since most of broker site does not allowed us to cashout the bonus funds. And we feel that if we loss that bonus funds we loss nothing. But I guess if we loss our investments we really feel the pain of losing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they are providing with $5 bonus to the new members that is really good and still it is available to the new clients of the site . Not only that FBS is providing a very good bonus to the new clients and we know that this broker is a very old broker and a trusted broker i think it will be good if we make use of this $5 to trade .

I think any good broker will surely give comfort to trading for their trader, either in the form of bonuses, facilities, and others. Instaforex also gives a bonus to me.

Trading with $5 to me might not be bringing much to a forex trader but yet it could be extremely important for newbies and why would i be saying that.That would be to to perfect their already learnt skills and strategies that would be important for trading.

that is up to the traders, i mean the traders who will trade here but for newbie even $5 is important for them, so they can start as soon as they can to feel real trading, and that is a good step from FBS that make them quite popular nowadays, with free deposit more people will come and try to learn while make trade and it means profit for that forex broker for every spread

bonus deposit is good start especially for traders that previously practice in demo account only. even though traders not use their own money, but because bonus is real money and withdrawable, traders will keep feeling the pressure when trading and try as hard as possible manage the bonus become increase. can be sure that pressure feeling is really good for practice before traders decide to trading use higher deposit and use their own money.

bonus deposit is good start especially for traders that previously practice in demo account only. even though traders not use their own money, but because bonus is real money and withdrawable, traders will keep feeling the pressure when trading and try as hard as possible manage the bonus become increase. can be sure that pressure feeling is really good for practice before traders decide to trading use higher deposit and use their own money.

as far as i know that bonus here is the only thing that people can trade and then the profit that they will get from that trading is the one that trader can cashout to their LR account or to their bank account, actually this kind of bonus is truly helpful thing for most kind of traders and give more motivation

Yeah, if we practice in demo account first, we can get trading experience that we can use to trade in real so we can maximize bonus to get maximal profit so we don't need to make deposit to trade with our broker. But sometimes, this bonus used by trader to test broker, is it a scam broker or not. :)

But the bonus we are pertaining is not the welcome or the free bonus upon signing up but its in the Forex incentives or trading contests and that we need to work hard in order to gain good capital and not given away from the brokers. It's not free and we put our effort and time for doing those. But it's not that difficult to have gain some capital from those offers.

Yeah, if we practice in demo account first, we can get trading experience that we can use to trade in real so we can maximize bonus to get maximal profit so we don't need to make deposit to trade with our broker. But sometimes, this bonus used by trader to test broker, is it a scam broker or not. :)

some of trader that come from my country use bonus to get more profit from their real trading, that is all but i also know about the fact that you say before, in fact now there are many brokers that coming up and lately few of them become scam because of many reason, but this bonus is very good for traders future.