Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

Righ now I decided not to invest a single cent in forex anymore. Rather I'm going to use all the funds that I earn from ptp forums. In this way I don't need to use my CC anymore. I know its hard to maintain and sustain an account in forex. That's why for me the best way to make good income in forex trading is by continue trading and don't bother to invest money.

These free no deposit broker bonuses can really be of good use to the trader whether they beginners or bee around for a while. For some of us its not easy to accumulate funds that we can use to test out a new broker for example so that five or ten dollar will definitely come in handy.

It's good for those who don't start with Forex trading using their own capital from their pocket because it just means they know the risk because mostly of the newbies will even deposit an amount that they can't afford to lose in here. Well, different brokers just offering a lot of ways for its traders to trade even not using their own money.

Well for sure what we have consider here is that in forex trading fbs deposit can be withdraw as well but what I really know is that they have the same strategy with markativa because they offer almost similar thing so the best thing here is that we need to chose either markativa or fbs.

Well for sure what we have consider here is that in forex trading fbs deposit can be withdraw as well but what I really know is that they have the same strategy with markativa because they offer almost similar thing so the best thing here is that we need to chose either markativa or fbs.

for me i prefer FBS since i think FBS offered better services to us :D, and also we can create micro account there which have low amount of deposit and they have some forum like MT5, so we can earn bucks to trade easily only by active in that forums, and with active there we can get free deposit and if we opened account there we will have chance to earn too.

You will just need to upload some documents in FBS to claim your five dollars bonus in here. I also used that for trading because that is really the purpose of that bonus, but I just end up with just some experience using that five dollars for trading so it's something good as we don't trade with our money at all.

The fact that a broker does give away no deposit bonuses for new traders doesnt automatically make them a great broker but its really a good thing that they get to offer it especially if there arent a lot of conditions attached. It helps to try them out without having to use your own funds.

You will just need to upload some documents in FBS to claim your five dollars bonus in here. I also used that for trading because that is really the purpose of that bonus, but I just end up with just some experience using that five dollars for trading so it's something good as we don't trade with our money at all.

yeah i already trade that money long time ago when i curious with forex, and i am loss :D, but that is an old story, i think that is a good thing too so newbie can start trade in real account without need to worry where they can get bucks, but don't hope that you can get much bucks with it, but other kind of bonus like when you deposit some certain amount of money is good way to encourage people to trade

yeah i already trade that money long time ago when i curious with forex, and i am loss :D, but that is an old story, i think that is a good thing too so newbie can start trade in real account without need to worry where they can get bucks, but don't hope that you can get much bucks with it, but other kind of bonus like when you deposit some certain amount of money is good way to encourage people to trade

Yes, the profit potential is not that good especially since you are using a very low amount provided by the broker but its good to give the trader the feel of a real account if they are new to trading. This is why they remain useful to some members regardless of the fact that they be low amounts.

Yeah that's true.That kind of bonus is just to welcome the trader to the field of trading.When a new player is bought it isn't expected for him or her to play the whole 90minutes but might be introduced for some minutes in a football match and that likewisely applies to forex bonuses.

It would be helpful traders if we use it well. But if we can use it wisely, bonus will be useless and we have to make deposit to continue our trading. I think we would better to active in forex forums which give bonus for our posting so we can trade with it and we also get knowledge and experience from other traders, indo.mt5 is one of them.

Yes the free deposits from the brokers will be helping the traders to have a good encouragement to trade and also you will be getting some good money to trade as well . Now a days we can see that most of the traders are offering free deposits to the traders and there are many non deposits free bonus that will really help traders to have a good encouragement of forex .

I don't think its a big help but to just have some real experience in trading it will be useful. It's not that huge free deposit so, it's not really good amount to start trading and for sure you can't make good profits out of it and with the often required of the profile verification to have those bonuses from the different Forex brokers. That's why I don't take these chances in the free deposits.

Yes, the profit potential is not that good especially since you are using a very low amount provided by the broker but its good to give the trader the feel of a real account if they are new to trading. This is why they remain useful to some members regardless of the fact that they be low amounts.

and don't forget for newbie who want to feel like what trade in real account but cannot wait to get money for example: from forex forum that they joined :D, i have some friends that have the same feeling like what i said before :D, and they feel this thing is great for them but only few of them that can get profit from that bonus mostly just loss. but as i said before with free deposit they will have more chance to trade in real account

I prefer ptp forums that I need to post and earn bonus funds to trade in a broker site. But bonus funds that is earn via joining is too low as its usually only 5 dollars and the worse part is that theirs a 7 dollars one time withdrawal fees. Thats' why I prefer to post and earn bonus. In this way I can post regularly and earn bonus regularly and earn profit regularly.

I wonder why there are no top poster contest because before some Forex broker are sponsoring some Forums to have such contest and it's usually giving a good amount of rewards for those who will win because I prefer to join such contest to earn some good amount of bonus that can be used for trading.

Yeah that's true.such contest would bd good for trading but yet i want we all to know that those forums that indulge in that just want to promote their forums so that guys would always want to join the broker's site.Lets just be patient we may be seeing one or two in the nearest future.

Yeah that's true.such contest would bd good for trading but yet i want we all to know that those forums that indulge in that just want to promote their forums so that guys would always want to join the broker's site.Lets just be patient we may be seeing one or two in the nearest future.

now a days almost all of the brokers are offering free deposits some are non deposit bonus also offered by some of the brokers . so i think every person should make use of this free deposits because it really help you to learn and as well as earn you can trade with them if you loss you will learn and if you gain profit you will learn .