Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1 Open a "Micro" account and verify your mobile phone during the registration

2 Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof

3 Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Yeah, with 3 easy step we can get welcome bonus from FBS, and feel comfortable trading with this broker.. :)

I've tried it step by step to register as a member on the broker and the broker had been entered but did not get a bonus, as you say, because when I wanted to document verification when logging and provide password can not, I want to ask login and password that is Trading account Trading account number and password or not, because when I try to login using the TAN and TAP can not enter

FBS is one of broker that provide opportunity to especially beginner traders to feel how to trade in real environment. that I mean here is traders can trading in real account without necessary to make invest previously. with that bonus, trader get experience to trading in live account and it really precious experience.

I'm just wondering. FBS look aggressive in doing promotion why not this site sponsor or open its own ptp forums so that we can earn bonus and use that bonus to trade. Because I don't see a point why they are active in many ptp forums using ordinary members to post and promote their site and for me that make FBS look cheap. Lets face it who will you going to choose? A broker site that you can see a a banners in as many ptp forums as you can or FBS who is more active in thread post. lols.

Yeah, they are mostly active in the contests for promoting fbs. Though, really not have seen recently having forums. But they have here their own forum but not ptp or sort of bonus for posting. I guess they are broker that mainly focus in the trading contests not really about the forums or not related to trading contests. Although, I remember in some forums before they did sponsor forums.

Its seems this thread has been hijacked by FBS already. I think we need to be neutral and use generic words like broker site instead of using advertising the forex site name. In this way we can maintain this thread neutrality as a thread to discuss free deposit broker sites? Beside I don't think 5 dollars can make a difference if you going to try to trade in mini account. As for me time wise its not worth it. I think if theirs like 500 dollars bonus then I'm good to trade. lols.

Franky here, if we can get free money to deposit on th Forex trading, it is such a great nice thing for us here. The good thing for us, at least here, we do not need to spend too much of our own money, then put it on the risk of Forex trading here. Because forex trading is risky.

Its seems this thread has been hijacked by FBS already. I think we need to be neutral and use generic words like broker site instead of using advertising the forex site name. In this way we can maintain this thread neutrality as a thread to discuss free deposit broker sites? Beside I don't think 5 dollars can make a difference if you going to try to trade in mini account. As for me time wise its not worth it. I think if theirs like 500 dollars bonus then I'm good to trade. lols.

I've tried free no deposit from other brokers than that I use now, the amount of this bonus are fairly large $ 100, but at the time I want to withdraw my profit, I have to trading with large enough trading volume and certainly quite difficult to fulfill. So the bonus becomes useless.

I've tried free no deposit from other brokers than that I use now, the amount of this bonus are fairly large $ 100, but at the time I want to withdraw my profit, I have to trading with large enough trading volume and certainly quite difficult to fulfill. So the bonus becomes useless.

I agree the free bonuses are not easy to make profit with, most brokers adds condition to trade certain number of lots, some others have high fee on first withdrawal like if you got 25$ bonus you shall be charged 30$ fee on first withdraw, hence you profit only when you can make and withdraw more than the fee.

but with the free bonuses offered by brokers are very useful for beginners to increase their experience in the trade due to the bonuses, they can continue to learn how to prevent the risk is always the case, with much experience they have in the end they will be able to trade well and certainly they have captured trade will get maximum results

but with the free bonuses offered by brokers are very useful for beginners to increase their experience in the trade due to the bonuses, they can continue to learn how to prevent the risk is always the case, with much experience they have in the end they will be able to trade well and certainly they have captured trade will get maximum results

You are quite right because you can be in a position to trade in the real account without having to use your own funds in here. Yes, there might be a number of conditions with the free deposit but the practice you are getting in here is quite important and relevant. Besides, it doesnt take long for you to reach a target like you would have to when post on bonus giving forums.

The deposit is a very good step which the broker has taken to make things more easy for traders a trader that deposited 50dollar may stand a chance of getting his investment double with a broker who offer 50% bunos deposit thus increase the chance of trading with a bigger margin.

It's so uncomfortable, sir.. And i think $5 cash reward from fbs is more useful than we get big amount from free deposit but when we wanna withdraw profit, we have to trading with large enough trading volume..

We must be careful with free no deposit bonus from broker, my experience recently, a broker offering free bonus deposit in pretty large amount with the condition that is not too difficult, but at the time I want to draw profits, there are additional requirements that must be I filled, with make quite large volume trading and quite difficult to filled, so the bonus is offered only useless.

We must be careful with free no deposit bonus from broker, my experience recently, a broker offering free bonus deposit in pretty large amount with the condition that is not too difficult, but at the time I want to draw profits, there are additional requirements that must be I filled, with make quite large volume trading and quite difficult to filled, so the bonus is offered only useless.

Absolutely, and therefore before we request this bonus, we read the terms and conditions first, first you know about its withdrawal so we will not feel this bonus useless .. If the terms and conditions for withdrawal profit from bonuses given by the FBS, I think it's not too complicated ..

Well, the free bonus is there to attract traders to test out their systems and eventually get them on board so there are many occasions where there are terms and conditions that relate to the withdrawal of profits using these bonuses. This is why its best indeed to take a look at them beforehand so you can see if you are comfortable or not.

Well I dont really know what is going on here I will love to be clearify here if the 5$ bunos from the FBS is withdrawable or we need to trade with the bunos first so which one is it here because with uwcfx which am using you have to trade with the bunos.

The right is we need to trade with the bonus first then we can withdrawal the profit, and we need to know is that at the time of the first withdrawal we would be charged $ 7, the rest of it we can withdawal all the profit .

5 dollars and we need to trade and earn 7 dollars just so that we can withdraw in here? Its seem a tall order for me. Just imagine if you turn your 5 dollars into 7 dollars you are only breakeven as you need to pay 7 dollars withdrawal fees. I don't see any reason why I'm going to join and use that 5 dollars to earn me dime and cents in here. I will prefer to join mt5 and instaforex and earn 75 dollars a month capital.

The right is we need to trade with the bonus first then we can withdrawal the profit, and we need to know is that at the time of the first withdrawal we would be charged $ 7, the rest of it we can withdawal all the profit .

Yeah, sir.. and we are charged for the first withdrawal only, if we want to withdraw profit from the welcome bonus...

5 dollars and we need to trade and earn 7 dollars just so that we can withdraw in here? Its seem a tall order for me. Just imagine if you turn your 5 dollars into 7 dollars you are only breakeven as you need to pay 7 dollars withdrawal fees. I don't see any reason why I'm going to join and use that 5 dollars to earn me dime and cents in here. I will prefer to join mt5 and instaforex and earn 75 dollars a month capital.

maybe for those of you who already understand the trade and have gained a lot of capital through one particular site would not be interested in using a small capital given by one broker forex, but to me or other beginners who are just learning very useful although given small capital because for me they have not thought to benefit a great but how to do a good trade.