Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

maybe for those of you who already understand the trade and have gained a lot of capital through one particular site would not be interested in using a small capital given by one broker forex, but to me or other beginners who are just learning very useful although given small capital because for me they have not thought to benefit a great but how to do a good trade.

I agree with you, although nominally bonus is small but the benefits will be felt, especially for newbie, because we can feel and get real trading experience without having to spend money, other than that we can train the ability to trade and find the best strategy to get better in forex trading.

Free deposits really help many of the traders to earn . we can see many of the investors will be trading with this deposits came from promotions and that is creating an opportunity to many traders to try forex and many are earning a good income with that bonus they are getting , they are making profits and withdrawing the profits they are earning .

They are just part of incentives that brokers come up with to try and lure forex traders to trade on their platforms because this is how they get to make money off our trades. In the end it would be worth for them because you might actually decide to trade with them in the future and therefore provide them with revenue.

Free deposits really help many of the traders to earn . we can see many of the investors will be trading with this deposits came from promotions and that is creating an opportunity to many traders to try forex and many are earning a good income with that bonus they are getting , they are making profits and withdrawing the profits they are earning .

Looks like this is the advantage of the free no deposit bonus, not only for beginners but also for experienced traders, without having to spend money we can make money. It's just that some traders think the bonus is not useful, because in addition to the nominal relatively small, the requirement to be able to take advantage also not simple.

As I know here, usually the free deposit account on Forex Trading can not be used for the serious trading here. Because I never see real trader like to use that one here. So, in this way, it can be good only for small trader or people who wants to learn trading Forex here

The useless free no deposit bonus from broker, when to be able to take the profit from our trading use free no deposit bonuses we have to deposit first as much as the profit we gain and after trading with some lot volume we could withdraw the profit. How very clever of the broker to create new clients invest their money. But, I believe this arrangement will disappoint certain clients, especially clients as my friends who have been taking profit of trading using a free no deposit bonus without having to deposit first and trading with a particular lot volume.

maybe for those of you who already understand the trade and have gained a lot of capital through one particular site would not be interested in using a small capital given by one broker forex, but to me or other beginners who are just learning very useful although given small capital because for me they have not thought to benefit a great but how to do a good trade.

If you are a biggers how can you make money out of 5 dollars? Chance are you going to loss that 5 dollars and chance are you will think forex trading is hard and only the best one can succeed. But actually the main reason why you have a higher chance of getting MC is that 5 dollars is a small capital and unless you have some precise trading. You can't make some earnings out of 5 dollars in the long run.

I wouldn't mind with the free deposit from broker, I just need to be careful with those broker. To watch if they are turn out to be a scam or not.

LOL, in fact they are not scammer and you can say they are one of the reputable broker that still survive until now, like brokers called FBS, i see that they are popular right now since they offered free deposit for us but only with few amount of money, even like that it make them great.

Its really not easy to classify them as scam from the fact that they are offering these bonuses but eventually one must be sure to do their own research as well to determine if they can do business with them or not. I know that it can be hard especially for new brokers due to reviews but it needs to be done nonetheless so that we are not only persuaded by the free bonuses.

Actually we should make use of this free deposits of the site and that will really help the traders to get encouragement to work with the brokers to earn money with trading with the help of the brokers . we can see that now a days there are many brokers who are offering free promotions and many people are crazy about them .

Its free after all so why not use it. Granted, many of them may have some conditions attached to them but they are useful for different purposes and are particularly useful to beginner trader as well in order to get a taste of real account trading. They may not be that much as they are limited but they can add value indeed if used wisely.

Looks like to get a taste of real account trading is the advantage of the free no deposit bonus, not only for beginners but also for experienced traders, without having to spend money we can make money. It's just that some traders think the bonus is not useful, because in addition to the nominal relatively small, the requirement to be able to take advantage also not simple.

The first bonus that I've got is from fbs, it's giving five dollars bonus, after you upload the documents that they were asking, but I didn't make any profit using the bonus, it was just for experience and I didn't expect it to make a profit. But at least I didn't lose anything, it was great getting a bonus to use in trading.

In my opinion every trader can make use of the free deposit that admin is offering to the members so i am sure that now a days many of the traders are offering free deposits to the new traders to trade with them and i hope all of them will be making use of the free non deposit bonus and deposit bonus both .

Just be careful with those broker that can offer you free deposit. Some can turn out to be fraud.One thing to be sure if the broker if cheating or not, by finding out the information about it from forums and articles.

That's right, bro. Get a lot of information about broker performance before we trust to invest our money in forex trading, we can use forex forum to get the information from another member about the trusted broker. As we know, now there's a lot of scam broker online, which offer some interesting promotion to attract us.