Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

some of trader that come from my country use bonus to get more profit from their real trading, that is all but i also know about the fact that you say before, in fact now there are many brokers that coming up and lately few of them become scam because of many reason, but this bonus is very good for traders future.

That is why we must be selective in choosing a broker that gives like free deposit bonus, welcome bonus. etc.. And we also need to read the terms and conditions of the bonus given by the broker. Because there are many who feel cheated by the broker, but because of lack of attention to the terms and conditions.

But the bonus we are pertaining is not the welcome or the free bonus upon signing up but its in the Forex incentives or trading contests and that we need to work hard in order to gain good capital and not given away from the brokers. It's not free and we put our effort and time for doing those. But it's not that difficult to have gain some capital from those offers.

if that the case, then yes, we need work hard to compete with other trader to win the bonus from contest trading. can be sure it will not easy since we know that many of good traders also involve to join the contest. even sometimes I see that the winner of contest achieve very high profit and seems not reasonable or difficult to achieve for casual trader like me. surely, the contest will always tight.

if that the case, then yes, we need work hard to compete with other trader to win the bonus from contest trading. can be sure it will not easy since we know that many of good traders also involve to join the contest. even sometimes I see that the winner of contest achieve very high profit and seems not reasonable or difficult to achieve for casual trader like me. surely, the contest will always tight.

I also feel it, because i never won contest.. It is very difficult to win a contest held by a broker. A big prize be an attraction for traders to take part in trading contest.. But i don't wanna give up and i always try to take part in contest held by InstaForex.

I also feel it, because i never won contest.. It is very difficult to win a contest held by a broker. A big prize be an attraction for traders to take part in trading contest.. But i don't wanna give up and i always try to take part in contest held by InstaForex.

Winning contests and getting the bonus is really a great experience and i never win any contest but i can understand how can they feel . Well now a days there are many brokers who are offering free no deposits and deposit bonus to the members that are really very useful to trade and earn some money .

To get prizes from contest, we have to effort maximally because there are many trader who take part. And you're right, many brokers offers free no deposit that we can use to start trading without having to deposit first. So, we have to use it as well as possible.

Its so good that I'm earning some how in forex using the bonus that I earn when I trade. I know many don't like forex trading and I know many end up making too many mistake and loss their bonus funds. But as long we continue trading we can all end up making some progress and before we know its we already making some money. Me fir example I don't feel I can make profit in forex but later on I see that my accounts are growing.

I'm making good income in forex each month and that is takes to bonus funds that I'm earning so I guess its only right to say that I'm earning good and earning well because of the funds that I earn from trading in forex. its not about who is right who is wrong in here its about making good of what we have and right now since most of us does not have starting capital to trade in forex its right for use to use the bonus funds to make sure we can make good profit.

contest only for some people, in fact only few people that can win that thing, if you have better trading result in you demo account then you still can take some chance, i know that if we have more competitor which means we will get more competitor and more competitor mean less chance to win that contest, but free deposit that forex give to traders is good because it will give us more chance to trade it without spend any money

Yes this free deposits from the brokers promotions is really profitable and it will give us a very good profits but many think that it is a free money and they trade it with out any seriousness but i suggest them to make use of that bonus promotions and you will be earning some profit with that money .

Forex is a business with a very high risk, for beginners to invest their money in Forex is risky, and to reduce the risk as well as providing an opportunity for real in forex trading without having to spend our own money and put our funds in a risk free no deposit bonus is a bid very interesting and very useful for traders.

Some traders want to earn with forex but they will not be having enough capital to start trading with so that time it is really suggested to make use of the broker promotions and this days we can see every broker is offering some good bonus to the newbie traders may be they are deposit bonus or no deposit bonus ., and also some forums are sponsored and you can earn bonus from there so this are really good advantages to the traders . i suggest to make use of them .

Some traders want to earn with forex but they will not be having enough capital to start trading with so that time it is really suggested to make use of the broker promotions and this days we can see every broker is offering some good bonus to the newbie traders may be they are deposit bonus or no deposit bonus ., and also some forums are sponsored and you can earn bonus from there so this are really good advantages to the traders . i suggest to make use of them .

that is right, i totally agree with your statement above, free deposit truly help people who want to start trading especially for trader who don't have much bucks to start trading. until now i still think that forex free deposit is a good thing at least for forex newbie who want to start.

• 3 weeks later...

If its only 5 dollars then I will say just keep it. lols. But if its like a forex broker site sponsored ptp forums that we can post and earn money then I will say lets do it. lols. I do hope I can make good income in forex all the way to the top. Right now I'm making some money in forex and I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month in forex using bonus funds. lols.

If its only 5 dollars then I will say just keep it. lols. But if its like a forex broker site sponsored ptp forums that we can post and earn money then I will say lets do it. lols. I do hope I can make good income in forex all the way to the top. Right now I'm making some money in forex and I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month in forex using bonus funds. lols.

earning 1000$ with bonus fund, that's a project you have at hand mate,though it possible to some extent regarding the number of year you have hope to work to reach your target,i believe you but you have to be careful and be well discipline before it can work.though the bonus we get from broker are mainly to encourage us to trade.

earning 1000$ with bonus fund, that's a project you have at hand mate,though it possible to some extent regarding the number of year you have hope to work to reach your target,i believe you but you have to be careful and be well discipline before it can work.though the bonus we get from broker are mainly to encourage us to trade.

Everything is possible as long as people want to make it true, and for making that much with forex bonus from some forums or from some event, then it will takes longer time for anybody, not because of amount of money to trade but how long people need to collect that capital to start trade and make a worthy profit.

yeah it is not always easy to keep getting bonus money in forex forums because youw ould need to spend a lot fo tiem also posting. before i was able to get bonus money for trading with the amount of $300. but that was a contest prize in another forum. i won it so easily. too bad i was so excited to earn from that bonus money as a newbie in forex that i have lost every thing . such a waste indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly free no deposit bonus is really useful. Especially for beginner who need practice in real account without necessary to worry about loosing money. for experienced trader, no deposit money bonus is opportunity to get income without necessary to spend their own money.

I think it would be very helpful for a beginner. As he can learn what it is like to really trade with reduced risk. The no deposit bonus would be such a good feature for an account. it also like you are doing with such a demo account.

Yea, that is true that we can get that bonus with out making a deposit. But can we withdraw the profit without making any deposit. So I would take a look on that. so I would be able to get some free deposit and start trading right away.

It's very helpful at all if we get a deposit to play forex trading, because if we use their own capital to play forex that which we can not and do not understand very well how to play the correct forex trading will certainly be a loss. But if we use the deposit by the forex broker we can sharpen our foresight and ingenuity we read the statistics.

I have experienced one of the forex brokers and tried their free deposit bonus and I failed to reach or make profits because they have here commissions fee or their sort of one time withdrawal fees. Thus, it will be a pressure for us to have set higher target profit for that free deposit bonus so most likely that we will really fail in our trades as we can't immediately withdraw small amount.

Well, sometimes that is helpful for traders who want to trade in forex, especially for newbie who want to earn from the fist time. but that is not good or even not helpful for big traders who already earned a lot and trade in big amount, but mostly people will trade their free deposit

It's an opportunity to trade in the real account without using your own money. Yes, you need to take into consideration whether you can be able to withdraw the profits from your trading if you manage to make profits from this bonus but it can with getting the experience. Especially if you are switching from a demo account and want to ease into the real account and test out.

I've never used the bonus to trade real forex account and after all this time trying to use forex bonus finally ran out after already experiencing the advantages, but because of lack of experience and flying hours trading in forex finally gone. But with the bonus to trade real forex. we are ready to use our investments.

It's very helpful at all if we get a deposit to play forex trading, because if we use their own capital to play forex that which we can not and do not understand very well how to play the correct forex trading will certainly be a loss. But if we use the deposit by the forex broker we can sharpen our foresight and ingenuity we read the statistics.

There is no difference in the terms what you talking about dude, even we use our own capital we can earn by ourself, only if we are a competent trader, the only difference is the risk, with free deposit you will get no risk since you don't take your own wallet and then make some deposit to your broker account