Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I think we can consider forex as one of the best investment place because now a days we can have the best returns in forex if we have a excellent skills in trading . In the recent days there are many people who are considering forex as the best place to make an investment .

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can consider forex as one of the best investment place because now a days we can have the best returns in forex if we have a excellent skills in trading . In the recent days there are many people who are considering forex as the best place to make an investment .

but also bigger loss when trade in forex, if you think that is why many people not gain much profit then that is what happened, i know there are few that can gain profit so far, but in fact many traders that losses their money, gain profit in forex is not easy nor hard, if that is easy to reach, there will be many rich forex traders.

That is pretty much to happen if we will have great experience and good strategies. Of course, we might able to gain some profits but in the long term if we can totally have profits all in all and that is the way to keep on trading. Definitely, not many will able to do fast profits or become successful in Forex trading. Because, everyone can be either successful or fail.

so that is why i think it is better to prepare our mind first before start invest in forex, before start trade with our own money, we need to know the risk that we need to bear from trade in forex. but that is not a wrong move to choose forex as the place for our own investment, that is a good thing and people can do if they want.

Yes, because it's not just about the capital that we have to prepare, but our mind as well because it's really important that we are ready to do Forex trading. Forex trading is really an investment and a trader should take it that way, though it's really a different kind of investment compare to HYIP that likely you will lose money because you get scammed.

I do trade and I want to make good income in forex. The longer I make money the more I end up being happy that I trade in forex. I know many don't like to loss in forex. I been earning in forex and making money fore few months now that I know that in the long run with good and decent trading capital we can be a successful forex trader. I know we can. We just need to believe that we can.

Indeed we must have feet the nice else that we can do it. that is possible for us to be a successful forex trader. Of course we should spend a lot of time so that we would be able to learn more about forex trading. Anyway I am just hoping that in the near future I would be able to make nice amount in forex.

We are all hoping for the same, but some already in that stage that they are earning some good amount in Forex trading. It's better that we start young in trading so that the earlier things will happen, as we have more time to gather for our capital whether you will go find a job offline so that you can support your trading, it really depends how you really serious about it.

What do you mean young? Since, for sure there's no age gap to learn and earn in Forex trading. And the success can always differ. But if our explanation is about to learn Forex as early as possible then, we need to manage our time. Definitely, one day we can have better earnings one we have done with accumulating capital and we have strategy.

We are all hoping for the same, but some already in that stage that they are earning some good amount in Forex trading. It's better that we start young in trading so that the earlier things will happen, as we have more time to gather for our capital whether you will go find a job offline so that you can support your trading, it really depends how you really serious about it.

young? i think you mean by new traders right?, well talking about new traders, i think they need some support and also some space to do more trading, and if they want to invest with their own money in forex, it is quite hard for mostly of them unless for some new traders that actually have quite a lot of money from their other job. but again it is back to the person who want to trade

In my opinion i can simply say that forex is one of the best place to make an investing . I am not sure about others but i think forex will be a safe place to invest until and unless you are good in trading . Only a experience or professional traders can make good profits with forex and they can consider them as a investment .

• 2 weeks later...
i think forex is not investent but pure business except we have very low leverage thus we never meet margin call.

i think forex actually have few part of investment dude, if you start trade i think you will use your own money and then invest there to trade it later and hope that you can get profit from your trading. so it is a proof that actually forex still have investment part even not as much as pure investment business like stock

It's apparently investments. It involved your money in Forex and therefore you have the risks of losing. Therefore, our investments here is at stake whether we can make profits. So far, it's important that we know how much investments we will like to plan for our trading. We need to learn the target profits we will like in this business and achieve the capital to accomplish that goal.

yeah, it is right. in basic thing forex actually is investment since we need to deposit our money, it is not pure trading at all. well i think the best and the most important thing is strategy because with good strategy we can minimize the risk of our investment in forex. and gaining more profit.

Forex is really good to invest if we know now to trade to start with. So far I'm earning some how in forex. But I know that my earnings is really not that good or not that high but still I'm hoping that some day I can earn good enough in forex to make me rich enough to buy a big mansion. My dream is always to live in a big house. And if I earn one million a month in forex trading I guess I can say I'm really successful.

yeah, if we know it well, but there are some people that want to earn here without even know what is forex and how to do that thing, so that is why we can see many newbies that lost their money in their early times when trade in forex, some of them even stop to trade and let all of their investment here to loss.

Forex is really good to invest if we know now to trade to start with. So far I'm earning some how in forex. But I know that my earnings is really not that good or not that high but still I'm hoping that some day I can earn good enough in forex to make me rich enough to buy a big mansion. My dream is always to live in a big house. And if I earn one million a month in forex trading I guess I can say I'm really successful.

Yeah, Forex is a good business investment. Have the opportunity to earn huge profits and large losses too.

If we want to trade in forex, you should not rush to make a deposit, it is better to use a no-deposit bonus to start trading in forex.

But in the end of our trading. Our profits should be bigger than our losses. Of course, if our losses is bigger than profits then, we fail in our trading or most likely have seen our account in margin call. Nothing to worry about if that is our first time because, that will serve us our guidelines in trading and do better next time as we still have many chance to trade in the market.

indeed much loss in forex trading because they prefer to invest their money with their fortune without any effort to get a good knowledge in the trade and it shall they have to do is have a good preparation before investing with forex

That is what we should avoid, only rely on fortune will not give us much earning and will give us higher chance to loss our money that we invested in forex. So, we need to invest our money with high awareness that we need to be trade very well, we need to know forex so well and learn how to gain profit from it, also not only based on luck but our own skills and experience.

That is what we should avoid, only rely on fortune will not give us much earning and will give us higher chance to loss our money that we invested in forex. So, we need to invest our money with high awareness that we need to be trade very well, we need to know forex so well and learn how to gain profit from it, also not only based on luck but our own skills and experience.

greed,though when trading we need luck as well but i believe our skills is the only thing that can let us make continuous profit from Forex trading .i guess if we invest our time with the demo account and if we have a well knowledge of how the market trend,investing big in trading is best way to make it big in Forex by so doing one will not need to trade much and profit will be reasonable

greed,though when trading we need luck as well but i believe our skills is the only thing that can let us make continuous profit from Forex trading .i guess if we invest our time with the demo account and if we have a well knowledge of how the market trend,investing big in trading is best way to make it big in Forex by so doing one will not need to trade much and profit will be reasonable

As trader, we can't ignore to learn and practice to always improve our skill and experience to trade. With good planning and money management we will have better safer trading experience that benefit for our daily trading. Do not forget, emotion control will also take an important part in our making profit through the market. If we can't control our emotion well, that can be trouble for us when we face big floating or loss.

Forex is one of the best place to make an investment and i am sure that the people who invest in forex can have a good profits with forex only if they have good forex sills and for rest all people forex is not at all a safe place to make an investment . to earn with forex you need to have investment and at the same time you need to have good forex skills .

That is if we are business minded. But because, most of us wanted to earn also, we consider forex trading considering that nowadays, we will going to have also many chance to have bonuses or incentives that means, we will not have problem to find for capital to start trading. And since, by posting in many Forex forums then, we can gain capital.