Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I just PM Jeff about pending payments and hope to hear good news from him. I also notice that one member who has four post only and has 0.83 daily post average (that's even less than 1 post per day) got ban for post chasing. Its so ironic. I really don't understand why since I read this poster post and its three and half liner post and yet consider post chasing? Weird.

Yeah I think it's because they would not want to keep on paying so they resort to banning members would only few members would get paid of the site. It's their old tactic actually. Nothing surprising although we don't know why they still maintain the ptp if they are not happy making payments already.

But I don't see any ads on the site. So that's why the admin has problems processing the payment. I don't think that the admin is just busy to process the payment. It's usually the lack of funds but the problem would t site is the high ad space. Maybe the advertisers don't want to pay that high for advertising here.

Depending on only once source of funds may be the reason why GT is presently experiencing difficulties in processing payment requests even though only few members are active and it seems that the admin may have encountered losses with his investments in hyips. Assuming the forum wasn't so strict, perhaps advertisers would have been willing to pay good funds to advertise their services because there would have been better activity.

As of this moment I will not going to have any activities in GT forum while I don't have the chance to have here the payment processing because, it is really going to be not motivational if we don't see any regular payment processing or at least will not long time to process those.

But there is no assurance that there is a payment request in the forum 'cos members are not active in the forum,so how would they be able to reach a payout,i just need to make 30 posts and i can request for a payout though i have not posted in the forum today and i don't intend posting in it

I'm hoping that payments will be made this week. Admin Jeff say theirs going to be payments soon so lets see how long is soon. I hope soon means not more than a week of waiting. But if this week theirs still no payments then I guess soon maybe can go indefinite. But I'm hoping not. Last time I earn in here is November last year that's how long I have no earnings in here. But that's because I also not that active in here.

Depending on only once source of funds may be the reason why GT is presently experiencing difficulties in processing payment requests even though only few members are active and it seems that the admin may have encountered losses with his investments in hyips. Assuming the forum wasn't so strict, perhaps advertisers would have been willing to pay good funds to advertise their services because there would have been better activity.

lol, he losses with investment? i don't think so, he is an experit in HYIP so that is why i don't think it would happened, if you see GP and their portofolio, they are for sure in profit. aside from it i think this is the way of admin to handle stream of payment from users or he is truly busy with so many people's questions or complain about some hyip.

I'm not so sure if this site is still getting revenues from the monitor site. Anyway I just hope that the admin still good source of online revenue so that he would be able to maintain the ptp if they site. Before a lot of members were depending on the site to earn well online but they have grown too strict now.

lol, he losses with investment? i don't think so, he is an experit in HYIP so that is why i don't think it would happened, if you see GP and their portofolio, they are for sure in profit. aside from it i think this is the way of admin to handle stream of payment from users or he is truly busy with so many people's questions or complain about some hyip.

The reason is not acceptable and very tricky. This is very strange. Because on Gold Poll, the Admin does not need to invest money to the HYIPs. But the HYIP Admins will give free account to the Gold Poll Admin. The income is really huge from this monitoring site. We all know about the system

Since he's not encountered losses, he should try to create time to clear all payment requests in the forum so that posters will resume their activity here. If he wishes to discontinue GT as a Ptp forum, he should let posters to be aware rather than delaying payments for a very long time.

Yeah. that's true. GT actually is not an earning forum. Its only sponsored by goldpoll and goldpoll is the one that is paying us. That's why admin really don't mind if activity is down or bad as long its goldpoll hyip monitoring site is earning good and earning well. But same time I think the main reason why GT has slow in payments because of goldpoll low income as a hyip monitoring site.

Despite the delay in payment but the admin here is honest man already and always pays to members even if payment is delayed, I think this is the main reason we keep some of our activities here, but certainly we hope that the admin given some of his time to make his forum is better than that .

agree with you i do believe that admin should make some updates in the forum or make some refresh in the look at least,i don't say its not good but i think its in the same shape since be online,i do make some posts here what ever i could but ithink activity here is decreased and may be because delay of payment.