Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@glucoseguy,it seems that you are right,i guess the order is from the admin 'cos GT has really lost his activity,though he doesn't need traffic in the site 'cos he is not needing any banners or advertisers,so i think he just feels that the mods are too strict and he must have talked to them in other for them to be lenient

The Mods just need to lessen their strictness as they just losing its members especially that members are not even getting a good rates in here plus the activities are quite low in here so it's just hard for its members to do some posting in here so some will just decide not to continue their posting activity.

I would agree with that on any day because the strictness of the mods is really turning members away from the forum and have discouraged others from being as active as they would want to be. Luckily as every forums has its own rules there are some members that have been able to adjust.

Honestly,the mods are not that strict again,but members are still scared to make posts here,the ptp has no activity at all,but i am always trying to correct or put newbies through and that is the only way that i can be able to make posts in that section

The reason why the members are "scared" if we can use that word to post in here is because of the news of constant banning that we hear from the many members in here. It has not even eluded senior members who have also experienced it at one time or another.

As for me I won't get scared posting in here because if you never had any problem with the Forum then there is no reason to be scared in here. Anyway, it seems that there is no processing of payment before this month ends I just thought that I will be paid in here before the month ends.

By the way you do have a payment request in here. There is still low posting acticities on the forum in this forum and for whatever reason one can try and attribute it to, it makes harder for many members to make posts on the forum and the targets here differ unlike on other forums.

Yes, I have as I finally have been able to pursue reaching 100 posts in here, it took me several months until I decided to use my Computer browser posting in here because when you are using your Mobile browser I can just make few posts because I am getting bored easily with my posting activity.

Is good for you if you are able to make posts in this forum,as for me ,i have not been able to make posts here simply because,one i don't really have the time to sacrifice for this forum and secondly i don't really like forex discussions so i would be staying a way from the forum

Today is February 1 and GT last payments I think is December 25. So I guess its more than a month now since its last pay. In fact GT last pay is 2012 and its now 2013. lols. I still do try to post in here once a while if I'm checking if someone got paid or not. I really do feel low in posting in here but same time I just post in here not because I want to earn anymore but just for the sake of posting in here.

Yes, that's correct. I haven't seen yet any update or seen any payment proof about the payments. But this happen in the forum before that we have delay in the payment and the admin told that they are having lack of funds and this time I haven't seen any hint or reason for the delay.

We just wait for it and it will come. I just don't think members can really make good activity in the forum because of it and also considering that they have difficulty with the post moderation and many members got deleted or got banned here. I can have here some posts but it will now depend on the activities here.

I must be sincere to you,there is no good activity in the forum,i have been to the forum this morning and i was only able to make just 3 posts,i am still wondering on when i would get to a payout,making 3 posts on a daily basis would take about 34 days forme to reach a payout

It depends on how you are active or your priority in GT forum. Because, it will not take 34 days if we can still be active here daily or have good posting target. Remember we can make 20 posts a day and in 5 days only we can reach for it. So, even with low activities we can still have this target in some days.

Having a good post target in GT is highly not recommended because you may appear as a post chaser when trying to do so because of the low activity. It used to be easy to reach 20posts here on a regular basis but presently, its very difficult to make up to 10posts because the activity has drastically reduced. The delayed payments is the main reason for this.

Just have the ideal posting in the forum. Having 20 posts for instance. Try to distribute your posts in the different sections and then, you will going to have the target without just focusing in one section and all of 20 posts target will looks like or will be suspected by the mods.

I think that the site has only few active members for now. Although the site has good forum script and  it's still one of the stable forum. Anyway I think that the members would still want to earn or post even just few posts. It's not bad to request payout here even just once a month. It's still additional earning

Just have the ideal posting in the forum. Having 20 posts for instance. Try to distribute your posts in the different sections and then, you will going to have the target without just focusing in one section and all of 20 posts target will looks like or will be suspected by the mods.

That's a good tip. When I was active here, I used to spread my activities to the ptp and hyip sections although most of my activities were in the hyip section because it used to have very good activity, probably the best activity in the forum then. A few times, I made activity in the payment processor section. I've tried spreading my activity here recently but the activity here really discouraged me because all sections have low activity presently.

The promise as written on the website of this Golden Talk forum, to pay up to 20 cents per post will never be done. It will be paid only to the corrupt moderators here. It is a funny thing, Golden Talk forum never publish how much the moderator can earn in every 100 posts they make here.

Do they published how much the members get. As I think only the one that gets the payment would know how much he would get as there's no payment request section here but only request button. So anyway I don't think that they are trying to make a secret. We can ask the members how much they would get if they would like to make it know.

The promise as written on the website of this Golden Talk forum, to pay up to 20 cents per post will never be done. It will be paid only to the corrupt moderators here. It is a funny thing, Golden Talk forum never publish how much the moderator can earn in every 100 posts they make here.

That's not true,the admin is not paying the mods higher post rates,you can check the I HAVE BEEN PAID BY section or http://goldentalk.com/t31099-10-194.html

You see that mod oedhapost got $4.00 for his 100 posts and he is the most active mod in the HYIP section,so make a proper research before you make a negative post about a forum