Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

today i see the active section here only HYIP and PTP section, i also hope manual surf section could have some good activities, but yesterday this forum is great i see a lot of post created by poster, many of them feel fine with this forum even some said there are delay in payment

I'm tempted to return and post in here again and increase my earnings by 5 to 10 dollars a month. GT really pays me good rate in here 4 to 5 cents per post. But problem is that I really don't like their rules especially if theirs some concern that needed to be talk about by mod and posters. That's why I don't return to post in here.

it is not easy for me to earn well now here because i have only 2 cents post rate. i can earn like $2 each week. and so it won't be more than $8 a month. but i am not sure, maybe in some days i was more active and so i get to reach payout faster. but for me it is not that easy to earn big amount here. but i am still active though.

i just make about 2 posts here today, it is hard nowadays to make post here especially not many members that more active in this site, before there were so many members that spend their time here and this one was a good place to post

I am not yet start to have more posts but then I have here 40 posts. Which means I can do payout by two days. Since I can do 20 posts per day. So far, I still good activity here although, I can't post much in other sections which means I am staying away in those sections.

For to now, my payment still is pending about earn 1 week, I too don't sure that when it will approve, seem as this site approve payment for member is very slow, I only want to know, how many I will have for my first 100 posts, I have posted very careful with hope that will be approved with good amount, but it is too long to see this.

I am not yet start to have more posts but then I have here 40 posts. Which means I can do payout by two days. Since I can do 20 posts per day. So far, I still good activity here although, I can't post much in other sections which means I am staying away in those sections.

25 posts per day in this site is fine and in 2 days you can reach about 50 posts, so it means in 3 days you can reach payout with the points that you get here. i think by active in many section here is good because it will make us easier to reach the points here but still be careful with the post we make here

25 posts per day here, could help you reach payout within 4 days. And was my target there before, when

i lost my activity there. Well, i don't think the forum lacks activity, even though there are not many posters active

there. It always has better topics that someone could reply on daily and that makes it the most active forum to me.

Yeah,this is another great forum site to post on and make money online.The rate is really good,it is among the best paying forum sites as at now.Your payment depends on the quality of your post.I have cashed out more than twice on the site and will still get more payment from the admin.

I think making ten posts per day will be ideal on this site.I can't spent more time posting on it because of the waiting time before making another posts.I am happy though that it is still a paying site.Maybe my next cashout will get me 4cents.

I still not decided yet to return in here. I'm thinking if I'm going to return in here and post again or not. I miss my earnings in here. I earn between 5 to 10 dollars a month in here. But I prefer not to return in here even though I earn good in here. Beside I still do earn 50 to 75 dollars a month even though I'm not posting in here.

I'm also not yet active in the forum I feel that there is not much time I have left and there could be not yet prepared for the discussion in hyip section which I prefer to post more in gt forum. Well, I still have time by next month. I will rather just request payout and try to get back on posting.