Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yes, the Program Scam Warning section is a paid section too. I opened a few threads there before, but then that section seems to fail to gather any discussions at all. I only made a few replies there only, at my threads

maybe since that section not so popular like PTP or HYIP or Community Talk section. but i think if member know about that i think they will trying to make posts there, since i think it is easy also to posts about the scam site, with the little complaining and our posts still included :D

maybe since that section not so popular like PTP or HYIP or Community Talk section. but i think if member know about that i think they will trying to make posts there, since i think it is easy also to posts about the scam site, with the little complaining and our posts still included :D

Yeah, actually it is pretty easy to post in that section. If you see my threads there, the most I put is website/forum links as evidence of website potential scam/going scam/is a scam.

But as for how much you will be paid, that I am not sure. So far I have been paid $0.05 per post for activity in PTP, HYIP and the Program Scam Warning sections.

well, yes, the top post rate on this forum has been five cents recently, and very rare we see anyone getting paid with two to three cents from GT nowadays, average post rate has become four cents in here.

Well I missed my goal of reaching the 100 posts from this forum to be able to make a cashout request, but I will try my very best early this week to be able to reach that and make cashout request.

Weekly hundred posts is quite a good activity, we can have such a goal on the forum to get paid four times monthly, will be a nice earning from this PTP, I think you need to make on an average of fifteen posts daily on GT, which is not a hard task actually.

I don't know for now the rate the admin is using for members post.If the admin is still using 3cents,i want to go back there and join in the posting.The site had been one of the stable old forum site and i hope the admin works on making it so for a long time.

it is actually more an advantage that the site has no fixed post rate. We can earn more here than in other forums. we just need to improve our post if we want a good rate. Although some were getting lower rate like 2 cents but still some members get to enjoy bigger rate.

it is actually more an advantage that the site has no fixed post rate. We can earn more here than in other forums. we just need to improve our post if we want a good rate. Although some were getting lower rate like 2 cents but still some members get to enjoy bigger rate.

I'm just expecting to get a good rate for my last payment request by this Month of March. Though, some members saying that the are delay in payment in here but i just requested mine few days ago, so i really don't know.

Yes, we should expect of the delay in payment if that is early to our expectation then that will be somehow lucky to request it on time. But then for me I still need of 40 posts here and unable to post yesterday.

Definitely a great senior forum around where each of us should post actively, here we can meet some good writers that post only on GT, actively, not only for nice discussion, but for payments and post rates also GT is a profitable PTP to post in.

Well, I rarely see those in the senior members already. As I think they are not only checking how many posts they made but also the content and they know the difference of post chasing to actively posting. So other members able to post more than 10 in a section.

Definitely a great senior forum around where each of us should post actively, here we can meet some good writers that post only on GT, actively, not only for nice discussion, but for payments and post rates also GT is a profitable PTP to post in.

:D, senior forum. yeah that is right, since we know they are one of the old ptp forum that still paid the member and even before they don't have ads, but know it seems they already have some in the site, and most of hyip discussion here is interesting to follow