Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Being a senior member must be risky, seems should be applicable most likely to newbies. Because, senior members should know a little better than the newbies. Then that will carelessness if we got warnings because of forgetting the rules. I still see many senior members that are really a good member and a good follower and not a violator.

Actually, when i log in my account in here, i check my number of post in the CP section the first thing that i usually check to know if i have some post deleted but good thing i rarely experience that to have some deleted post. Well, i just made few post, i am kinda slow in posting because of the "120 seconds interval" but we just need to turn back the page and submit it again but that eats some time.

i don't notice if my post were deleted or not as i don't try to remember the exact post count i had . anyway, we have different view about the site as one of the best or at least good forum. but for me it is still of the forums i would need to prioritize daily either because it is one of the best or good forum we have around.

We, I really don't check on my post count in GT forum but I do check how many posts I have made in order to reach payout. I still not have many recent posts here as I just feel not the time yet to focus here although as I have the payout process seems to be weekly now.

We, I really don't check on my post count in GT forum but I do check how many posts I have made in order to reach payout. I still not have many recent posts here as I just feel not the time yet to focus here although as I have the payout process seems to be weekly now.

you can check by see the it in CP when you want to request the payment, you will see how much post you make, but that is only for below 99 posts :D, for me i still don't reach minimum payout here and i already absent for some days.

Well, i have only made few post in here today but i focus in hyip and forex discussion. Well, it just makes me slow in posting because of the interval and i guess, all of us notice and getting annoyed especially those who used to post with two tabs to post more faster.

For to now, I have had near 100 posts with this site, it is very good when I prepare to reach payment limit for my first payment, It too is easy to post here when have very many new mails to be sent to my email so that I can be easier to post here. I too trying to open more new threads so that I will have more replies daily for my posts

Reaching 100 posts to request payout here, is not that hard to me, except i was busy with offline work that i couldn't post online. I think i found it more to post in GT than other forums, because there a lot of topics to reply on, even though they are strict there.

i dont know why payment in has being slow nowadays, i usually get paid in here between 4 to 5 days of request but i was kinda surrise my payment request has been on for a week now and it hasnt being treated, well i still continue to make my post with them cause i have the believe it just a matter of time before i get paid.am almost in any 100 post again.

Actually, the payment process in gt forum is always the same and sometimes vary. From my last payment I got paid a week after I request for payment. I just think that only few members able to have payout weekly so admin do it process quickly. Quick payment here will be a week or less.

Actually, everyday we will see here the activity consistency. I see how they are doing and we see how mods are active here. Been disappointed that even old members got to be permanently banned. Really, been sometimes able to discuss with him but seems he breached the forum rule.

Actually, everyday we will see here the activity consistency. I see how they are doing and we see how mods are active here. Been disappointed that even old members got to be permanently banned. Really, been sometimes able to discuss with him but seems he breached the forum rule.

Sometimes I feel that the reasons given for the bans are quite ridiculous and puzzling. Going through the list of banned members, you can see weird reasons such as "ignoring a mods request", "Post user ID's in IHBPB" etc.

i dont know why payment in has being slow nowadays, i usually get paid in here between 4 to 5 days of request but i was kinda surrise my payment request has been on for a week now and it hasnt being treated, well i still continue to make my post with them cause i have the believe it just a matter of time before i get paid.am almost in any 100 post again.

i don't know with your payment but for my payment, i get that about 6 days as the fastest one that i get paid by admin but the longest is about 12 days i need to wait, i think you don't need to wait just be active and make more post also request again if you just reach another 100 posts

Well i think it will all depends on the situation, there are times that I get to received the payment from this forum so fast and there are time it really takes too long, I think it depends on the queue.

i think i agree with you, that is right it depend on the queue and don't forget admin's time too, he is a busy man with something that he need to do and also with his offline life too, but i see he is active in goldpoll campaign section to help members who want to invest under them

In terms of payment, its obvious that GT pays up till now and its good as members can reach payout and earn good amount of money. I see that most of the activities this days mostly rely on paid to post section and thats why many member tends to get low rates

Sometimes I feel that the reasons given for the bans are quite ridiculous and puzzling. Going through the list of banned members, you can see weird reasons such as "ignoring a mods request", "Post user ID's in IHBPB" etc.

talk about ignoring mod request, still make a sense, maybe members want to run away from what he/she post in that forum, after make mistake and don't admit that thing, but yeah some reason for banned in this site is weird, but from what i see most of them about post chasing and spamming

I have missed this forum for a very long time now, since i was active here to reach payout. But, i will regain my activity here again today in order to request payout soon. It has been my favorite forum for long, just because of the simplicity to post in the site.