Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I will be glad to make activity in DCP today as I enjoyed the last time I made activity there. Making 10posts in 3 different sections(a total of 30posts) daily won't be a bad idea but time management is what will affect my posting activity in DCP as I'm involved in many forums already and I also have lots of offline activities to attend to.

I just need to post here at least ten post for today before I would stop getting online for today. It's getting late and I need to post here already, so a bit later I'm going to make post here again. So I just hope that I would not forget to post here daily so that I would be able to make payout weekly.

I really love to post as regularly as I can in here. This site has good 2.5 cents per post and that is a good rate compare to other ptp forums that has 2 cents per post rate. So far so good that I'm earning good in here. I'm just hoping that I can earn good in here for a long time. Just imagine that I can earn big in here without any problem at all. As long as we follow the site rules.

I forgot to make posting here again. I thought I can make it last evening but I need to prioritize this one first before other forums. Since, payments are usually done in week. I really wanted to at least have 20 posts daily to ensure my reaching of payout every week.

Now its request of payments and payments waiting time for me. I'm hoping to receive payments this first week of March. I still don't have any earnings this month and I'm hoping to have some good earnings in here. I'm hoping that in two to three days time I can see my earnings in my email. I also trying to be more active in here as I really need to increase my monthly income since my forex income decreasing.

I have now prioritized this forum for now,the admin of the forum is processing payments very fast,so i now make posts in the forum on a daily basis,the only thing that made me not to be able to make much posts in the forum yesterday was because there was a low activity in the forum,i am still the last poster in some sections in the forum

That is good to know that you are prioritizing this Forum now, actually I will have to do some posting in here so I am sure that if I have the time then I can make 20 posts in here so it should not take a week for me to reach 100 posts in here if I can only maintain my posting activity in here in daily basis.

so far i am not, even this forum paying fast but i think they will be secondary forum for me, maybe about 3 until 4 times in a week i will make about 25 posts here, but with fast payment sooner this forum will have a lot of posters that will active to post in this forum

If you would be able to check out the site 3 to 4 times a week, that you would be able to meake pay out weekly. I would try my best so that I would be able to get more active on the site. I think that I have not be able to do post here for about a week . I should start posting now again

Yeah the mod had good reputation and so we just hope that the site would indeed last for a very long time ml so I'm just hoping that the admin would keep the site last and would get mor advertisement. But actually I'm satisfied and very much impressed that the site had lasted this long.

Well, this is really ridiculous to not see the admin rather to see only moderators in the forum for both moderating and making payments. But we are glad that the forum got good reputation for making payments and that we will not be disappointed as well as in the post rates they have.

That is really my question ever since, but right now I am not that curious to know who is the Admin in here because it's very clear that whoever the Admin of this Forum he is really doing well because members are quite happy because of the fast processing of payment in here so members are always motivated.

It's great that the members have been able to maintain their activity in the site which I have not been able to do so I am just hoping that I would be able to make some time posting on the site as well so that I would be able to earn weekly or something on the site as well.

I will just start my posting activity in here early at this morning so that I can assure that I can do some posting activity in here. I really want to start my posting activity in here, but always end up having no time so I guess if I really want to post in here I must put this on my first list so I can guarantee.

I think I can do some posting on the site right now. I have been planning to continue my posting here I was distracted with so many things. So for now I am just hoping that I would be able to do continue posting on that site daily. I could see some members making nice amount here

Its good to just continue posting and not modify your request of payments if your request of payments is god enough to be paid. Since we only need to reach 100 post anyway. If we can post 20 post a day in 5 days we can reach 100 post and request payments in here again. In fact we can post daily and request payments in here weekly if we want to. That's the good thing of 100 post rules as we can reach 100 post in a week.

I think it's easy to post 20 in here daily because before I was just posting 10 in the Forum business then another 10 in the Forex discussion, but I do remember that we can post as much as we want on the Forex discussion as long as we are not spamming the Forum, but it's different in the other sections.