Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Yea,that's right,post rates are not fixed in the forum,it depends on the quality of one's post,so it would be better for members to be careful when posting in the forum,I mean,a member should cross-check his or her post before submitting it,typo errors might be causing deductions

According to the forum Manager, the post rate is 2.5 cents per post and this is the rate that we have able to get all along on the forum. Quality of your posts does count though as well as your posting activities in the forex section because if you can more posts in the forex section you will get an even better rate.

So, that's the full rates now I though, it can be as high as 3 cents. But I know I did not get full rates from my current payment because of the new rule that he applied I guess even the previous days posting which the new rule is not yet effective. So far, I will still continue to post but not much I think.

I know that I am going to get a deduction myself because I make 20 posts in the PTP section on the day that the new rules came out. Anyway I am almost on 70 posts and just want to post again for the next 2 - 3 days and then submit my payment request in here. I am sure I would be paid out over the weekend.

@tirus so you are already welcoming or expecting a deduction from the forum? Lols Anyway it just would be safe from deduction if we abide to the rules of the forum though it isnt that easy to remember but we just need to heed to the rules.

This is because I know that I did something that is against the rules and on the day that these new rules were implemented. There is just no other way about it since members that were paid before me have already received deduction that seem to be for the same thing. I will avoid it in future posting though to get full points.

just make 3 posts here, i just make sure that i don't make more than 10 posts in every section, so it seems tomorrow i will make new posts here, 25 posts for me already more than enough and make payment every one week here, one thing that i like here, just make good post not think too much about lines lols

I am going to check the new rules now because i didn't get to see it before.i just hope it would be a favouring one to me.Meanwhile my target for today is set and i should be achieving it when i resume posting.

Well the new rule is not just harsh at all,but it might affect you cos you are a fast poster and you might have posted beyond the limit,if you have done so,just be expecting a deduction from your pay,anyways I have made just 5 posts in the forum today and I would be making another 5 posts later in the day

is to avoid things we do not want when posting on this forum give better we limit the number of posts that we give in this forum, because if we make a post beyond the rules that have been given by this forum instead be exposed so that the pieces will actually hurt ourselves itself, besides giving us posting on this forum should be in accordance with what is being said and post content should be weighed if not we will actually hit the warning

I know that I am going to get a deduction myself because I make 20 posts in the PTP section on the day that the new rules came out. Anyway I am almost on 70 posts and just want to post again for the next 2 - 3 days and then submit my payment request in here. I am sure I would be paid out over the weekend.

I don't think you will be getting any deduction in DCP during your payment request approval because you went against the rule on the day the new rule was implemented so its not your fault as you were not aware. The mod may be considerate.

Well, you know there is no reason why not to read about the new rules because we can see it and will notice it easily so at the first day of it that it was implemted I read about it, but I just didn't understand about it that's why i just continue doing the things I usually do, but that time I already sent the Admin a PM. So the I learned the reason why the Admin made this new rule is, because there are some members who are posting too much that they are just repeating same thing.

I suppose that we would have to see about that when it comes time to get paid. I should be requesting for a payment on the forum in the next day or two so I will be able to see what happens with my payment request. I am going to try again to target for 30 posts on the forum today and see if I can do that.

Well I made some few posts in the forum yesterday so I was able to reach my 84th posts,so I might just round it up to 100 today that's if I am chanced cos this is the only forum that I have posted in today,the activity in DCP has slowed down a little bit,I wonder why it is like that,the forum pays fast as well with good rates

I tried to be active in here but lately I really don't understand why I slow down posting in here. I know I need to take some time to post in here if I really want to make good profit in here. So far I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in dcp but I'm hoping that I have lots of extra time right now so that I can be more active in many ptp forums as much as possible to earn more.

Well I made some few posts in the forum yesterday so I was able to reach my 84th posts,so I might just round it up to 100 today that's if I am chanced cos this is the only forum that I have posted in today,the activity in DCP has slowed down a little bit,I wonder why it is like that,the forum pays fast as well with good rates

thank you friend for the information you have provided about my mistake in giving posting asking price so that demand my payment was never processed by the mods on this board, with the information that you give me a spirit back to active again on this forum and hopefully I can give a good post on this forum because this forum I've never received a warning two times in this forum, but I probably will continue to provide post in this forum.

If there is one thing that you dont have to worry about in here is receiving your payment for making posts. The forum is very consistent in making fast payments and they really do not take time after you submitted your request to be paid out. I am surprised more members are not active here.

@mony,the admin is so strict,once you have violated any rule in the forum the admin takes the necessary action upon the person that violates the rule,I have received several deductions from Hoang Long in different forums,you can imagine him taking EP rule to LOT,he shouldn't have done that,every forum should have its own house rules,anyways I am about to reach my 100th posts

He said that to me that he will make it easy, so what I understand is, he wouldn't be that harsh. But I think it's wrong to bring up some other Forums in here when we know that it has a different Admin that we don't know that it was the Admin order to be strict that Hoang long is just doing his job according to what Admin's want.