Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I have managed to get some posting activities on the forum today and made 16 posts already which is quite good earnings for me at the moment. I just need to make sure that I resume posting here on a more regular basis like before so that I can keep earning well and have more posts in the forex sections.

DCP is worth my time, in my opinion, and though i just registered, it is occupying a high position in my list of forums to pick up activity. I respect the rules of the forum, though they tend to get insensitive some times. Payments here are okay, and the activity is definitely something to write home about. Still do not know the goal of the forum, it seems to me to be more interested in Forex than other sections.

I just need to pick up my posting activities in here soonest as well because I havent been that much active. I think that I only received one or two payments for the month and my earnings were rather low. I just hope to have a payout at the least before the year ends.

The best way is always adopt to changes. That's why when I post in here I make sure that I post maximum of 7 post in one section. Theirs just too many other sections that we can post right now so theirs no need to focus on one section only. Also I notice that theirs few members posting in here since the new rules has been added. But one thing I'm sure the activity will increase as this site is good paying while other still has pending payments.

I believe that its 10 posts in one section and not 10 posts at a go. This means that you can still be able to make posts in the other sections as long you are not exceeding the 10 posts per section limit. I need to post on the forum today and just try to up my posts to get closer to payout.