Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

@ofejiro20 and @glucoseguy,I have to quit this forum for a while,it is kind of difficult for me to make posts in the forex section and now the admin wants us to make less post in the forums business section,to be sincere to you guys,forex discussion is boring to me cos I don't have interest in it,I " might" resume posting in the forum by next year

I didnt make posts on the forum yesterday as I was still tired from the weekend. I might make a couple of posts in here today although I doubt that I would be able to make the usual 30. I just want to be mindful of the rules now so that I can see how much deductions if any I get this time.

I'm good now in DCP as I'm making 10 posts yesterday and then, 10 posts this afternoon. I will again able to make sooner 20 posts and more posts as soon as I get in touch again in DCP after some days inactive. Members should also be more active here and in the contest which recently have winners and you will surprise who are they lol.

@ofejiro20 and @glucoseguy,I have to quit this forum for a while,it is kind of difficult for me to make posts in the forex section and now the admin wants us to make less post in the forums business section,to be sincere to you guys,forex discussion is boring to me cos I don't have interest in it,I " might" resume posting in the forum by next year

Thats because you dont have interest in it,actually forex discussions arent too boring as you mentioned all you need is to have determination to post there.Sometimes I visit the forum not to post but just to read some posts in forex section,its interesting and enjoyable sometimes.

That determination could really get you to earn very well from the forum if you manage to post in here regularly. It just seems that more members are getting discouraged to be active on the forum since the new rules either because they are a bit unclear to some or because of the forex discussions.

It's only the 2nd batch out of 4 of the 1st round of the chatting contest. And the announcement of the winner there was delayed because mod forgot it as well as members lol. But we will be looking forward for more members active there even with few posts because it will be good when we are done in forex discussions.

Maybe being in the chatting contest might even be refreshing and help to clear your mind when you are posting in here especially after participating in a number of forex discussions. I will try to consider my participation in the chatting contest and see how it goes.

Same as EP the Chat contest in DCP has much daily activity compared to EP at the moment,even at a glance I was thinking posters are more active in the chat contest than the forum Lols.Well I think the best way to cope with the rules here is to minimize your activity in moderate form,not to rush activity as we do in other forum so doing one can be a little bit safe from violating the rules.

I have read many members seems to be discouraged or not good with the forum and I just think they felt it when they received payment of 2 dollars for a Forex forum. Well, that's really it is and I still accept it because the forum pays well and we don't have problem getting paid most of the time weekly.

I already made my 20 posts on the forum today earlier on. I will try to return to the forum and try to make another 10 so that I can keep to my target of having 30 posts on a daily basis. If I can maintain these activities then I can cashout in the next 2 days since I have 30 posts right now.

@hadg33:You shouldn't be discouraged.i as a person dont like the forex section but gradually i started adapting and now i am earning for post and likewise learning forex likewise.sincerely the forum is a great avenue to post.

I am not discouraged,I am just not comfortable with the forex discussions,it is kind of difficult for me to comprehend with,I crack my brain most times that I post in the forex beginners section,if I have spare time in the coming year I will resume posting

I may also become active here next year because I'm not used to forex discussions and it will be time consuming while trying to learn Forex online. The new rule of making at most 10posts daily in each section will affect me as i don't count the number of posts I make in ptp forums. I'm sure that I may mistakenly make more than 10posts in a particular section or sections which may lead to deductions during payout.

I dont see much activities in the PTP section these days. I dont know if members are discouraged to post in there or not but is there is hardly posts there. I still make 10 posts whenever I see activities in here and balance it off with activities in the Forex and other sections as well.

It seems I can't access yet the forum as I have again problem with my internet connection. I guess I have to reconsider to have more posts when I can access it. It seems also that I can't make many activities because members are now going to slow down and to note of the 10 posts per section in short period.

Yes, because you will try to catch up especially when you have a goal in here as you will surely try to catch up when you can access the Forum already. I was expecing that because been hearing that some membes stopped from posting in here and I'm one of them, but I will be back from posting in here soon.

I may also become active here next year because I'm not used to forex discussions and it will be time consuming while trying to learn Forex online. The new rule of making at most 10posts daily in each section will affect me as i don't count the number of posts I make in ptp forums. I'm sure that I may mistakenly make more than 10posts in a particular section or sections which may lead to deductions during payout.

The issue is a general awareness that must be looked into by all members.Same with me I dont usually count my posts when posting in ptp forums,I most as much as been moltivated. So counting post when posting seems kinda difficulty for me,what if I mistakenly exceed 10 posts,will admin consider me? No. I wish admin would implement a feature to monitor amount of posts made in each sections then one will not break the rule.