Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

The issue is a general awareness that must be looked into by all members.Same with me I dont usually count my posts when posting in ptp forums,I most as much as been moltivated. So counting post when posting seems kinda difficulty for me,what if I mistakenly exceed 10 posts,will admin consider me? No. I wish admin would implement a feature to monitor amount of posts made in each sections then one will not break the rule.

Well said; if the admin doesn't want posters to reduce their activity in DCP, he has to implement features that will help posters to monitor the daily number of posts they make in each section. Just like in GT where posters will be given a warning if they try to make posts outside the 180sec interval, so should posters be given a warning in DCP if they exceed the daily number of posts in a section.

Hoang Long has a way of moderating in forums,any rules that he has implemented can never be reversed,to be sincere,I don't really like posting in forums that he moderates,cos most times he gives deductions,I almost quitted EP when I was a newbie,he made the forum to look very strict for me,anyways I have made up my mind not to make posts in DCP this year

I don't think so, Hoang long is really a good one and sometimes he is the type that will give you a warning first, but if you repeat the same mistake again then for sure expect that it won't be a warning, but rather some deduction. Well, If posters in here are active then I guess doing 20 posts daily will not be though.

So you think so,you think he is not strict?I would tell you that he is strict,take for instance,the new rule in DCP,he should have pardoned all the members that violated the rule,I mean all the members that posted above the posts limits in the forum business sections,he never pardoned anyone,he gave every member a deducþion of 50 cents for violating that rule

So you think so,you think he is not strict?I would tell you that he is strict,take for instance,the new rule in DCP,he should have pardoned all the members that violated the rule,I mean all the members that posted above the posts limits in the forum business sections,he never pardoned anyone,he gave every member a deducþion of 50 cents for violating that rule

It seems that mod is not seeing any interesting activities by the members recently. So, obviously members should give more interesting posts in the forum and I know this is not that hard to accept to have typo error, where you mostly active. I think you should just try again and give the best for your posts.

they currently accepted that issue yet i believe i am prioritize this discussion board as well as attempting to make smarter submit within this site due to the fact administrative right now spending the actual member faster rather than i am able to imagine before, nevertheless when i see some member that extremely productive i just expect this discussion board definitely not be a spamming place.

I never been received two dollars with my 100 posts in here because the lowest that I've got is 4.5 dollars for my 200 posts so it's not a flat two cents rate per post. But before I was receiving six dollars for my 200 posts in here.

Atleast, you've always make here 200 posts request so, it's looks like you will got similar post rate like mine. But yes, we can't have or very difficult to have now 3 cents per post like it's very first payouts which I did received as well. I don't think they lacking of funds but they are saving more funds for more payouts and contests.

I don't know if I can reach that goal again in here that's why I stopped posting in here for a while because I think that it will going to be hard now to post in here despite that I know that there are not much poster in here because posters in here are just too active that's why there are good activities.

@hadg I dont want you to think mod has some kinda of personal issues against you,but if you are pushed against the wall and could no longer bear it,pm the mod for a private talk then you'll be able to get the reasons for such deductions hopefully you can have a good start at the forum again.

Why would the mod has personal issues with me,I am just saying he is a strict mod,there is no need for me to PM him,concerning the deductions for violating the forum rule,it is not all members that reads comments of members in the chat box,so how would they have known,anyways I don't have a problem about the forum but I am not just going to post there this year

@hadg33 if you won't feel comfortable posting in DCP, then its good to stick with your decision not to post there till whenever you decide to change your mind. As for me, I don't think I'll be adding DCP to my list of PTP forums because of the new rule about having a maximum of 10posts in each section. Also, the fact that I'm not good at forex will slow down my posting activities in the forum as well as in other forums as I will have to think hard in order to make quality posts there.

Well my post limit euen before the rules per day was 10 and that i chose since.i should be posting at the forum later today.Meanwhile guys ain't that much active at the forum thisdays making posting kind of boring.

I've been noticing that lately,the forum is lacking activities recently,dont really know if the holiday has a major effect on the activities in the forum since members might be busy those period.OR are members scared of the new rule of 10 posts per section?

I think that the posting activities are also as a result of the timing. We should expect that there would be lower activities because it is dueing the holidays and members have things that they are attending to at this time. Although the new rules may have an effect I believe its more on timing.

I wonder if I would be able to post myself but would try and give it a shot as well. I know that there are forums that I would be making sure that no matter what I have activities on them but because it might get busy it might not be that easily possible. I have to cashout this week anyway.

Its really important that we know how to handle our accounts in ptp forums. If we post too many we can end up branded as spammers. if we post less we are denying ourself with good opportunity to make good income in here. That's why right now I'm trying to maintain 70 post a week or 10 post per day. That's my plan in here and I hope the site activity is good enough to make me sustain my posting in here.

@budado well explained; its normal for mods in ptp forums to consider posters that make much posts as post chasers or spammers and they may be given deductions during payout without being told exactly why the deductions were given and also making few posts will make posters earn less so we just have to balance our activities in forums.

As for the case of DCP, the mod is very strict and will give posters that make excess posts deductions, but its also good that posters take advantage of the quick paying system by making a good number of posts daily.