Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I have not been able to post again on the site as well. Because of the new rule the I am not able to focus to site and prioritize my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to keep my motivation on the site despite the new rules. Although the rules are just okay for me but it's still making me less active.

@ofejiro,you don't need to make 15 posts in the forex section at once,you can jus be making atleast 4 posts in the forex section whenever you are posting in the forum,that is what I really do in the forum,I am now in half way,so I will try and make about 20 posts in þhe forum later in the day

I actually count my posts in that section cos that is the section that I am mostly active,i accumulate a lot of posts in that section,I haven't visit the forum today but I will try and visit it later in the day,my target in the forum today is to make around 20 posts

There's no problem in counting your posts in every section as you follow the forum rules particularly the new ones. This will mean that we are responsible and aware of the new rules. So far, I will just start my activity today in DCP as I thought, I will able to have my payment last evening.

But I feeel that the new rule is only applicable to the forum business section alone,the other sections don't have posts limitations,I was unable to make posts in the forum yesterday but today I would try my possible best to make at least 10 posts in the forum

But I feeel that the new rule is only applicable to the forum business section alone,the other sections don't have posts limitations,I was unable to make posts in the forum yesterday but today I would try my possible best to make at least 10 posts in the forum

I dont think that this is only applicable to the forum business section alone although I do believe that it has been put in place to address the issue of posting in this section. I would be posting in different sections and not consecutively in one section like I used to do before although I was still making a lot of posts in forex section anyway.

I would make post again on the site so I just hope that I would not forget to make a lot of post on the site as well. I know I would need to spread my activity on this site as well. So I would definitely try to post in different sections on the site as well. Anyway the ptp section is so low in activity.

Its a new week and since I didnt manage to have good posting activities in the past week I will be sure to have this week. I hoping to cashout around Thursday and because payment processing in here is usually quite fast I might get paid out over the weekend. I would be going for around 150 points this time.

Another payment processing from the forum and its quite fast considering that payments were only requested in here yesterday. I really believe that the forum is really stable and will continue running and paying to members for a long time to come and this is why I will continue to prioritize here.

Mod hoang long is now the Forum Manager and is more active on the forum with making and implementing the various changes on the forum. It seems that admin here is more behind the scenes because we rarely see his announcements and I used to only see his replies to payment requests on payment only.

Just today morning i have replied some threads and trying to reach the minimum posts there in this couple of days so that i can [post an other payment request . i am really happy that the payment will be approved and paid with in 2 days . that is the reason many members will be active in that forum .

Payments are really fast in here because you can even be paid out within 24 hrs by the forum. Its one of the reasons why I try to make sure that I maintain some form of activities on the forum because its an opportunity for me to get constant earnings. Its even better because the post rate is 2.5 cents per post.

Yea,that's right,post rates are not fixed in the forum,it depends on the quality of one's post,so it would be better for members to be careful when posting in the forum,I mean,a member should cross-check his or her post before submitting it,typo errors might be causing deductions

which made ​​me today no longer provide a forum post DCP due to the current demand payment process I have not yet been approved by the mods almost 2 weeks I asked my second payment, therefore pending payment process that is still pending until now I've not actively posting on this forum until my payment is processed by the mods

These days we dont usually hear much from admin,seems he's very busy with other stuff even the other forum EP is still lacking the presence admin.At the moment I think DCP is a much better forum than EP with respect to the activities in EP cannot be matched to DCP because DCP has gained the attention of posters overtime.