Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

It seems that the activity has slowed down now as I am waiting for new posts on the site. Anyway its just time for me to post on other forums so I would just stop posting here for now night would just post here again tomorrow. So I just hope that I would have the motivation to post here daily again.

@Rid, I am a new member in the forum and what is the forum new rules,I would love to know this cos I don't want to violate the forum rules and I also don't want deductions from the forum,anyways I have already made a round of posts in the forum today

I just visited the forum to post so I wanted to prioritize the forex section with atleast 15 posts..sadly I was only able to make just 2 posts there mainly because I wasnt familiar with forex discussion but as time goes by I surely can cope.

Maybe you may want to consider going through the forex basics on your own free time so that you can have some foundation of forex to aid you in participating in the discussions in here. They are not that hard to be honest so you can select between the variety that is available here since there is really a lot.

I have seen the new rules on the site they are more strict now. So I wonder why they have been more strict. Anyway I would just post more in different sections so I would not have problem with following the rules on the site as well.So I just hope that the site would not have more strict rules on the site.

Well, it's just fine as I'm not sure if they are going to have better post rates since they have new forum rules in regards of posting rule. So far, I have waiting if my payout will be processed same to the previous within a day or few days to clear this week. I think our mod is quite active in the payout processing.

I am not going abandon the forum right now because I still see the possibility to earn a very good amount from here. So its just a matter of abiding by the rules although I only saw them after I had already made 20 or so posts in the PTP section. It would be interesting to see what post rate I get next.

Well I laterly observed the forum is paying 2.5 cents per post and also admin rates post when requesting payout whether they're to be counted as post.I think admin did this to maximize forum quality posts within members.

@tirus I surely will get involved in the forex basics as I did posted quite a few number of posts yesterday,hope today wont be an exception too.

Oh,you have decided to be posting in the forum,do you really have good knowledge about forex,though the forum doesn't need much aboout forex from you,just 15% of your posts should go to the forex section,I was unable to make much posts in the forum yesterday,nut today,I am planning to make 2 rounds of posts in the forum

If members will going to be very active in the forum they should not forget to read the new rules in the forum since, there's a rule that we are going to have 10 posts per section break. So, we don't need to be fast to have many posts in a single section and of course, not to focus in one section only.

Yeah I have read the new rules so I would just hope that I have understand that rules pretty well so does it mean ten post on each section only daily. So anyway if that's the case I can still maintain a good activity as I don't think I am able to post a lot here lately anyway but I am planning on making a lot of post on the site daily.

Its just better to spread your activities in the different sections to be on the safe side so if you make 10 posts in the Forums Business section you then make the next 10 the forex section for example. This will ensure that you are within the rules and you are able to earn a good rate since you will also be active in the forex section.

If members will going to be very active in the forum they should not forget to read the new rules in the forum since, there's a rule that we are going to have 10 posts per section break. So, we don't need to be fast to have many posts in a single section and of course, not to focus in one section only.

I'm just confuse. 10 post per section or subsection? Because in forex section theirs broker site sections, beginners section, forex discussion sections and so on. So does it mean we can post maximum of 10 post total in all forex section. Or we can post 10 post in each forex sub section? Same thing in other sections. I hope other will also going to comply as its hard to post in many sections if theirs only few sections that has activity.

So I just hope that the admin would be more clear on the rules because I think that there's some confusion about the rules. But I think that the main goal of the rules is just to discouraged the members of making a lot of post too fast. So I don't think there's something wrong with if the members were able to post a lot in just one section.

Oh, I think you should remember to have 10 posts per section in some hours and I don't think they allow to have fast posting here as well. But when you can spread you activity as much as possible to not have problems or deductions in the forum. I don't know if members just start to be active here.