Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thats exactly why we are here, to gain some knowledge regarding forex trading and related discussions. There's also news and updates from brokers and reviews of how members experiences certain brokers that can be useful to other traders. We normally trade alone at home so its good to get to a community and speak to other traders.

I'm already being active in the forex forums nowadays, actually I prioritized them more now because I'm really in good trades when I have those bonus and got some profits. Only then, that its not that easy to handle many forums as I need also to maintain quality posting. Since, its the best to keep my daily posting in these forex forums so I will able to have good trading bonus.

There are so many reasons why forex traders join forex forums and for a newbie, is there any advantage like improvement of the trading skills of the newbie. With all the stuff that can be obtained from these forums, can a forex trader's skills be improved?

yes , the forex forum is place that traders can share their experiences. And many experiences is valuaable, especial for newbie. But it is not all. And as you said it is only advantage. The best important is their effort that the skills be improved or not.

yes , the forex forum is place that traders can share their experiences. And many experiences is valuaable, especial for newbie. But it is not all. And as you said it is only advantage. The best important is their effort that the skills be improved or not.

I agree with you, sir.. Forex forum is right place that can use to share our experience, so we can learn it and make our trading skill more improve... Let's share our experience here...

• 2 weeks later...

Its all depends on your attitude. Me I use forex forum to get some information. As theirs some who really trade in forex also and by sharing their experience and their strategy I can try to check it and use it and if I'm going to earn from it then I will going to keep it.

My earnings in forex are all base on the experience of other traders also who share their experience in forex forums.

The good thing about forums is that you can not only gain some knowledge from people that are actively trading in the Forex market, but you can also give some helpful insights on what you have learned from the market. You can talk about what worked for you and what failed you. The different viewpoints of different users can be very helpful in painting a picture of the Forex market.

improve trading skills will be if traders practice in both demo and real accounts. while forex forum very useful to make the trader's knowledge improve. all theory and knowledge traders have actually will not make trading skills improve unless traders use all theory and knowledge they get in trade.

it is true all the expertise in the trade has to start from the bottom before it was available for demo account for all merchants who still do not understand as I can learn how a forex trading works. if we do not have the skills and expertise in the trade so do not expect we will get a benefit even reverse all the capital that we have will end up with a short time

trading skill will be improve if trader practice both in demo and real account. while forex forum very useful to make the trader knowledge improve. all theory and knowledge traders have actually will not make trading skill improve unless traders use all theory and knowledge they get in trading.

i agree with you that demo account or real account that is the only place where we can improve our trading skill, but forex forum also give us knowledge, at least some basic knowledge or some trick and strategy from some posters which is traders that shares their formula for us

Indeed there are more and more people who are getting interested in Forex trading then the more people know about Forex trading then the more poster in different Forums so meaning more information. I believe that it's important to read the other traders point of view to understand better.

I'm currently active in different forex forums that's why I know that its beneficial for the trader. Its going to be difficult at first to handle many forums since we just started learning but sooner we will realize that we need those forex forums and their bonus for our trading account as who knows that its the answer of our problems with the finance.

I'm currently active in different forex forums that's why I know that its beneficial for the trader. Its going to be difficult at first to handle many forums since we just started learning but sooner we will realize that we need those forex forums and their bonus for our trading account as who knows that its the answer of our problems with the finance.

i am not that active to be active in forrex forum dude, but for visiting them i do it about once in a week just to find some new material from expert trader or to see how the discussion going on, but honestly not all forums give me good knowledge, basically i get some of them that provided the basic and the same material, so i think that poster is not that good.

i am not that active to be active in forrex forum dude, but for visiting them i do it about once in a week just to find some new material from expert trader or to see how the discussion going on, but honestly not all forums give me good knowledge, basically i get some of them that provided the basic and the same material, so i think that poster is not that good.

It really does depend on the quality and experience of the posters because the posters are the ones that are sharing information between each other on forex. I just find that its inevitable that you learn from the discussions as you are bound to even though you may not be aware. There is also the benefit of link to various resources that can help improve trading skills such as ebooks and websites.

It really does depend on the quality and experience of the posters because the posters are the ones that are sharing information between each other on forex. I just find that its inevitable that you learn from the discussions as you are bound to even though you may not be aware. There is also the benefit of link to various resources that can help improve trading skills such as ebooks and websites.

i agree with you beside forums we also have other websites that we can use to increase our knowledge but not skills, i think the only way to increase our skill only by trading in real or demo account and the other only to increase our knowledge like in forum

Strategies and knowledge can be found in the forex forums or any forex resources sites. But for skills and trading experience then, its apparently applicable in the demo and real trading. We know that every thing there's a limit just like in forex forums that we can just have enough but not limited to knowledge. We need to keep in mind that we don't only focus in one reference but to also check others.

by forex forum we would know much of what we did not know before, and of course this is very useful to improve our ketermpilan because I think the forum is the same as online teaching system because there are a lot of traders to share their experiences and also teaches how to well make a profit on the trade

trading skill will be improve if trader practice both in demo and real account. while forex forum very useful to make the trader knowledge improve. all theory and knowledge traders have actually will not make trading skill improve unless traders use all theory and knowledge they get in trading.

the best way to improve our skills with the theory that we apply to trade and it would be nice because we will be more quickly understood by all that we have learned without theory we mix with the trade practices that we will get the results to improve our skills would not be good because of the theory and practice that we must live