Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

in my opinion, with forex forum people can have some bucks to start trading so they are actually the indirect way for us to increase our skill in forex, but not directly, also other proof is some material they have, other expert posts or some traders journal also will motivate us to be a more good trader, sometimes forex forum also shared some signal :D

It would also depend on how you actually take use these forums to your advantage to advance your learning and to improve your trading skills. If we make the best use of it we can end up learning a lot from the discussions, sharing tips and techniques, as well as making use of the links to resources provided here.

It is actually depending on what Forex forum we follow and we read here. Some Forex forum is really serious, and some not. Better to find the serious forex forums with many indicators, analyses and predictions about the price. And fine the active forum here so we can learn good

Yes, every forum has its pros and cons and one the things that would really count is the calibre and experience of the members here. For as long as there is good experience from the members who are making profits from trading, the advice and tips shared would be even more valuable.

Well, I think we should be picky on what forums we are going to learn get the information for our Forex knowledge. We know that there are forums that don't have good discussions or simply usual forum and some are in good shape with good discussions and activity. Members can find it somehow that these forums helps them to have the fundamental and basic things in forex which we will use in our trading.

I do like to trade in forex. I make good income in forex because of the funds that I receive from forex sponsored ptp forums. And same time I just feel that I make good knowledge by reading and even debating and disputing with other posters. As the more you learn the more questions will always going to come up into your mind. Me right now I just feel that I owe forex forums for my success.

That's very essential if we've work hard to have those bonuses in those and also paid off because we learned trading and making some profits. This is the path we wanted to take and to slowly reach our goal in trading. We don't only gain the bonus here but the knowledge indeed. I don't have regrets that I have started to be active here that's why I still continue posting in those forums to continuously learn Forex.

Now a days many of the traders are actively participating in forex trading forums so that they will be getting some good profits and also they are going to trade with the bonus amount that will really help them to make some profits so they are active in many forums . and at the same time they are gaining all the knowledge about forex from all other members .

with forex forum people can get some money to start real trading, just like me which now started to earn profit from few amount of bucks that i get in forum, while i grab some knowledge and then apply it in my trading. overall we have many ways to improve our skills as long as we practice it.

Sincerely anyday anytime i would be saying forex forums are great avenues for learning forex since we tend to meet great personnels from around the world inhere ready to share their forex knowledge making it in a simplified form that is easily understood.

Then, why I haven't seen you in many Forex forums to learn Forex. If we know that are good in those forums why we don't have interest or focus in here. I know this is already simple but just not convincing that is most likely happened on the members or posters for this forums. Even the member discussions here will be enough but they are not encouraged to be active.

But its very important that you learn by yourself also by trading and not just keep on participating on discussions only. But forum participation would be some help like it's good way to keep self motivated. So when I'm feeling low and discouraged to keep on learning how to trade, i just try to participate on forum discussions.

reading only won't bring you anywhere, you must trade to at least open demo account, and with joined forex forum aside knowledge you will have some chance to trade in real account because mostly forex forum offered money for us for every post so we can trade except for few forum :D, but if you only read and read that will never give any progress for your trading skill, it will keep stagnant

It is a combination of factors at the end of the day and combined they can get you on the right path of being a better trader. Forums are there to help boost our knowledge of forex and give us ideas on how we can better ourselves from the discussions with other and we can see that when we put the advice into practice.

Well, so far I can not see any good quality posts about forex in forums talking about HYIP here. Usually good quality forex forum is located in the forex broker website. If they have the space for the forum, then it will be better in the posts here. This is the reality we can see

I think that we do underestimate the power of forums especially when we refer to PTP forums for example. Yes, to a certain degree the quality is lower than from a broker site because then you would have a different calibre of posters there. On a broker site or broker sponsored forum, traders are there to accumulate bonuses to trade so there's more actual traders.

Before there use to don't have any forex forums and that time people will be feeling difficult in trading and now there are many forex forums where people are earning and at the same time learning so those forums are really useful for the traders , and we are luck that we have that and in future generations will be getting a advance learning and earning techniques .