Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

but not all truly take that chance i don't know if you all take that hidden benefit. and for me that is no hidden benefit at all, because i am quite active in paid forex forum since i prefer that way :D, and that forum pay us for bonus so we can trade that bonus. and with that i also share with some traders that come from my country too since we can use our own native language there.

As a trader you will choose which forums you want to be active in whether they are paid in the sense of PTP or also in the sense of bonus that are paid to your trading accounts. The latter is better because then you will be able to use the bonus that you gained from discussing to make profits.

Now a days we can see there are many forex forums and in them most of them are offering bonus to the members to trade and that make most of the people more encouraging to trade . And i am sure that forex forums will really help you to make a good knowledge of forex and you can get into connect with good expert traders /

I think so, because we can get new knowledge and experiences from other traders. And we can use them to learn and make our trading skill be better. Experience is the best teacher, so we have to learn from experience, both our experiences or other trader's experiences.

The sharing of ideas is definitely a good thing because you might just end up being aware of something that you were ignoring or did not realise before that. Besides, a trader should not be on an island. He should be in constant communication with other traders in the same field as well to talk shop with.

it will be useless if there are many topic but that people not apply it in their demo account, or that people only want to gain points from that discussion, if they joined forex forum then they have at least trading in demo account and then it will increase their experience,or maybe they can share their own trading journal which i think will give contribution for other or for him/herself.

Forex forums are like sea of knowledge and experiences shared by various trades. it not only provides information about Forex and its various strategies but also the experiences shared by various traders which is critical to learn and improve in Forex trading. experience is a great teacher in Forex trading and by joining a Forex we can avoid b the so called " learning from our mistakes" as we can learn from mistakes done by other traders from their experiences.

you get experience from forum? this is the first i know about this thing, if you are trader, the only way to experience something by trade, with knowledge you get from forum then you will have experience from use that knowledge in your trading account, and with that you will see is that thing you apply work well with your account or not, because not all strategy work with all account.

It's sharing of Knowledge and Experiences. For you to be able to experience something there must be an action that took place. I like reading the other traders experiences because there is really something to learn from it especially if you use it in your advantage though it's going to be hard when things are happening.

This month I earn 259 dollars in forex trading alone. And I think that's a clear sign tha forum do really help. I want to make big money. I want to grow my account to the point that I can say I'm a successful forex trader. I know no matter what I do in the next three months I can say I done my best and I make good income. Because I only cashout myh earnings every three months.

Which means it's not just only for knowledge, but Forex Forums can also help you to earn a bonus especially those Forex Forums that sponsored by a Forex broker that usually giving some good rates so I am sure that you just need to exert an effort with your posting activity and you can have some good amount of bonus.

Which means it's not just only for knowledge, but Forex Forums can also help you to earn a bonus especially those Forex Forums that sponsored by a Forex broker that usually giving some good rates so I am sure that you just need to exert an effort with your posting activity and you can have some good amount of bonus.

that bonus in most cases become something that so attractive for new traders :D, especially the one who have few bucks in their pocket :D, and also a gateway for them to learn while get some knowledge about forex and then apply that thing in demo account or real account to get profit and also some experience.

I think though that there are lesser Forex forums that get the members attention because, of the reason of the many conditions and reason to not have the opportunity. Considering that they have here either verification of the profile before, we can withdraw or others that have other conditions like we should have high or low leverage. Anyways, forex forums are still a way for traders to start learning Forex.

Forex forum are the best way for a trader to improve there forex skills and i am sure that they will surly make use of this forums . This forex forums help us to make a gain a very good knowledge as well now a days we can earn a very good bonus from this forum to participate in the discussions that make me work with most of the forums .

Its also the communication with other members that is useful to get the trader motivated to learn and improve their trading skills whether its through online tutorials or with the demo account. Its a good to share experiences with others even though you may not learn directly from the forum at times.

I think though that there are lesser Forex forums that get the members attention because, of the reason of the many conditions and reason to not have the opportunity. Considering that they have here either verification of the profile before, we can withdraw or others that have other conditions like we should have high or low leverage. Anyways, forex forums are still a way for traders to start learning Forex.

i agree with your first statement, with bonus forex forum become more attractive because trader also need to trade and share in forex forum will make them gain capital,with more capital that they get from forex forum(except for the one that allowed us to withdraw it directly), they will have more chance to trade and also apply what they get from FF, and it means more experience for them.

There are so many reasons why forex traders join forex forums and for a newbie, is there any advantage like improvement of the trading skills of the newbie. With all the stuff that can be obtained from these forums, can a forex trader's skills be improved?

i certainly believe that forex forums can improve a traders skills to great level if the trader is ready to put in efforts to study the contents in a deep way. There will always be many good traders out there in these kind of forums to help newbie traders and they will guide to certain level, which is enough in my opinion to identify new skills in forex trading and earn through that in the long run.

Actually it depends on how the person take the use of the forums because some will be making a very good advantage of this forums and some will be always trying to make this forums just for the use of bonus . any ways i am sure that this forex forums will be really helping us to manage to gain more skills .