Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yes in forum sometime we get valuable lesson from expert trader, which we can learn and get motivation in learning through fprum because we gelt still having many friend in this business, maybe if we only trade alone and get failure hence it will making us sooner to leaving  forex because only waste of money and time, but start from forum we get more motivation to learn

Lesson will stay as lesson buddy, it won't be turn into experience unless you do something with it. I just do believe and actually in fact forex forums can improve your knowledge about your sorrounding or about your workspace, it will tells you what to do and what you could expect, some members even share their strategies but once again you must prove it first in demo account to see if that is works of for you or not.

True it will turn into lesson but i think we can get indirect experience by seeing someone's post despite of its factuality, or maybe when they share their secrets or their screenshots it would be better, but i think again the knowledge is important thing. It is the first step before you turn into intelligent traders and will give you much more experience later.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes as long as you want to do practice it will give some result, improving trading through forums won't give any real benefit sooner, but if you practice it what you saw, what you heard, what you post in a forum, i am sure sooner or later you will be able to change the way you trade, from the whole aspect of trading.

Wel;, i agree with myregister, even i know that forex forum will increase our knowledge and fill some gaps but it wouldn't be something that would increase your skill to trade in forex. You will not even see any slightest, but when you discuss something maybe there is difference, so the best way to improve your trading skills is by READ and PRACTICE, do both and you will see the difference.

I think we get motivation also from forum forex, might in trading we faced with faiulure and margin call account, I think almost trader ever faced with margin call account and this is also as one lesson because start from failure sometime we take valuable lesson and avoid same mistake repeated again, in forum we also learn from any other system trading by fellow trader

Not in sense you can make profit at that time after read one or two posts, even when you go to a site which offers a really good material i doubt you will turn into a great trader that might make much profit. In fact, forum is just the place to get knowledge that is all, if you want to see improvement then try to do practice in demo account.