Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

The profits you earn from forex trading should be spend half for your further trades and half for your sake . As know money management is really very important for the traders to have so it i very important for the traders to take care of the money and the profits which they are earning in forex . An effective money management will help you to gain more profits with less investment .

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep on cashing our your profit if you are making good profit in forex until your each bep. Once you reach bep its good to try to open new account and invest half of your profit in that account. In this way you will know that account is already a profit account. And keep still cashiing out the rest of your profit. I do really like to see myself earning good amount of money in forex and I do hope that in the long run I can eventually make something good out of my accounts.

Yes, we will have the same initial capital and then, do the same strategy. It's the best also that we will build here the back up funds in the profits we will able to withdraw. Somehow, I don't feel worth it to compound or not withdraw the profits because chances that we will still have in float in loss and then, it will continue to be in losses and unable to recover.

• 3 months later...

I think it would be nice to be able to ask yourself that kind of question. For me, I always have so many bills that I will never have the chance to ask such a question. Before I ask it, all of my fund are in negative balance. It will go to pay my bills and then more bills and then more bills. But like some of you, I will withdraw it and keep it in a bank account just in case stuff happen like LR or the broker disabled our accounts. 

• 3 months later...

I do think there's a chance you're any beginner thus you need to understand regarding their own treatment from the Currency trading or swap regarding diverse foreign currency. To begin with you will need to obtain a few items regarding foreign currency simply by commit your hard earned dollars. (After comply with graph regarding any kind of further up currency) And then you will need to locate any kind of dealer who is able to offer yet another foreign currency using a few benefit for the recent foreign currency items. This way you may make revenue.

It's up to the trader and his pressing needs, for me, I really enjoy compounding my profits. That is a great way I know I can easily raise it. With a bigger capital, there are chances of a bigger profit. However, some others might decide to have a sharing formula for it.

When I will withdraw my profits, I will use them in financial stuff and will reinvest some in the aim of having more profits and when this happen I will save them for the future, for my family and priorities, and in case of any emergencies. But til I have profit, I will always reinvest some in Forex to obtain more profits.

• 2 weeks later...

use the profits depend on traders goal. for someone who have high capital, would withdraw the profit perhaps, in order to fulfill living expenses. and for traders who have small capital, probably will make the profit keep in trading account to increase the margin. which enabling them to start trading with big lot size.

• 2 weeks later...

I spend my own profit by using it to meet my needs. When I make profit in here in forex, I do buy small things that the profit I made can buy. I like to see my money at hand when I make profit. So therefore, I am not very much interested in adding profit to capital.

trader can withdraw half of profit to fulfill their own needs. or let the profits keep in trading account to enabling them to trade with higher margin. the best thing when traders trade with small capital is let the profit keep in account, and not withdrawing it till traders capital grow and enabling them to trade with big lot size.

My rules is very simple. I always make sure that I reach bep first before I expand. Meaning if I invest 100 dollars I want to make sure that I did earn back the 100 dollars first. Then after I earn back the 100 dollars I make sure that 50% of my profit goes back to my account as form of additional capital and the other 50% I withdraw. In this way I keep on earning while keep on increasing my trading capital.

But I do not think that you would be making profits every time you trade so you would have a need of investing into trading again after a few weeks at the most, however the strategy which you use is simple and profitable so I think it can be done like this to make some gains in trading, keeping both our capital and our needs balanced in this manner.

• 1 month later...

I know a lot of people who would say they want to have a feel of the profit they made in Forex which is still not a bad one. It makes them have a lot of reasons to believe that there is a positive end to it. I mean, there is that tendency that when a trader feels and withdraws the profits he makes, there is that fulfilment within him.

I currently trading at instaforex. and can get a bonus post from instaforex. So profit that I can  the  from trading with the bonus post I use to back to trading. In addition to capital. If I could trade well, then my profit will increase.

I think the best way would be to reinvest some and most probably withdraw some. That way, you are getting a feel of it in both ways and you also increase the capital base to something better for subsequent trades. Withdrawing everything would just make you have some kind of stagnant capital that doesn't grow and you only end up trading in one cycle rather than growing.

some traders willing to withdraw all the profit. but it happen because they are have no intention to increase trading capital anymore. capital big enough to lead them to get high profit. for traders with small capital, they won't make withdrawal or withdraw half only because want to make trading capital increase more

Every trader know what they want as for me I love to do compounding in forex as it is the best for i dont have any other issue but to carried on with my activity and get what is good so for this reason I have nothing against what I know is that I have to work hard to ensure my succees stay

• 3 weeks later...

I recomend that the trader have a sharing formular for his earnings. Withdrawing everything wouldn't prevent you from losing again and again if you rarely know how to manage your account. What you need to do is ensure you always have some back up about spending or withdrawing profit in case there is need to to up your trading account.

traders can withdraw the profit or let it to keep on account. probably traders has little capital and want to make it increase first. so, they are unwilling to withdraw the profit. however, to those who trade with high capital, probably will withdraw the profit in full amount. since they are has no goal to make capital increase anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally I dont wdr my profit on regular basis what I did is for me to go with compounding its better for me because in as much as I know a good trader that is in forex market must always be sure that he learn as I do and if your skills is ok you can compound the amount of money you have to earn more

If a trader is making some consistent profit fro. Forex, he feels the business is such that roles like a bed of roses where he doesn't need to suffer a lot to earn from it. That in the real sense is not what Forex is all about as you can also lose much easily from it. Therefore, spending the profits wisely is on its own important.

• 2 months later...

In my case I have a plan and I want to invest back and compound my trading capital or I want to expand by investing in other forex broker site. This is how I want to earn money in forex trading. So far I'm some how happy that I'm building my trading account slowly but surely. I do hope to see myself making a good and successful trade some day.