Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

Money is necessary for all so if they really got profits then they will be really happy that they have earned money . and if i really earn a good profit then i will put that money into my bank and try to save some money for my future life . since i am a student now i don't have many things to do . my mom says the money you ear in your age will help you in future . so i follow my mom words .

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about spend money from our profit is something that is different to the other person, as for me some of it i use for other investment program which also must be high risk while the other i keep in bank or just buy something with that thing, and i am sure every other person are different

Its also a good idea because you are diversifying your investments to ensure that you are profiting from more than one source of revenue and not from forex only. I would probably go for lower risk investments myself so that I dont have move the funds from one high risk investment to the other.

It's always to have both use of the profits in our needs and in our future trading. That's why it's good from the start to have good trading capital to produce good profits as well which we can find it worthy. I don't really find to just focus in Forex but next year will try to accumulate more profits and store for the purpose of different ways of investments plans.

Yes, set aside some of the profits we've made for our next trading or for us to have way to replenish our trading accounts. Also, to use it for our own expenses. There's nothing with that as we need to live and we need to buy our needs. We can use the profits as long as we want or to our plan since the profits that we've made is not profits of others, it's ours and we know what to do on it.

Its also a good idea because you are diversifying your investments to ensure that you are profiting from more than one source of revenue and not from forex only. I would probably go for lower risk investments myself so that I dont have move the funds from one high risk investment to the other.

yeah since i realize that i cannot rely my life only in trading, and honestly i really want fast bucks so if i have few profits that i don't need to spend for something i usuallly try some high risk investment program and invest few amount of my bucks there, the result so far is fine.

It just depends on the individual and if you feel that you second source of earning apart from trading would be hyip for example then you would go for it. As long as you are able to have investments in different places so that if something goes wrong there is alternative funds.

It just depends on the individual and if you feel that you second source of earning apart from trading would be hyip for example then you would go for it. As long as you are able to have investments in different places so that if something goes wrong there is alternative funds.

that is why i try to diversify some profit that i get from forex :D, maybe not that much but i think that is good enough for me, i know that some people maybe have different way but as for me, investing again in another place is a good way for now since i don't have anything that i can do with my forex profit

What we need to do here we have to do according with the money management. We can not just spend away the profit we make. We have to make sure if the profit is real profit already. What I mean here, we reach the BEP from the money we invest on Forex trading here

What we need to do here we have to do according with the money management. We can not just spend away the profit we make. We have to make sure if the profit is real profit already. What I mean here, we reach the BEP from the money we invest on Forex trading here

some people have plans for their own profit in trading, i see some people that put their profit back into their forex trading account and then it will give them more bucks to start trading again, so this is all about decision for me. while the other people prefer to spend for something they like

I think i would be coming from another angle again and that is the level of forex management.if one knows he or she got that profit as a result of him or her applying his working skills and strategies.i see no reason why that fund shouldn't be put back into forex even though it is not all.

If you can find ways to withdraw as many funds as you can then its a good thing. Anyway right now I'm feeling good in forex trading. I know its hard to make good income in forex but same time I really do hope I can manage my account as I really want to maintain and sustain my account so that after a year or two I can end up making good profit. For now I'm happy that its make me earn good amount.

Yes making money with forex is not a easy take and i am sure that it need a very huge skills and finally if we earn money i will be using that money into my savings account . i will not spend that money for the normal uses . i will save that money and may be in futures that money may be helping me to start any business who knows.

Yeah that's true.we could withdraw the money to use for an offline business but yet i think a forex expert could just be compounding it and be making much more profit everyday which to me is the major benefit of doing forex.if we are doing well in forex then it is a chance for us to earn more.

Since its your profit then its your own choice. Its your life anyway. But if you ask me just spend some and save some and invest some. In this way you can enjoy your profit and can get some savings also and best part is that you are increasing your capital also. This is what I'm going to if I make profit. And so far I do make profit. Not much but its good enough to make me smile each month.

It will be a better idea to invest 40% of our profit again in forex and other 60% of profit to our use . i really take care in making money spent because when m,y dad was giving money i do know that valuer of that , but now when i am trying to make money am really working hard to earn money and that is not at all easy . life teaches many things as days passes .

Right now I decided to cashout as many profit as I can and don't bother to keep some in my account. SInce I also earn bonus funds from ptp forums that I'm posting. I'm just thinking that I'm just going to use it than to try to make some investments myself. And since I already have eight accounts right now. I decided to close one account each month so that I can make good income. I just hope that I'm making a right decision right now.

Better to know how to save or make a back up or else when the time comes when we broke. That's the best and difficult task to do when we made profits because, tendency most of the traders will withdraw their profits and use it for their daily expense however, it is always important to have the savings which we will use for our future if we are concern about it and if we want to continue on trading.