Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we can not expect big amount as we are not professional traders yet. So I hope that I would be able to be more experienced in trading so that i would be able to earn much better also.

Being an expert trader is the ultimate aim and where we wish to see ourself after some time of trading in forex. At this stage we would be making far more profit that as a beginner so it would really be a problem to make appropriate plans regarding our profits. I think that at this stage of beginner level most traders are just happy to get a win no matter how much its worth.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a known fact that making money in this cutthroat business called forex trading is very difficult yet some traders go home with consistent profits while a lot go home with nothing. Should you belong to that class that makes the profits, how will you spend such realized profits?

Yes, i agree with that. Most traders are losers. If we want to become in the successful traders percentage, then we should have to spend all our free times in learning process. if we do hardwork in demo account and in micro/cent account, then we should become expert to earn profits.

We should not say losers, we should say have losses. If we just think of losers then, it means that they even don't make any profits. Yes, we know the importance of managing our profits made in our trading accounts. Only then, many traders did not think possible outcome of their trading. OF what ifs losing all their funds in their trading capital, its very beneficial if we will able to have our profits to atleast put some back up funds so we can continue on trading.

It is a known fact that making money in this cutthroat business called forex trading is very difficult yet some traders go home with consistent profits while a lot go home with nothing. Should you belong to that class that makes the profits, how will you spend such realized profits?

I think any business field also so. It is easy for those who have many experience and they can earn much profit. But it is hard for those who have not experience and they are very easy to lose money. So the best each one of we must try studying if we don't want get fail

Withdraw!. Right now I just simply withdraw each time I make profit in forex. I really don't feel that its good to trade in forex and keep on adding your profit in here. If you really want to increase your capital its better you withdraw 50% of your profit and use the other 50% to add to your capital in this way you going to earn good amount of money same time increases your capital.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan to make my account growing and it make me think that unnecessary to withdraw the profit. but if I need it for some reason, I will withdraw it as much as I need. maybe for some traders, they prefer to withdraw the profit immediately and its all right because they have own reason to do it.

i think it still necessary to withdraw the profit dude because that is good thing that you need or deserve to withdraw for what you invest here, so try to accumulate more profit and then withdraww it, but if you still insist to do compounding i don't blame you but it still have its own risk

Always, for me, to just withdraw the profits. We will not know what might happen next so we don't know if we will continue to grow our trading account with more profits. It can be at first lucky to be consistent but sooner we will going to fail. I don't want to happen on those circumstances therefore, its better to withdraw and use it for other purposes like our personal needs and back up funds.

Always, for me, to just withdraw the profits. We will not know what might happen next so we don't know if we will continue to grow our trading account with more profits. It can be at first lucky to be consistent but sooner we will going to fail. I don't want to happen on those circumstances therefore, its better to withdraw and use it for other purposes like our personal needs and back up funds.

you got the point there dude, and the thing that we withdraw here only the profit not our capital, right? and also we can use that as the backup if something happened with our investment or our trading in forex. so it will be better for us to withdraw it but still decision with yours not other people

I would not spend the profit that I've got from a trade I did because I've learned how to mengtur finances well, profit will I make most of my tubes to open another business, and that some of them I keep in my trading account to add capital as with this capital increase my profits can grow

well, we've got the advantage in forex trading but we'll use for other investments, do not we invest in the forex Include anymore. because if we continue to use the advantages of forex trading to raise capital we have available already feared we would instead stuck to trade with larger bets and without the use of trading strategies with the assumption that we would win but in the end even be a loss.

in fact we can set our profits in forex heal is to keep half of the profits that we get and also add some capital to trade places left, but without us having to increase the size of the lots that we use to trade, with the capital increase resilience of our capital is going to be more robust so that we can secure our trade account of margin call

• 2 weeks later...

Spending your profits would remain an individual decision at the end of the day but it would advisable to have some money that is left that can serve for future trades in the form of capital while you are also rewarding yourself at the same time. Rewarding yourself no matter how little it may be will also motivate you to keep on learning forex to improve your skills.

is true if we have the money saved will be very useful as a trading capital that we will use in the future and to collect profit that we get little by little we have will be making a large capital to start trading in the next year with the advantage that we get later will grow well in accordance with the capabilities and experience that we have had

• 2 weeks later...

therefore despite the advantages that we get very little snowfall if we already have the financial management in the end we can run the business better direction, with the financial management such as revenue targets per day makes us greedy so what we do to our next with good governance. because no matter how small we get if collected too long will increase and make it as capital gains in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The same principle that applies in a normal business would apply in here. There is no need to spend all your profits in forex trading but one can make plans to save some of the profits so that they can use it for reinvestment at a later stage. It can help you to increase your capital later on if you want to increase the stakes or if you happen to hit MC for example.

Well i dont think any one need to learn how to spend money, so what is more difficult is to earn it, and any one can spend it easily. Yes if you make profit in forex trade it would be wise to spend only a part of it, and other either you reinvest or keep it safe for any sudden loss.

about spend money from our profit is something that is different to the other person, as for me some of it i use for other investment program which also must be high risk while the other i keep in bank or just buy something with that thing, and i am sure every other person are different

I personally benefits that have been obtained from trade half or one-third of the benefit will I pull on a day-to-day I will make the rest of the capital stock back so that I have to continue to grow and the results we get growing well, and therefore before I trade first prepare financial management financial advantage by providing daily and monthly targets

One thing here, when we get the profit from Forex trading, we have to keep it safe first. At least we have to make sure, we reach the BEP. And we can get our principal back here. After that, we can use 50% of our pure profit for our self, and 50% to do the reinvestment. This is usually what I do