Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

Sometimes traders are in that situation because of the lack of funds and they find themselves living hand to mouth to cover their expenses. They would make use of the profits for other expenses and hope to get trading capital from forex forums to trade with the next time around.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me just make some backup dude, i mean if you don't have backup then use your profit as backup until at certain amount which you think is enough, and then if that thing is done i think that is up to you, you want to use your other profit to buy something that you want or save it in the bank, every trader have their own way to spend profit from what their trading activity

We should withdraw our profits on a regular basis. I think not only earning but withdrawing a profit really decides that we realize a profit. Profit and losses are common in Forex trading and if we make profit in one transaction and do not withdraw it and in the next transaction we make a greater loss than what was the material use of that profit. So we should also consider withdrawing our profits periodically.

There is no harm withdrawing your profits from trading account because you need to also reward yourself for the work that you have put into your trading. One must just be strategic as well in order to make sure that there will be funding for future trades as well since it can help you to raise the stakes.

if we have earned a good profit from forex trading should we use part of the profits as a capital increase that we have the opportunity to be able to raise higher benefits we will get from the next trade and some other benefits can we save it as a capital reserve if we experience a loss

Right now I prefer to open multiple accounts. In this way I can use one account to earn me more by keep on trading using that account and the other one I just cashout each month. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve and so far some how I'm earning good and earning well while trading. Although bad thing is that we really don't know if next month we will going to earn the same.

You really have a good strategy that only means that your account is growing in here and can have more changes of earning a good amount in here. It's really a good idea that you didn't spend your earnings, but rather using it to compound by having another account so it's good that you can manage to have many accounts.

Always, think of our profits as a motivation and that will boost our confidence in trading. Which means that our profits should be put in good use like using it in for our expense and for our good use. And then, we save some funds if possible to make sure we will have it for our future trading or back up plan for our trading accounts.

If you get profits in forex you just withdraw the profits to your payment processor and try to trade with your initial investment again so that it can give you a clear view of how much you are earning profit . i will set a target in forex to earn some money every day and i hope that will work well .

That is a good idea because we cannot just rely in Forex trading because it's really wise if you going to invest your profit from Forex trading into some other investment program because for sure that will surely maximize your earnings. Especially when you have also an offline job so you can still support your living even you are not getting any profit from Forex trading.

I am actually thinking of becoming successful in many other businesses because life is too long and we can do a lot of things and learn a lot of things so I am the person who like exploring things when I become successful in Forex trading then I will try Stock market so it will be good for me.

If you want to earn more and more its better to reinvest your profit into your trading account or make your profit with the account itself and try to start trading with a huge capital . Most of the times traders will b doing like this . but if i get profit i just withdraw it and again trade with my capital that i have invested before .

There is absolutely no harm in doing that because you will be able to diversify your funds and make sure that you can be able to earn from multiple sources and not from just forex alone. It would also help you to fund your forex trading in times that you are not able to get acess to funds to trade with.

In my opinion again re- investing that profits back to the trading will be really a benefit for most of the traders . but if i get a chance then i simply withdraw my bonus and again trade with by capital investment and this will i will do money management . forex is one of the very risky business so it is really hard to face the risk in forex .