Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

Always use the money or profits we've made in trading in the right purpose. If our plan is to have better trading or to accumulate more investment funds then, we need to save some funds and therefore, we should learn how to manage the profits also. It's not like we just spend it all and then, we will not going to have learn the money management at all.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always use the money or profits we've made in trading in the right purpose. If our plan is to have better trading or to accumulate more investment funds then, we need to save some funds and therefore, we should learn how to manage the profits also. It's not like we just spend it all and then, we will not going to have learn the money management at all.

exactly like that, now i try as the best as i can to manage the profit from forex, i have few formula after do some chit chat with pro through YM, 50% reinvested while 50% go to bank account for our living or for what we want to spend like invest in other program or whatever. spend all profits for something that is not important is a big mistake

How about opening multiple accounts and try to do experiements. for example if you have eight accounts. Try to make your one account a weekly withdrawal account. Then the other account a monthly withdrawal account and the third account every two months and then so on and so on. In this way you will a weekly earning account and monthly earning account and so on. So just imagine if you have eight accounts and on the eight months you cashout in all eight account. I'm sure your earning is huge.

Actually opening multiple account is not a correct way to make us of that profits . Opening multiple accounts can be good by it will be difficult to trade with different account at the same time so traders may be feeling bit difficulty . And if you think that you can manage then opening multiple trading accounts will be really benefited .

It will depends on how you will handle those. Because, there are traders who are comfortable and making better profits in using different trading accounts while others they can't handle and just made losses most of the time. It's also different if we have the different trading accounts, in the trading account with simultaneous trades. Profits we've made will definitely our choice where we will going to use it.

not everyone can handle to have many accounts, if that question adressed to me then i will disagree becuase i am still not a good trader yet, with only one account it is quite hard for me to manage it and with some losses thati get in my past trading, but that is depend on the trader if they can manage it i think that is good for them

Withdrawing and depositing funds is very routine task in Forex trading. However I consider that we should periodically withdraw our profits from the Forex site because it is only after withdrawal of the profit that it is exploited to our benefit and we can use it as planned.

i withdraw periodically is a good thing to do for traders, because it will make sure they will get their bucks here and also it will minimize the risk that happened later if they do compound, even i think for some trader who already in profit must be choose to do compound because that will help them to earn more.

@trickster

And what period is that? Is that daily? weekly? monthly? or Yearly? Me right now once I have more than 30 dollars earning in one of my accounts I automatically try to withdraw my earnings. For me this is the best way to make money in forex trading. But withdrawing when I'm making profit. Because I'm afraid that my earning is going to turn to zero and worse got MC if I make a wrong move. So its better to cashout right away.

No, technically there will be chance you will going to have lose all of your capital in your trading account if you fail to do trading properly. So, it's still safer to have withdraw the profits every time you gained it and just keep your trading strategy the same, and still trade on the initial investment. So, the profits you've withdrawn can be now used for creating a new trading account.

It's always the best we can do as a trader. It's going to useless and hopeless if we are going to have only use of the profits without having any savings. So, when the time comes, we lose our trading accounts and then, we don't have any means to trade because, we don't have investment capital or back up funds for the losing trades we've experienced.

It's always the best we can do as a trader. It's going to useless and hopeless if we are going to have only use of the profits without having any savings. So, when the time comes, we lose our trading accounts and then, we don't have any means to trade because, we don't have investment capital or back up funds for the losing trades we've experienced.

i think that is right, as trader we need some savings too if i already have enough capital to trade then i will withdraw it periodically to my bank account and then save it or just spend it for something that important for like for living expenses, about backup i already included that thing in my capital of trade so that is usually my capital is quite higher a bit

Savings is actually part of our risk management. We don't want to lose everything or just spend all of our profits without considering the future of our trading. So, once we have loss we still can get back immediately in Forex trading. And it's too risky that we will have no other option but to either loan or wait for some forums to have bonuses again.

i think that is as backup for our own investment in forex too. with savings we can make sure at least if there is something happened with our trading then we can start over again or at least cover some loss from our previous trading activity, but from what i see some traders prefer to spend their profits for their own living

that is a good strategy, and that is the same thing that i did right now, since forex forum give me bonus for trade then i won't have much problems with capital and so far my capital still fine even my trading activity is not good in this weeks, but my previous profit can cover that all.

• 2 weeks later...

It's better to assume that we need to fill our selves with happiness and enjoyment to boost our confidence and motivation in Forex. We should really think as well of having some capital left for our back up in order to not totally just loser in that time. We should have done it in order to not have stop or lose our interest in trading.

Which means it's just better to save some percentage of our profits than spending all of your profits because in times that you lose in Forex trading and you have no money to feel good about then it's quite frustrating, that's why a good money management is really requires because everyday is not a winning day.

Exactly. It's not like we need to spend everything we've made to our expenses. We know budgeting and therefore we should apply it to save funds for our trading. Not only to not have funds but also to not able to trade and miss chances to make profits and time wasted. Although, if there's no choice we might practice for the meantime.

i think not to spend all profit is a good thing but for me it is up to the condition if i still have enough capital plus some backup for my own trading then i won't have much problem to spend all of my profits that i get to something that i really want, but for now i keep compounding especially lately i have some problem with my account :D

Indeed you should not spend all your profits. You must leave some amount in your forex trading account so that you would be able to have bigger amount of capital. so you have a better chances of getting more profit next time. That's what I'm planning to do in case I'm going to make some profit