Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

If it's not hard getting the profits, then you might decide to blow it up one day, afterall, you made it. But if you think it took out some sweat from you, then it is wise enough to do the real thing by spending it wisely. Much better also to put it or add it to generate more. The main fact is to raise your trading capital to earn more.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I make good profit each day I will never going to blow it. Theirs a lot of money that I need right now and I still do want to grow my trading account. I'm really hoping to have 100,000 dollars trading capital and right now I only have 3,000 dollars. I'm still far far from my trading goal and objective. My dream is really to build big trading capital and I can only do that if I know how to make some good profit.

Well, in as much as growing our account is a very good thing to do in Forex, I am too sure that it is not everyone who is interested in compounding. As a matter of fact, there are those traders who think that Forex is a place where they can lose money so easily, this is one reason that makes them want to withdraw even the smallest profit.

• 2 weeks later...

But I do not think that you would be making profits every time you trade so you would have a need of investing into trading again after a few weeks at the most, however the strategy which you use is simple and profitable so I think it can be done like this to make some gains in trading, keeping both our capital and our needs balanced in this manner.

I do make profit every time I trade. Its either I make profit via swap interest or via speculative trading. It does not matter what direction the trend will goes. As long I can earn minimum profit of 5% each month without loses I'm already happy. This is the main reason why I can expand my trading account and keep on trading at the same time.

traders can use the profit to invest back. let it on trading account and traders can trade with bigger margin. however, when traders trade with high capital already, they will withdraw the profit. they use it to fulfill living expenses. there are many traders who struggle and end up with failure. but if they are remain patient, and keep learning, they'll able to be improve.

If you are always withdrawing your profit, then you should be able to use it to solve your problem. A trader who is able to make profits from his or her trades can use the profits that he or she made to take care of his or her needs and still trade with the capital in his or her trading account.

I seldom cashout my profit. If ever I do I just use it to open new trading account. I do love to expand my trading account. This is the main reason why I keep on adding more trading capital. My goal is really to earn big money. Forex trading is my way of earning money in forex and in two to three years time I can really guarantee myself to earn big in here.

well, when traders trade with small capital, they'll let the profit on trading account. since they are has goal to trade with bigger margin, and tried to chase bigger profit. however, when traders trade with big capital already, they will withdraw the profit. for saving, and fulfill living expenses.

• 3 weeks later...

well, when traders trade with small capital, they'll let the profit on trading account. since they are has goal to trade with bigger margin, and tried to chase bigger profit. however, when traders trade with big capital already, they will withdraw the profit. for saving, and fulfill living expenses.

yes, many who like it. for traders who do not have large enough capital could then try to trade using small capital. by trading with small capital then the profit will not be taken but in compound. when equity increases, the profit that can be to meet the daily needs

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I do reinvest every thing back in forex trading. I do believe that I can really make it big in forex trading if I do keep on adding more funds. I'm so sure that I can have more and more money in forex trading. My main goal and objective now is to make sure that I can really deal with my trading account without any problem. I do hope that forex trading will be my key to my own success.

I also do withdrawing as soon as possible. I see also that its best to have LR in with drawing profits because that will be good strategy to use the same initial capital. That will be also good to stick to our strategy, at least what you withdraw you can save for next investment in forex

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If I earn good amount of profit from forex trading, I will spend it for starting another business. So that in case I cannot trade in forex successfully. Then the other business will be there to help me out. Hence I will try to invest this money to start another profitable business.

All profit that you get from trading could be spent at other business like Stock, HYIP, Mutual Funds or others. If you already has a stable income i suggest to enjoy that profit for something more precious, i don't recommend for extravangant thing, but as long as you feel happy then just do that with your profit.

• 4 months later...

Actually you don't have to ask something like this because this is actually pointless. You can just spend your profit if you want by withdraw it or just do compound in order to getting bigger lot later. According to me it is better to do compound especially if you are still newbie.

If the person wants, let him or her blow up his or her profit, that is his or her business. The reason why people make money is so that they can see money for investment and if the person is actually not that ready to re invest and thinks that blowing up the money is an option, then that will make him or her happy. It is best for the person to save money for better needs or even compound his or her capital.

Asking how to spend? LOL, there are many ways but actually all of those things divided by two. Investing it back which called as compounding and make more profit or withdraw those profits and treat yourselves a better lifestyle. Just choose which is more suitable for you, you don't need to hear anyone who want to judge you.

How do i spend it? of course by buying something or by invest in the other field aside from forex. My capital is adequate to generate enough income for me in future. In fact forex also one of the lucrative business aside from the other. One thing that each trader note that if they don't have adequate capital yet, trying to build your capital by invest your profit back.

What we can learn is only from our plans. There are people who want to plan well and they end up in better profit and also management of it. If you can't manage Forex well and you can't also manage whatever profit you are making, then it becomes a problem for you to even move up. The main thing is that of knowing how to manage Forex and also how to get in when you have lost and not to blow up your profits.

It is not about managing your forex capital but spending your capital. In fact each trader has their own way, right? At the moment the only thing at my head is only compounding until i can earn 3 digit income per month and then i can gladly step by step withdraw all the profit into my payment processor account and buy or spend something for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow if you earn as much as that i bet you can have better life, since in our country people can live with 3 digits without much problem and can afford even good internet + upper mid standard of living. I think spending profit should be for ours, but the most important one is our capital , first make it stable and the cashing it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just spend it for something better like buying foods, drinks, or even a new car to support your better life or even if you think that you internet is a bit suck or totally suck you can use your forex profit for upgrade a better services, and even use tv cable which support new releases such as NFP or other important fundamental indicators.