Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

My 3rd Payout from this forum with a few deductions

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! HYrextalk (HYrextalk@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: October 31, 2010 4:05:50 PM

Amount Sent: $3.40 USD

Sender Name: HYrextalk

Sender Email: HYrextalk@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would stop posting in this forum using my mobile since i often make duplicate posting though i clicked the post or submit post button only once. I would just post here by my computer. but i often use my mobile. so in a way it wil affect my activity here and i would be making less post.

i didn't try to participate on their referral contest as i have no time to look around for referrals. I just concentrated in posting where i am assured to get something out of my posting. but in referral contest im not sure i would have the chance to win any thing on the contest.

Anyway this one of the very fewer referral contest which is having such a big prize and as of know all the members could have participated and it not only increase the chance of winning and will also help the forum in getting more traffic and more advertisers for sure .

Hyrextalk is one of the best paying forums offering its members highest earnings for posting. This is one of my best earning sources. Further more the Admin even offer us the opportunity to amend our payout request after requesting for paying if we earn more. I love to be a member of this forum

Ah,go on indieover but getting ref is difficult just continue to post on the forum and enjoy earnings.

Yes getting active referrals for forums is difficult because forums itself are being the platform for promoting your referral links nowdays. I prefer posting actively and quality content on forums instead of participating in referral contests. :)

Received my 4th Payment today from this site

ALERTPAY: Money Received

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! J (HYrextalk@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: November 18, 2010 1:53:50 AM

Amount Sent: $5.40 USD

Sender Name: J

Sender Email: HYrextalk@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I just registered here in this forum yesterday and already made 35 post and i am very happy here . there are lots of active members and lots of active topic . and also all slot are full of ads . anyway the minimum payout although $4 but i think it not hard to reach because of 3 cent per post.

There is no any blank slot of advertisement and now thinking how Admin managing this big member payment and run his forum smoothly. anyway there is no restriction of ptp section posting and there is no limit which really attracted members when rate is really good. hope will be continue here.

I just registered here in this forum yesterday and already made 35 post and i am very happy here . there are lots of active members and lots of active topic . and also all slot are full of ads . anyway the minimum payout although $4 but i think it not hard to reach because of 3 cent per post.

Yes we get to see a lot of activity going around in hyrextalk. I would still make it a point not to overpost so as to maintain the quality of my posts.

Yes we get to see a lot of activity going around in hyrextalk. I would still make it a point not to overpost so as to maintain the quality of my posts.

yeah we can see good activity in this forum. now this froum become good because we can see this forum get good rankingm they alex now more good and i see they increase the prices for advertiser

2th Payment recieved from Hyrextalk :)

Via Liberty reserve U55332xx

Date: 11/19/2010 20:32

Batch: 49613824

From Account: U1237959 (HYrextalk)

Amount: $4.00

thanks

:)

And i do think hyrex is getting less spam poster , it seems a little harder against them:)

Now onwards their admin is trying to process all the payment within 2 days and more than 10 payment requests are made in this forum daily ,And hence the activity of this forum is very much high and they have got a very descent alexa rank within the 2 months of their launch .