Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice admin is strict enough now and Moderator doing their job well - I reported a several posts and amazed to see they got removed in seconds. It would be very nice to see if forum keeps clean after so good activity.

yeah but i still se spam post that say thanks but didn't deleted until now..

i hope all spam post will be deleted so we can see this forum as good forum , this forum now have many memebr but this forum alsso get many spammer

I believe that this is one of the most popular PTP forum at present, I think the main reason why this forum become so popular in such short peroid of time is that all members can receive their payment within 24 hours, admin here is honest. we can notice that activity here increase sharply.

I have just joined this forum a few days before and have already earned 3+ in my account.

I can see lot of members active on this forum - amazing activity

But i have noticed there are many duplicate threads and dont think why mods are not merge these threads.

Yeah Hyrex talk is just my second paid to post sign up after extreme surfs and its really good to see that they are giving good rates and at the same time maintaining the forums nicely

by keeping a tab on spammers and cheaters. I will be reaching my first payout in a few days span, already earned around 3 $.

Yeah Hyrex talk is just my second paid to post sign up after extreme surfs and its really good to see that they are giving good rates and at the same time maintaining the forums nicely

by keeping a tab on spammers and cheaters. I will be reaching my first payout in a few days span, already earned around 3 $.

if you will increase more your activity there you can reach it by tomorrow but be careful in posting there because HT is getting stricer because so many members now are joining them and that's why they must do that to prevent spammers getting around in the forum

I am a little upset over at Hyrextalk. In the autosurf forum somone called omarelfy stole / copied all my thread post of Surfingprofits.com That I wrote here in Digitalmoneytalk 21th of october. Yepp I was the thread starter. This person over at Hyrextalk copied the whole and I mean whole post even with the smilie and the my thoughts after the plans......thats amazing really. And this person has expert...expert status in hyrex? I hope they ban this person very very fast. The worse Ive seen so far...

and now I see that seyren I wrote a message for in hyrex is here and writing to in digital ;)...I do hope she has time to look my message for her. :(

Well for me hyrextalk is down now. I cant get the site up. And for my thread that got copied from digitalmoneytalk by this omarelfy well he got of the hook...the thread is still in hes name...and becuase he seems to have a lot of warnings before....they did give him any more.........

uhmmmm....I think this forum need more mods. And so i decided to seek a moderator work there :)

Well for me hyrextalk is down now. I cant get the site up. And for my thread that got copied from digitalmoneytalk by this omarelfy well he got of the hook...the thread is still in hes name...and becuase he seems to have a lot of warnings before....they did give him any more.........

uhmmmm....I think this forum need more mods. And so i decided to seek a moderator work there :)

i can open this forum and i didn't see some problem..

i think this forum more good than past, they have good progress and i get good payment from this forum. i still amke post and hope for next payment

I noticed when we type text to search in search box and press enter to search it is unable to find

but if we type the same again and press enter it finds the site... This may be the reason for being lot of duplicate threads here.

So please try searching again if you cannot find a site before creating new thread.