Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

Yeah I need my payment desperately and am waiting since a month to get it. I am somewhat happy to read the email which I got from someone from Hyrextalk claiming that they will pay everyone soon. I just hope that I receive my payment as I want to rent referrals in My beloved Bux site.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@echofrommaadiun

I think that some mistypo in your last post it should be "HT" not "DMT" :)

Yeah I still have one pending payment there and I will never back there until HT released my last request.. I thought they only looking for traffic to get another advertisement and the admin will scammed the advertiser money..

@echofrommaadiun

I think that some mistypo in your last post it should be "HT" not "DMT" :)

Yeah I still have one pending payment there and I will never back there until HT released my last request.. I thought they only looking for traffic to get another advertisement and the admin will scammed the advertiser money..

I am sorry.... You are right, Maling. I have already edited my post. I was a little dizzy when I made the post. :)

Even though admin stopped paying long before but still he was able to renew the banners by getting some activity using false promsises for payments.

Now i dont think this forum is going to ever pay any one. And this time i doubt that people will return to forum despite admin sends any new email.

• 2 weeks later...

i just shocked that this site is already gone and admin is scammer.im so sad.i have beeen so active there and i already have 20$ there but he didnt pay any member.well atleats that site already closed so i hope admin will also closed this thread.hpe then no more scam site again

thay cannot pay memebr and they didnt try to continue their membership there.so really hard for me to be active there.i dont really want to be active there again and now they also gone admin have responsible at leat to give the sttement.but semes he have no guts to tell the truth