Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

yesterday Admin approved so many payment request but my request is still there in pending and hoping today or next day it will be approved . actually so many payment request are placing here and Admin also have good time to approved the request but its true there is very less unapproved request by Admin.

Don't worry. The admin is a reliable person. I am sure you'll get your payment and I hope you'll receive the money in the next payment.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin paid my request yesterday as well. Today, I have put in another request for payment. All the requests there have been placed within yesterday and today. The other longer requests have all been paid and moved to the Approved Payments folder, although he is yet to deduct the points.

I have request my first payment here and already 5 days gone but still not approved but i think it will approved soon when already 5 days gone . actually so many payment reques there and also the minimum $4 and admin have to paying good amount each time .anyway i dont decrease my activity there and as active as before.

To what I know, this site pays in Paypal too. Which is very convenient for me. So I am still accumulating my points. I will request for payment once I reach 600 points. This is a very good site. Not much spamming and admin is not very strict about payment proof posting.

Yea, I also waited fo 5 days o so before I received payment. I'm sure the Admin will pay. The mod mentioned that Admin is looking for hands to help him out with payment processing and when he does find people to help, then we can be sure that payment will be faster in here.

I recently got paid from this site but there was a deduction of $2.5 for each request i made so in total i got deducted $5 for the two request payments which was made recently. iam not sure the reason for deduction since the admin haven't stated yet its a good place where i enjoy posting

I recently got paid from this site but there was a deduction of $2.5 for each request i made so in total i got deducted $5 for the two request payments which was made recently. iam not sure the reason for deduction since the admin haven't stated yet its a good place where i enjoy posting

When were you last paid? I am currently seeing complaints in most forums about this PTP site. You know, you could be lying in this statement just to get points.

Well, only one thing to prove me wrong. Post a screenshot of your payment proof.

Many pending payment is not a good sign although we can never be sure. But since the rate of their site is quite high (they even stopped registration), I think they made their own fall.

HT stop registration? Are you sure? About the pending payment, I guess it's quite acceptable. There are a lot of payment requests and perhaps, the admin is very busy. As you see, finally all pending requests are paid, you can see the payment proofs in many forums.

HT stop registration? Are you sure? About the pending payment, I guess it's quite acceptable. There are a lot of payment requests and perhaps, the admin is very busy. As you see, finally all pending requests are paid, you can see the payment proofs in many forums.

Sorry. Wrong info. The closed-registration was actually about another site and the high rate as well. My God. What's happening to me?

I was talking about the site that pays 0.1 per reply. I am very sorry for the wrong information.

There is now already three page in payment request section but not yet approved my payment request and now it is in last page . anyway there is no doubt that the payment proceed spreed here is slow but when it approved then Admin paying his members soon.

Oh. Just when I'm starting to get active in this site, they started to go like this. Is DMT the only 0.03 per post PTP site that still pays?

ESF pays but the rate is low. Showtime is gone I guess.

i am not posting lately on this forum. and also i get worried that they will stop paying any time soon. as there were too many active members on this forum. so i am planning not to put my hope on this forum. as it has not established itself as a stable forum yet. but i still plan to post again here though. as i got paid last time.

we have same doubts. I feel that the forum is too crowded. I dont think its easy for the admin to process the payments now with too many members requesting payment. I do have doubts if they can still pay us. that's why I'm not expecting too much from this forum despite the nice payments i got in previous payments.

I hadn't been able to access this site since Monday. May I know if anyone is able to access this site? I have more then $5 of earnings which I have yet to request. For now, since there isn't any messages or emails from admin to explain their lack in upkeeping i'll take it that it has already turn into scam.

I hadn't been able to access this site since Monday. May I know if anyone is able to access this site? I have more then $5 of earnings which I have yet to request. For now, since there isn't any messages or emails from admin to explain their lack in upkeeping i'll take it that it has already turn into scam.

I still can enter the site. Although there was a time when I couldn't enter it, I think its all due to network problems with my connection. I can enter but I don't know if they really will still pay.