Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

Now onwards their admin is trying to process all the payment within 2 days and more than 10 payment requests are made in this forum daily ,And hence the activity of this forum is very much high and they have got a very descent alexa rank within the 2 months of their launch .

I think they should add some extra features or contests to their forum now since they would be earning a lot from the advertisers now.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very active there because i find this great forum lately for this but i seen some members have to wait long time for their payment here although i have read their post that when they have start ptp then payment spreed was first but now little slow. anyway still i have go long way to request my payment here , hope all will be fine here.

Its good to make post in PTP section as there are so many topics there, but i dont find it difficult to make many posts in PTP section - though it looks quite easy to continue making posts in hyip section as there are many topics added daily - and always some issues with old and existing hyips to discuss.

After browsing the payment request section and payment proof section it clear to me that although the forum is offering the good rate but the payment spreed is not like very first and members have to wait sometime to get the payment . anyway when there is so many members are requesting the payment at a time and when it big amount then it may take some time to proceed the payment .

The rate is good but since you're only limited to 10 threads a day, I think you'll have to wait for a long time before you get your first cashout. Thanks by the way but I think I'll stick to DigitalMoneyTalk this time.

but i think we can still post a lot or make a lot of replies. only making threads have low limit. but we can earn well if we make a lot of replies in different sections. i do post a lot here specially in other sections with higher rate.

Atlast i reuqest my 1st payment here and hopefully looking for my payment but it seems that it will take some time to get paid because there is lots of payment request in payment request section . anyway we have to give time to Admin when each day there are many request are placing in the forum.

Although I said that the thread are limited, I actually joined later because this was also posted in another site and many showed their payment proofs. So far, this site has got the highest rate which is really good.

Though is rate of pay per post is so high,but the admin stop paying from 20.NOV,when I try to contact he,but no any reply,I think the admin even give up this forum!So,bad,I have $5 in my account and wait payment!

I just checked the rules of the site. The allowed topic per member is 5 topic per section per day. It's just like ExtremeSurfs Forum. I even check their rules and the rules, even the words, are the same (I don't know why is that). The rate in HT is definitely higher though.

Though is rate of pay per post is so high,but the admin stop paying from 20.NOV,when I try to contact he,but no any reply,I think the admin even give up this forum!So,bad,I have $5 in my account and wait payment!

Are you certain about this? I checked the bottom of the site and it says only 12 members are active which is kinda odd since the site pays high. I'm new to the site so I still don't have a lot of earnings. Can you clarify this statement of yours?

I don't think the admin stops paying, my friend. Maybe he is very busy. Just wait and give him some time to process all the pending payments.

I don't think the admin stops paying, my friend. Maybe he is very busy. Just wait and give him some time to process all the pending payments.

So,I access to the forum,found lots of the payment had been sent,I hope that I can receive my payment ASAP,and thank you the admin still paying!Good forum!

yesterday Admin approved so many payment request but my request is still there in pending and hoping today or next day it will be approved . actually so many payment request are placing here and Admin also have good time to approved the request but its true there is very less unapproved request by Admin.