Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

I also think now this is one of the most hot and big paying forum and still there is no problem of payment and there is also not complain of members about payment issue. i was surpried when i egt paid from this forum my previous payment only 24 hours after of request and i never expect this but expect within 7 to 10 days when there is lots of payment each day.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These forum seems to be pretty good one with members getting paid and even having very high activity

The forum compared to the activity have less no. of ads to pay members

So i really doubt whether the forum can sustain those rates for long time.

Received another payment from this site

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! George Sturley (admin@thediscussionzone.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 07, 2010 12:42:05 PM

Amount Sent: $6.80 USD

Sender Name: George Sturley

Sender Email: admin@thediscussionzone.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Although $4 not big amount for minimum payout but i think if Admin reduce this amount to $3 then it think it will be better but it also true instead of my last payment we reach easily this $4 before getting our payment . anyway i am trying to collect $4 every 10 days and dont hurry when the forum is well paying.

Although $4 not big amount for minimum payout but i think if Admin reduce this amount to $3 then it think it will be better but it also true instead of my last payment we reach easily this $4 before getting our payment . anyway i am trying to collect $4 every 10 days and dont hurry when the forum is well paying.

I agree with you. Sometimes, I feel it takes a long time to reach payout when the minimum payment is $4. I need to be very active and make a lot of posts to reach that. I hope the admin can change the minimum payment.

Hyrex Talk took about more then 1 week to process my payment, which is pretty fast to me. The site was down for a couple of days in between. Was worried that this it would turn to scam. But I got my payment finally. Now the site is back to normal. Perhaps due to payment processing that it was down. Here is my latest payment proof from my LR account.

Date: 12/09/2010 20:41

Batch#: 51006005

Account: U7006560 (Alex T)

Amount: + $5.00

Memo: Approved payout from HT! Enjoy!

Thank you admin.

Its clear as day light that the forum is not strict at all but very good but some memebrs no doubt spamming there with veyr very small post and its expectable that their request will not be approved . but i got two payment from there and i am very very pleased because there is no strictness al all but the hot forum.

Sad to note the site has reduced its posting rate in both webmaster section and e-currency section to 1 cents per post instead of 4 cents with effect from yesterday

This will make many members to be less active in this area as the site has cut the rates by 75% is far too high

i don't think that the forum is strict. just make a bit long post and just stay on the topic and you will always get paid. i have not received any deduction yet in my payout. i thought at first that they were too strict on the quality of posting but i was wrong.

Well, I was wrong then. Actually, that's a very good news. Now I do not have to worry of deductions. I'm pass 4$ and is almost at 5$. I'll request payout when I get to 5$.

yeah we dont have to worry about deductions here. just try to participate in the discussions. answer some of the question of the members. and not post not related to the ast post. so we will always get paid in full amount. anyways, just request my payout awhile ago for $8. hope to be approved again.

my payment request in here still not approved yet.now so hard for me to be active in here.i just confused in what section i should make post then.i just focus in one section now and the rate just 3 cents per post.i think i need to find another section to consider.so in can reach my target faster

I am active there in ptp section but there are so many spammer and surprising why mods dont taking active against this and also seen some duplicate thread but there is no action by mods .anyway i am posting there long post and i think we members also have responsibility when the forum giving good amount for our post.

I am active there in ptp section but there are so many spammer and surprising why mods dont taking active against this and also seen some duplicate thread but there is no action by mods .anyway i am posting there long post and i think we members also have responsibility when the forum giving good amount for our post.

Yeah... Get paid to post is the place where the spammers hang out. Those spammers usually just ask simple and unnecessary questions just to earn points. They actually can get the answers if they read the whole thread or visit the site.

There are indeed lots of scammers. I think there are no active mods (if there really are) and only the admin is present since payments are not even inspected although they claim to do it. The payment requests go swish swosh and who knows if all they're posts are spam.

after they decrease the rate in 2 section now mostly member just try active in ptp section.but still we can see many spammers there.i also worry then this site will also get revised too.i hope they will not do that,just try to give action to those spammers.now i just depend on this section only

after they decrease the rate in 2 section now mostly member just try active in ptp section.but still we can see many spammers there.i also worry then this site will also get revised too.i hope they will not do that,just try to give action to those spammers.now i just depend on this section only

I think the mods should take different measures in handling spammers. I mean the mods or admin should not decrease the rate of a section because of many spammers. The section is okay. Instead, they should warn the spammers and delete their posts right away so they won't earn any points just like in GT.

Now i am trying to reach $4 here first but to post daily near 15 its taking time but lack of time i am unable to post more here after getting my very first payment .anyway now still there is one slot blank for ads and i think if this forum get another new ads then it may be will be some first payment.

yup i do agree with you.if they still allow spammer posting there then all the rate will also revised.and that spammer still can get the payment.it unwise if they just revised it due to spammer.they can give warnign or delet that post and then member will keep active in here

well i never count the day for them to pay member but usually within a week or more.just keep on posting they will surely pay your payment request then.like me,i have request my 7$ there but after that just waiting for it to get paid and now i already have another 5$.so when they pay my last one then i will request the new one